Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973, Cleftcel and 7 others
he looked good dark skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Mugabe

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 685
Subhuman to average to subhuman, stop coping
Yeah, he looked best in the middle. Dude got a little greedy and boom, looks like shit now.

Hes prob gonna have sking cancer too later
Why would you wanna even go from dark to white

This is a black dude. It's a different ball game based on what kind of ethnic you are.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Averagecel and FatJattMofo
idk why bleaching looks fucked/ light skin in general doesnt look bad when albinos come out they dont look like a zombie like this guy
This is a black dude. It's a different ball game based on what kind of ethnic you are.
every person ive seen legit bleach skin (go lighter thaan orignal tone) looks off. you can tell the tones in their skin llook dead its almost as worse of a failo than dark brown skin .

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LordNorwood
idk why bleaching looks fucked/ light skin in general doesnt look bad when albinos come out they dont look like a zombie like this guy

every person ive seen legit bleach skin (go lighter thaan orignal tone) looks off. you can tell the tones in their skin llook dead its almost as worse of a failo than dark brown skin .
I've seen good results even among blacks. I would say two things to keep in mind when skin lightening - 1 you want to consider your features and how they suit your skin color, someone like the Rock for example would not benefit from lightening. 2 you don't want to overdo it, at a certain point lighter is not better. @Short Ugly and Brown for example overdid it imo.

I've seen good results even among blacks. I would say two things to keep in mind when skin lightening - 1 you want to consider your features and how they suit your skin color, someone like the Rock for example would not benefit from lightening. 2 you don't want to overdo it, at a certain point lighter is not better. @Short Ugly and Brown for example overdid it imo.
doesnt make sense tbh cuz even Indians who all should look decent with lighter skin on average look dead when using it. its the lightening itself. if it doesnt reduce melanin through the system or the skin fully it will look off.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
doesnt make sense tbh cuz even Indians who all should look decent with lighter skin on average look dead when using it. its the lightening itself. if it doesnt reduce melanin through the system or the skin fully it will look off.
Could be true tbh, but I have seen solid results so idk what the difference is. Maybe it's just the loss of the Indian glow? Indians tend to have this golden undertone.

Could be true tbh, but I have seen solid results so idk what the difference is. Maybe it's just the loss of the Indian glow? Indians tend to have this golden undertone.
yep/ thats probably it. whem i look at a fariness creamaxxed brown indian girl she normally still looks brown but like a brown that has been in a morgue

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
You have to do it right, it'll look great then. Rihanna and Beyonce come to mind, I'm sure they've lightened their skin to some degree. For other ethnics it's much easier. Most people don't do it right.

Skin lightening is not as easy as you think. I myself am having a hard time removing tan from my face