Prozac and SSRI’s Effect In Puberty

S

SwerveGG

Iron
stats: I am a 6 foot 2 HTN whites, mostly Neurotypical in all other parts of my life, but I struggle with severe OCD, I am on 500 mg of test, a week, also two IUs of human growth, hormone a day, and 12.5 mg of Aromasin every couple days I also use orthodontic maxillofacial expanders

Problem: I got prescribed Prozac for my OCD, I’m very interested in curing it, so I can get back to my life. But I have read the effects of Prozac in teenagers. Keep in mind I’m 16 should I keep taking it or should I try to cure myself another way?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ThugggButt and sb23
stats: I am a 6 foot 2 HTN whites, mostly Neurotypical in all other parts of my life, but I struggle with severe OCD, I am on 500 mg of test, a week, also two IUs of human growth, hormone a day, and 12.5 mg of Aromasin every couple days I also use orthodontic maxillofacial expanders

Problem: I got prescribed Prozac for my OCD, I’m very interested in curing it, so I can get back to my life. But I have read the effects of Prozac in teenagers. Keep in mind I’m 16 should I keep taking it or should I try to cure myself another way?
nigga if u need to take SSRI ur already fucked

so i think it wont do shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gargomel and Swarthy Knight

your living my dream. How tf do you get this much money? Where'd you get the palate expander from?

your living my dream. How tf do you get this much money? Where'd you get the palate expander from?
i work hard, despite crippling OCD, help me with my issue and i will help u

elaborate

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
If you already 6'2 then what you afraid of dummy

I feel like your test injections counter the Prozac, however, it is bad for you similar to adderal.

I feel like your test injections counter the Prozac, however, it is bad for you similar to adderal.
what side effects will it give me? should i stop? how can i cure myself naturally?

It makes your body have a hard time metabolizing estrogen so you get left with high estrogen and low t it also fucks up your metabolism In general and serotonin is very inflammatory it’s not good. I took them 14-17 and within a few eeeks after I quit taking them I started hitting later makers of puberty after not growing in any way sense starting them at 14 (bones mass, dick size , pubic hair , maybe height ) Look into ray peat and georgi Dinkkovs view on serotonin. Conturary to what the big pharma dogma says serotonin is very bad for the body’s health hormones etc. especially during puberty as it messes with the hpg axis. Get off them I have ocd and I’m learning to live with it no drugs it’s hard but so much more worth it. Also I stopped taking them cause I couldn’t feel sexual pleasure any more (PSSD)

• +1
Reactions: yue
It makes your body have a hard time metabolizing estrogen so you get left with high estrogen and low t it also fucks up your metabolism In general and serotonin is very inflammatory it’s not good. I took them 14-17 and within a few eeeks after I quit taking them I started hitting later makers of puberty after not growing in any way sense starting them at 14 (bones mass, dick size , pubic hair , maybe height ) Look into ray peat and georgi Dinkkovs view on serotonin. Conturary to what the big pharma dogma says serotonin is very bad for the body’s health hormones etc. especially during puberty as it messes with the hpg axis. Get off them I have ocd and I’m learning to live with it no drugs it’s hard but so much more worth it. Also I stopped taking them cause I couldn’t feel sexual pleasure any more (PSSD)
i like what ur saying, but i need to cure my ocd... no exceptions, CURED

/thread

SSRIS FUCKING SUCK.

• +1
Reactions: piec
i like what ur saying, but i need to cure my ocd... no exceptions, CURED
THEN LEARN TO RECGONZIE IT AND STOP OVER IDENTIFYING WITH YOUR THOUGHTS! GO TO THERAPY A GOOD REAL THERAPIST THAT SPEACLIZES IN OCD THE DRUGS THEY GIVE YOU FOR IT MAKE IT HARDER TO FEEL THE OCD AND IT MAKES IT HARDER TO TREAT THE OCD

Whats ur face like now do you got bones ?