Proximity pill is overrated

ferbite666

ferbite666

Iron
If whatever social circle you're in (whether its work, school, hobby), proximity pill won't really pay off unless the ratios are good and the competition isn't too high.

I had multiple part time jobs over the years and had completely diff results in all of them.

One was at a coffee shop where me and this gay nigga where the only dudes there and the rest of the employees where MTBs. 5 girls and 2 dudes (1 cuz the other nigga was gay). As you can imagine dating in that environment was a piece of cake. Despite being non NT, I was able to date an MTB after a few months working there and all I had to do was be myself and let the proximity pill do its thing.

But then my next job was at a popular sushi spot in my city where there were 2-3 HTBs and 2 HTNs along with 2 tall MTNs that were giga NT. In that environment despite putting in effort everyday to try to be witty and funny, I still fell short and never got any poon cause I simply didn't have the energy or low enough inhibition to out rizz the other niggas or mog the HTN dudes who were less NT than the MTNs but still more NT than me. That environment was BRUTAL.

At the end of the day all this shit still goes back to luck. It's not as simple as "Just proximitymaxx nigga!"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ezio6, Jova, yodasbigonials and 5 others
I agree with you but you seem to have taken it the wrong way. There are no absolutes, when i or @Whatever say proximitypill, we don't mean that you are guaranteed pussy just by working or being in close proximity to females, it increases the likelyhood by a lot but like you already said, there is more to it than simply being close to females for extended periods of time.
For one, you are already aware that ratios matter, proximity is not so effective if at your work you have 5 women working and like 10-15 guys. And to make things worse like 5-7 of those guys are taller, better looking, NT, etc, they out do you in nearly every aspect, you are basically fucked and have no chance here, especially if the girl is MTB/HTB, even then the HTNs will get with LTBs if that's all that is available. So you are right to say that ratios matter.
Another thign you mentioned is competition, i semi-agree on this, if we're being realistic then we can say any place with a decent amount of foids working, even if it's 55% men, 45% women working, there are bound to be LTBs and if you are a LTN or not genetically blessed in the face, you still have options to date these LTBs by simply being in proximity of them for extended periods of time, this also helps because women will oversee your flaws the more time they spend around you and grow more attached. So yes competition matters to an extend, but if there are 20 women and 20 men ranging from LTNs to HTNs (chad is extremely rare IRL, lets be honest) then chances are a lot of the LTNs are simply going to get with the LTBs and MTNs with MTBs on average, ofcourse there will be some who shoot above their league and that's also the proximitypill that helps in that regard. You yourself have mentioned you easily dated a MTB due to the proximitypill so don't be so quick to disregard it, it has its place just like everything else.

So really you should proximitypillmaxx because it really does help a lot as you have personally experienced. Simple really, some MTN rotter at home or some LTN who is around women at his job all day will end up fucking one or more of them or getting a girlfriend while the MTN or HTN who doesn't work but rots at home gets nothing excpet maybe some random tinder slay every few weeks. Really though, the proximitypill is more important the lower your looks level, if you are LTN it is of utmost importance you proximitymaxx otherwise you are fucked. Even chads are around women all the time.

You seem to have taken the proximitypill as the end all and be all when nothing is like that. You probably haven't seen my other posts but i personally mention real life = Proximitypill + IRLpill and the IRLpill involves a few concepts. Just be first theory, NTpill is another and finally right place, right time + bit of luck and that's the IRLpill. Do you agree with me? Proximitypill alone is not everything, it is a big aspect and can help greatly at increasing your odds at finding a woman but the IRLpill is very real too. This is just my own theory on life.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Jova and Whatever
Meanwhile I'm jobless and have no friends or new messages, what proximity to women do I have

