• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and iam good boy
drop the lithium

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 54067
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NEOKAISER and Deleted member 54067
Lithium is a metal. You’re depositing a metal in your brain and giving yourself a permanent pharmaceutical lobotomy. It works because it’s a poison and it slowly kills you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067 and Deleted member 39692
Lithium is a metal. You’re depositing a metal in your brain and giving yourself a permanent pharmaceutical lobotomy. It works because it’s a poison and it slowly kills you.
I feel bad for my bipolar frens

That shit didn’t even do anything to me

• +1
What made you take them? also it does something, it increases serotonin in the brain
Bi polar depression, I’m curious tho how do you feel on them cuase I feel like ssris don’t do anything to me

• +1
Xtra

• WTF
Bi polar depression, I’m curious tho how do you feel on them cuase I feel like ssris don’t do anything to me
Made me anxious for a week, couldn't eat much. Insomnia, but I feel a lot more stable now after a week. I have OCD.

Made me anxious for a week, couldn't eat much. Insomnia, but I feel a lot more stable now after a week. I have OCD.
Interesting did it keep ur intrusive thoughts away or something

• +1
dude, whaaaaa?!? a metal!!?? 😱😱😱

you mean like calcium, sodium, and potassium? over if you consume a metal. youre gonna die bro

Lithium possesses neuroprotective properties by preventing apoptosis and increasing cell longevity.[1
dude, maybe it poisons your brain by protecting the neurons and making them live longer
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Made my cum watery, potentially contributed to my gyno

• JFL
Interesting did it keep ur intrusive thoughts away or something
It did yeah, but sometimes it comes back but more quietly. Still can cope with it though so I don't mind. I don't get anxiety attacks when I go outside to drive anymore

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Matthias8272
Prozac makes my sex drive higher, coomed like 5 times a day once, you mirin?
Yes my dick hurts after one, but I death grip to the max

• +1
dude, whaaaaa?!? a metal!!?? 😱😱😱

you mean like calcium, sodium, and potassium? over if you consume a metal. youre gonna die bro

dude, maybe it poisons your brain by protecting the neurons and making them live longer
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Those are essential minerals and God made our bodies so that it has a way to regulate them. Lithium is not an essential mineral/metal and has no such ability to be regulated by the body, hence why when idiots like yourself take them, your shrink has to monitor your lithium levels extremely closely because it wreaks havoc on all of your essential minerals—especially sodium, and will kill you.

It was discovered by people who didn’t know how it worked and who still don’t know how it works. It is not neuroprotective. It is highly destructive

I’m putting you on my ignore list

• +1
Those are essential minerals and God made our bodies so that it has a way to regulate them. Lithium is not an essential mineral/metal and has no such ability to be regulated by the body, hence why when idiots like yourself take them, your shrink has to monitor your lithium levels extremely closely because it wreaks havoc on all of your essential minerals—especially sodium, and will kill you.

It was discovered by people who didn’t know how it worked and who still don’t know how it works. It is not neuroprotective. It is highly destructive

I’m putting you on my ignore list
Do you take lithium?

Do you take lithium?
Thank God no. An extended family member of mine does and she turned into a docile and hallow shell of who she previously was. It is a prescription lobotomy and a travesty that it is still legal, alongside most other psych meds.

• +1
Thank God no. An extended family member of mine does and she turned into a docile and hallow shell of who she previously was. It is a prescription lobotomy and a travesty that it is still legal, alongside most other psych meds.
alongside most other psych meds? is Prozac one of them? I don't feel zombified on this drug it actually energizes me more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
alongside most other psych meds? is Prozac one of them? I don't feel zombified on this drug it actually energizes me more
SSRI/SNRIs have their place imo but are still not a long term solution, **in my opinion**.

They’re not anywhere nearly as destructive as things like atypical antipsychotics (haloperidol, ziprazidone, ability, olanzapine, etc), or lithium

when i was on prozac i had hallucinations when i woke up in the morning. theres a name for them, like hypnogogic or hypnopompic hallucinations. its because the dreaming part of your brain is still active

• +1
when i was on prozac i had hallucinations when i woke up in the morning. theres a name for them, like hypnogogic or hypnopompic hallucinations. its because the dreaming part of your brain is still active
i had that too, was scary but i got through it lol