PSA: Orthdontic Treatments Aren’t That Bad

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
In PSL (and even more so in mewing communities) orthodontics are demonized to be something that ruins the face, but this is extremely wrong, I will go through the common treatments and if they’re harmful

Braces

Braces do nothing to damage the maxilla as all they do is remodel the teeth in the alveolar ridge which has no effect on the maxilla, braces also use extremely minute forces compared to the ones necessary, they are a looksmax as straight teeth > crooked teeth

(if the orthodontist was stuck in the 1980s, the maxilla’s transverse growth could be stunted from giving a giga narrow dental arch (horse palate), but pretty much all orthos nowadays give a medium to wide dental arch with braces

Extractions

Aesthetically speaking extractions do practically nothing, it has no effect on recessing the maxilla, some of the alveolar bone may resorb but that have once again no effect on extractions

The harm in extractions comes from the negative postural habits that they will bring with them, extractions are generally the first part of a type of treatment called camouflage orthodontics where the arch is later narrowed and brought back, the narrow dental arch can restrict proper tongue posture, and narrow the airway and encourage mouth breathing, but extractions on themselves are not harmful in themselves (Barrett has an EXTREMELY small tongue, so even despite 8 extractions he can still maintain proper oral posture from his subhumanely tiny tongue, while someone with a massive tongue would probably be forced to mouth breath

Elastics

In growing patients, elastics can hinder maxillary growth by 2mms at the max, while not good it also won’t have destroy a face either, the forces used simply arent strong enough to cause a drastic change, and they are tooth anchored so most of the chance elastics cause are just changes of the position of teeth, and a tiny bit of chsnge in the maxilla

in grown people elastics wont be strong enough to cause bone change and they are 100% fine as it will just shift the teeth (as long as you don’t adapt bad posture afterwards as they can occur

Headgear

this will cause drastic maxilla retraction and can utterly rape your face

Reverse pull headgear

What we know as facepulling, brings maxilla forward so looksmax

Elastics pulls mainly teeth and a little bone, headgear pulls mainly bone and a little teeth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Lmao, PrisonMike and 13 others

indeed JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Makeup_Rules, Deleted member 7125, SoyGune and 12 others
Make a thread on the cranial base angle retard

• +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
dn rd
shut up kike shill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 7125, SoyGune and 5 others
check tagged, what do you think i should do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Yes, cranial base is extremely underrated here

idk if u retards dont understand

but thats something that is unchangeable

its not underrated bc it makes up your face lol, your cranial base is what created all of your other features/ratios

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 4430

its not underrated bc it makes up your face lol, your cranial base is what created all of your other features/ratios
it would make a blueprint to some extent but if you met the “blueprint ideal” is up to oral posture

but yes it’s unchangeable skeletally speaking unless you went to eppley to implant something to camouflage it

• Hmm...

How does cranial base relate to gonial angle?

Barrett has an EXTREMELY small tongue, so even despite 8 extractions he can still maintain proper oral posture from his subhumanely tiny tongue
Where did you read that he has 8 extractions?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 6272
Simon Nessman is likely to have gotten extractions as well...

D203fd4aeb99e31101b4e5d4604774ad
398full simon nessman
228fd6bb8bc0cc96c597ac8d2b9f9ee2

• +1
Reactions: Boo, Deleted member 4430 and retard
Where did you read that he has 8 extractions?
I have never seen a direct source but I’ve seen it said probably 10+ times just floating around on here

How does cranial base relate to gonial angle?
1537715905 9956328220957144882611552659600546067540n

118 degrees vs 145 degrees
Further is only worse
Downward growth should be classified as a diseanse
Maxilladropdown

Last edited:
cuckolded thread. actually vomited

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Ive had headgear but im not recessed @retard

Depends on the type of braces. Some orthodontists are retarded and use braces to retract the upper teeth back thus shortening the palate. I was so recessed that my orthodontist knew that pushing my upper teeth back will only make things worst so he used the braces to pull the bottom teeth forward to match the bite. I was lucky, but still, some braces can be bad.

Say whatever you want but those treatment are meant to not treat the CAUSE, they just hides what's actual underlying issue

• +1
  • +1
looks the same to me @Hunterslayer

Last edited:
  • +1
His mandible get do much upswing, IT must rotate maxilla upwards...
there are cases of midface shortening through mewing so it is possible

• +1
Say whatever you want but those treatment are meant to not treat the CAUSE, they just hides what's actual underlying issue
you can treat the cause and straighten your teeth simultaneously, if you have a fucked up bite mewing won't do shit, hell you even be able to mew properly

Gaslighting nigger

you can treat the cause and straighten your teeth simulteneously, if you have a fucked up bite mewing won't do shit, hell you even be able to mew properly
No

Causes ares: Mouthbreathing, shit posture, shit diet... etc

Do you think orthodontics will ever draw your attention to those - No? But why

- It's not like they get to profit more because of this, THOSE who are CONTROLING orthodontic industry are profiting. And if orthos would tell you to 'mew' when you're young, they'll lose their job cause mewing is not in description of their job,

imagine if they're telling everyone to mew from young age - Orthodontist wouldn't exist. It makes whole sense, but copers (Like OP) who have distorded view of thing i've just said can't accept it

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It looks like Barrett has at least had 4 extractions. I don't know about 8.