Proximity theory is underrated

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Let me preface this with: if you're ugly as fuck nothing will work except surgeries. But if you're an average looking guy this is very important because as all blackpilled guys know, only Chad can fuck cute girls through Tinder or bars/clubs and average guys can only LTR a nice girl through his social circle.

Continue exposure between people cause attraction. I'm sure about it because I experienced it first hand. It's actually crazy how powerful it is and it's the reason why a complete average guy manage to get a cute girlfriend through his social circle. When I was younger I just couldn't understand how these normies (who would be totally ignored in a club) could get a nice girlfriend...only much later when I had looksmaxed to average level and got friends I saw the full power of "continual exposure" and social circle.

It's like if a girl is single (but sometimes even if she's dating) and she passes lots of time with me she eventually get attracted to me, then if we stop seeing each other often, the feelings fade. It happened so many time since I looksmaxed....both with my female flatmates and colleagues.
That's why I keep pushing the social circle theory and the exposure theory. It's truly powerful stuff for the average guys out there.

Of course Chad doesn't need it. He can fuck nice girls through Tinder and bars/clubs but 80%+ of guys can't but still end up in a relationship with a (often) nice girl. And now I know the reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, middayshowers, Yummyinmytummy and 1 other person
You gotta condense it man

not even the title

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Let me preface this with: if you're ugly as fuck nothing will work except surgeries. But if you're an average looking guy this is very important because as all blackpilled guys know, only Chad can fuck cute girls through Tinder or bars/clubs and average guys can only LTR a nice girl through his social circle.

Continue exposure between people cause attraction. I'm sure about it because I experienced it first hand. It's actually crazy how powerful it is and it's the reason why a complete average guy manage to get a cute girlfriend through his social circle. When I was younger I just couldn't understand how these normies (who would be totally ignored in a club) could get a nice girlfriend...only much later when I had looksmaxed to average level and got friends I saw the full power of "continual exposure" and social circle.

It's like if a girl is single (but sometimes even if she's dating) and she passes lots of time with me she eventually get attracted to me, then if we stop seeing each other often, the feelings fade. It happened so many time since I looksmaxed....both with my female flatmates and colleagues.
That's why I keep pushing the social circle theory and the exposure theory. It's truly powerful stuff for the average guys out there.

Of course Chad doesn't need it. He can fuck nice girls through Tinder and bars/clubs but 80%+ of guys can't but still end up in a relationship with a (often) nice girl. And now I know the reason
Why do you post such long text walls?Summarize it to half and I'll read it.