Protein Shake Fasting

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
2 scoops per protein shake = 2 × 120 calories = 240 calories per shake

Drinking one in the morning and 1 in the afternoon puts you at 480 calories intake per day which should be way less than your maintenance intake.
It helps you lose bodyfat % while still maintaining as much muscle mass as possible.

This is my Calorie Calculator Result :

Maintain weight2,203100%
Calories/day
Mild weight loss
0.25 kg/week
1,95389%
Calories/day
Weight loss
0.5 kg/week
1,70377%
Calories/day
Extreme weight loss
1 kg/week
1,20355%
Calories/day

Is a 2 protein shake / day Fasting Method ideal?

• Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, BearBoy, RoundHouse and 2 others
better off using lean meat instead of protein powder if you really want to do autistic rabbit starvation experiment

much much healthier than ghey protein isolate

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It’s alright as long as your up for losing a lot of the muscle too; usually it’s better to be closer to your maintenance when your cutting if you want to maintain most of your gains

• +1
better off using lean meat instead of protein powder if you really want to do autistic rabbit starvation experiment

much much healthier than ghey protein isolate
I think there was a study suggesting that whey powder protein is the best type of protein to consume iirc

It’s alright as long as your up for losing a lot of the muscle too; usually it’s better to be closer to your maintenance when your cutting if you want to maintain most of your gains
I don't have any muscle mass anyways so my priority is cutting to 10%. I am 15% currently

I don't have any muscle mass anyways so my priority is cutting to 10%. I am 15% currently
Valid dude, if it’s a quick thing that your willing to gain back to 12% from go for it but I would honestly recommend going 500-ish below your tdee and trying that because the rebound period after a diet like that blows. It also helps with plateaus since you have more wiggle room to decrease your calories again. I haven’t cut down to a bf like that but I went from around 25 to 14 after a few weeks

• +1
I think there was a study suggesting that whey powder protein is the best type of protein to consume iirc
if you believe this youre mentally retarded

You’re basically doing a retarded unsafe version of PSMF.

not worth it imo, normal 1,000 calorie deficit is best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
there's a limit for how much fat can be oxidized before your body starts drawing energy from other sources, which was 20-30 calories x pounds of fat on your body; that should be your maximum deficit

Your body is gonna turn 50 grams of that protein to carbohydrates since 1/3 of your brain can not function on ketones and fatty acids

Given that you're 15% and don't have much fat to begin with, do not go above a 700 calorie deficit. Maybe eat 1300 calories a day?