Proviron cycle 15m

Light Triad Mogger

Light Triad Mogger

Iron
15m
How should I cycle Proviron for dimorphism I'm going to be taking mk677 with this,
also I'm scared of balding should I worry and how do manage it.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Ur 15 bro do not roid. Do u even know the sides? Ur growth plates will be gone. Some shit will get stunted. Supraphysiological test levels are probably not optimal in puberty, though I couldn't find studies for that. You have to be retarded to want to use proviron at 15, without even knowing where to research. If you aren't prepared to face complicities bc of what u did now, don't do it.

Yeah research a shit ton and if ur not prepared for any potential problem then better not to touch it, and yes one problem might be going on trt for life because PCT is not an option for you at 15 if you dont want to stunt anything. Also I'm pretty sure your HPTA axis is legit developing.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Ur 15 bro do not roid. Do u even know the sides? Ur growth plates will be gone. Some shit will get stunted. Supraphysiological test levels are probably not optimal in puberty, though I couldn't find studies for that. You have to be retarded to want to use proviron at 15, without even knowing where to research. If you aren't prepared to face complicities bc of what u did now, don't do it.

Yeah research a shit ton and if ur not prepared for any potential problem then better not to touch it, and yes one problem might be going on trt for life because PCT is not an option for you at 15 if you dont want to stunt anything. Also I'm pretty sure your HPTA axis is legit developing.
is he still getting taller at 15

proviron hardly has any suppression if at all

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Donkeyballs
proviron hardly has any suppression if at all
Ok so no test base

Oral proviron still has suppression (well if you take it like its normally prescribed and solo probably minimal). Proviron is a shit anabolic as well. You'll get like zvery little dimorphism if you even get any. Ur 15 so no one knows the full effects of what it'd do and what damage it'd do. but you will probably feel it and get more libido or something.

Injectable would be better.

Please research a ton about dosages and potential side effects/problems.

It also depends if you'll feel anything or not, anecdotally proviron has mixed results for alot of people. Also

Yeah and its a dht derivative so if you inherited the balding gene you will bald.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Light Triad Mogger
Ok so no test base

Oral proviron still has suppression (well if you take it like its normally prescribed and solo probably minimal). Proviron is a shit anabolic as well. You'll get like zvery little dimorphism if you even get any. Ur 15 so no one knows the full effects of what it'd do and what damage it'd do. but you will probably feel it and get more libido or something.

Injectable would be better.

Please research a ton about dosages and potential side effects/problems.

It also depends if you'll feel anything or not, anecdotally proviron has mixed results for alot of people. Also

Yeah and its a dht derivative so if you inherited the balding gene you will bald.
Also not to mention if u want benefits like dimorphism then the dosage needed will suppress ur hpta axis. Yes it has hardly any suppression at the dosage at which u won't get the shit u want and it'll be mid.

only taking proviron is safe it will cause minimal suppresion that you will get back once you stop (depending on dosage and duration too of course.)
If you only take proviron you might notice SOME dimorphic charactersitics but you need to take it for a long time and it will be mild.
You can take other shit too but you will need more compounds and pct drugs to not damage your hpta

proviron will also get rid of water retention which will make you look more angular and 'dimorphic' even if it does not significantly affect skeletal facial structure

Jfl tell the nigga to hop on some ai he should be good saar

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Nigga should just use 150mg of trt and aromasin 6:25 my nigga maybe some hcg and enclo at the end of the cycle g

OH SHEDT JFL YOU TOLD HIM TO NOT TAKE ANYTHING ELSE LOLL

• JFL
Reactions: segmt