Prozac is a fucking lifefuel

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
It's been couple hours since I took 20mg I'm fueled with an unstoppable motivation I'm literally cleaning my room that I hadn't cleaned for months like the movie limitless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre and Rea
where did you buy it ?

Yeah but then it goes away and you feel worse

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, AutisticGymcel and greycel
where did you buy it ?
Just went to a local physician. And told him to get me some.
Yeah but then it goes away and you feel worse
This is not a fucking cocaine. Normally it takes upto 2 or 3 months to experience an actual effect. It is shown in studies long term use of prozac heals hippocampus and other parts of brain from shrinkage due to depression or other mental disorders. And it increases IQ as well as it reduces OCD symptoms.

It's been couple hours since I took 20mg I'm fueled with an unstoppable motivation I'm literally cleaning my room that I hadn't cleaned for months like the movie limitless
You deserve to be in the lunatic asylum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, greycel and toolateforme
where did you buy it ?
It's easy to get it but only get it when u have depression or OCD or ADHD. I've had ocd and depression all life so it's very helpful

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and Rea
It's easy to get it but only get it when u have depression or OCD or ADHD. I've had ocd and depression all life so it's very helpful
i have depression and adhd, can you pm me the link ?

Just went to a local physician. And told him to get me some.

This is not a fucking cocaine. Normally it takes upto 2 or 3 months to experience an actual effect. It is shown in studies long term use of prozac heals hippocampus and other parts of brain from shrinkage due to depression or other mental disorders. And it increases IQ as well as it reduces OCD symptoms.
nvm just saw your post, you don't need a prescription ?

edit: you need one G_G

"What Is Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction? Patients with PSSD continue to experience sexual side effects like genital numbing, erectile dysfunction, and low libido even after they stop taking SSRIs. 3 In rare cases, sexual dysfunction may persist for decades and even get worse over time"

Interesting. I could get on it. Only problem is I already have E.D and don't wanna fuck it up more.

Idk I think our brain is capable of extraordinary feats
It's likely you'd benefit more from amassing that motivation without relying on drugs

You need a prescription, just ask your local doctor to prescribe it

"What Is Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction? Patients with PSSD continue to experience sexual side effects like genital numbing, erectile dysfunction, and low libido even after they stop taking SSRIs. 3 In rare cases, sexual dysfunction may persist for decades and even get worse over time"
Shit never happened to me. I took it 5 years ago for couple months and quit. It's better to try it out for depressioncels given it really shrinks your brain physically.
Screenshot 20240802 150016 Chrome

It says 1 out of 216 experiences this. So it's worth giving it a try.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
You need a prescription, just ask your local doctor to prescribe it

Shit never happened to me. I took it 5 years ago for couple months and quit. It's better to try it out for depressioncels given it really shrinks your brain physically. View attachment 3066457
It says 1 out of 216 experiences this. So it's worth giving it a try.
Maybe I should convince my psych to put me on it.

Maybe I should convince my psych to put me on it.
Prozac makes you more confident and inclined to behave more productively. Plus heal your brain physically. It will be beneficial to try out for a short period of time then quit to see if u get that prolonged ED problem.
People cry about side effects but idc since I've had enough of my OCD hindering my cognitive ability and productiveness

edit: you need one G_G
It doesn't have to be prozac. Visit a psych and treat it while you can. Your mental disease literally shrink your brain be ware of it. Idk why needing a prescription will be a problem.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Sounds like druggie cope

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Prozac makes you more confident and inclined to behave more productively. Plus heal your brain physically. It will be beneficial to try out for a short period of time then quit to see if u get that prolonged ED problem.
People cry about side effects but idc since I've had enough of my OCD hindering my cognitive ability and productiveness
Fair. I may get on it.

Honestly my life is so shit at the moment anything helps. Besides it's probably better than buying Phenibut from some UGL like I was planning to.

Fair. I may get on it.

Honestly my life is so shit at the moment anything helps. Besides it's probably better than buying Phenibut from some UGL like I was planning to.
i wonder what your psych has been treating you with?

i wonder what your psych has been treating you with?
Nothing yet. Getting into a psych is a pain in the ass in Australia. My psychologist says I have ADHD, OCD and maybe high function autism (Asperger's) . I'll see what the psychiatrist says when I see him soon (I've been waiting to see him for soo long and I'm about to see him rlly soon)

I once went to a psych before and he tried to put me on ssri's but my parents didn't want me on em.

Last edited:
Nothing yet. Getting into a psych is a pain in the ass in Australia. My psychologist says I have ADHD, OCD and maybe high function autism (Asperger's) . I'll see what the psychiatrist says when I see him soon (I've been waiting to see him for soo long and I'm about to see him rlly soon)

I once went to a psych before and he tried to put me on ssri's but my parents didn't want me on em.

although there is a body of studies suggesting that prozac induces neurogenesis I am not so sure if you should take it as an ADHD and Asperger's patient. I believe it is very helpful for OCD tho. your psych will know better. And I believe it will be beneficial for you to try to treat those diseases before it fuck up your education or relationships etc. you might regret if you don't treat it simply because of your parents' prejudice.