Meanwhile I'm jobless and have no friends or new messages, what proximity to women do I have
You and me both buddy, try and get a job even if it's retail. Plenty of women work retail and you can atleast talk with them.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and watah
You and me both buddy, try and get a job even if it's retail. Plenty of women work retail and you can atleast talk with them.
You make good points but personally i think that Proximity pill + Social circle game only really works in HS/College. Plus for my situation it just doesnt make much sense. I'm 23yo now and already have a corp job. Going to a work at a retail store with 16-17yos aint the move bruh. Plus all that shit is kinda luck based. I know a few restuarants in my area that have 4-5s HTBs working there that I've thought ab applying to but I'm not sure if it'd really be a better option than just cold approachmaxxing and OLD. Esp since im not looking for marriage/LTR now. Im looking a 3-6month long FWB

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and JohnDoe
If whatever social circle you're in (whether its work, school, hobby), proximity pill won't really pay off unless the ratios are good and the competition isn't too high.

I had multiple part time jobs over the years and had completely diff results in all of them.

One was at a coffee shop where me and this gay nigga where the only dudes there and the rest of the employees where MTBs. 5 girls and 2 dudes (1 cuz the other nigga was gay). As you can imagine dating in that environment was a piece of cake. Despite being non NT, I was able to date an MTB after a few months working there and all I had to do was be myself and let the proximity pill do its thing.

But then my next job was at a popular sushi spot in my city where there were 2-3 HTBs and 2 HTNs along with 2 tall MTNs that were giga NT. In that environment despite putting in effort everyday to try to be witty and funny, I still fell short and never got any poon cause I simply didn't have the energy or low enough inhibition to out rizz the other niggas or mog the HTN dudes who were less NT than the MTNs but still more NT than me. That environment was BRUTAL.

At the end of the day all this shit still goes back to luck. It's not as simple as "Just proximitymaxx nigga!"
truthpill I've had foids legit say they would have my babies but they legit would be 500 miles away from where I live I'm KHHV

You make good points but personally i think that Proximity pill + Social circle game only really works in HS/College. Plus for my situation it just doesnt make much sense. I'm 23yo now and already have a corp job. Going to a work at a retail store with 16-17yos aint the move bruh. Plus all that shit is kinda luck based. I know a few restuarants in my area that have 4-5s HTBs working there that I've thought ab applying to but I'm not sure if it'd really be a better option than just cold approachmaxxing and OLD. Esp since im not looking for marriage/LTR now. Im looking a 3-6month long FWB
Proximitypill + IRLpill which i've already stated above. It works in HS/college/uni and most importantly work aswell. I thought you didn't have a job hence me saying to get a retail job but if you're working corp then yh don't downgrade to some teenager job like retail. I mean if your corp job doesn't have enough women around your age then you're outta luck and need to move unless you're okay with getting foids through otherm eans.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Whatever
I talk about proximity a lot on here because it’s what I lack, like a manlet zeroing in on height or a recessed chincel zeroing in on lower third. I’m socially isolated and have no way of meeting girls in person and even when I did, I’m extremely shy with people who I don’t already know, so I need other people and the environment itself to make the introduction for me and for that time to build trust. I’d say that head start benefits everyone. That’s what meeting girls through proximity is, a head start, it makes things easier for everyone but it’s not a requirement for everyone. But it’s the only thing that’s ever worked for me, other than traveling I’ve only ever been with one girl who I didn’t know before and it was an ONS.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Jova
I talk about proximity a lot on here because it’s what I lack, like a manlet zeroing in on height or a recessed chincel zeroing in on lower third. I’m socially isolated and have no way of meeting girls in person and even when I did, I’m extremely shy with people who I don’t already know, so I need other people and the environment itself to make the introduction for me and for that time to build trust. I’d say that head start benefits everyone. That’s what meeting girls through proximity is, a head start, it makes things easier for everyone but it’s not a requirement for everyone. But it’s the only thing that’s ever worked for me, other than traveling I’ve only ever been with one girl who I didn’t know before and it was an ONS.
I get that but that social circle proximity pill shit is overrated af after college/HS tbfh

I disagree. I never would have dated my ex if I weren't friends with her, and while I was dating her there was this girl I worked with who definitely had a crush on me who was way out of my league.