PSL almost got me arrested today

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
So I went to a nightclub to slay, and I was wearing 5 inch lifts. I was trying to slay, and I was also squinting really hard. However, I forgot to use @enchanted_elixir eye lightening techniques, so I didn't get any slays. When I was leaving, I saw a foid getting raped by a black guy. My bideltoid width was about 0.034 inches wider than him, so I considered fighting him, despite my huge lifts. My face had a lot of filler so one punch could fuck it up. I thought "brutal BBC pill" and was going to move on with my day, but then I remembered some of the studies posted on here, that said that black penises actually aren't much bigger than any other race. I decided to analyze his penis size, as well as make my decision based off of the looks rating of the foid, and if her hymen broke then or not. As I got closer, I started to study her psl. My pants were really baggy (tails told me prettyboys wear baggy clothes and slay), so my pants were slipping off, especially with my lifts making my posture weird. I wasn't wearing underwear as it made my dick look bigger. As I approached the foid and analyzed her face, my pants dropped, and my cock was near her mouth. I guess she thought I was trying to rape her too and started sucking it. After this, the cops arrived, and noticed the scene. I noticed that one of the cops was black. So to calm the situation down, I said "Yo, do you listen to Juice WLRD??"
After like 5 seconds, he ordered me to shut the fuck up.

I got very scared and prepared to run away. I knew they wouldn't recognize me because I was frauding hard, I was racefrauding, squinting my eyes, jutting my chin, and had a lot of filler in my face. But guys I was really scared that I would die. There were tears in my eyes. I started running away, and the cops chased me. I kid you not, that pursuit lasted 5 whole fucking minutes. Yes 5 minutes. They ran for so fucking long. As they were getting closer, I yelled "Fuck you fatsoes!" and showed them my middle fingers. After that, I managed to easily escape.

I wonder if this was my fault? I was just following @pneumocystosis guides and low inhib stories.

Tbh I would have done the annoying caps and bolding and italics more like @ReadBooksEveryday and @pneumocystosis do, but I was too lazy. Idk how those niggas bother to do all that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 24347, poopoohead and 12 others
sheit fuk dem cops man

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, stevielake and Deleted member 21661
@bonelessMan what did I do wrong?

So I went to a nightclub to slay, and I was wearing 5 inch lifts. I was trying to slay, and I was also squinting really hard. However, I forgot to use @enchanted_elixir eye lightening techniques, so I didn't get any slays. When I was leaving, I saw a foid getting raped by a black guy. My bideltoid width was about 0.034 inches wider than him, so I considered fighting him, despite my huge lifts. My face had a lot of filler so one punch could fuck it up. I thought "brutal BBC pill" and was going to move on with my day, but then I remembered some of the studies posted on here, that said that black penises actually aren't much bigger than any other race. I decided to analyze his penis size, as well as make my decision based off of the looks rating of the foid, and if her hymen broke then or not. As I got closer, I started to study her psl. My pants were really baggy (tails told me prettyboys wear baggy clothes and slay), so my pants were slipping off, especially with my lifts making my posture weird. I wasn't wearing underwear as it made my dick look bigger. As I approached the foid and analyzed her face, my pants dropped, and my cock was near her mouth. I guess she thought I was trying to rape her too and started sucking it. After this, the cops arrived, and noticed the scene. I noticed that one of the cops was black. So to calm the situation down, I said "Yo, do you listen to Juice WLRD??"

I got very scared and prepared to run away. I knew they wouldn't recognize me because I was frauding hard, I was racefrauding, squinting my eyes, jutting my chin, and had a lot of filler in my face. But guys I was really scared that I would die. There were tears in my eyes. I started running away, and the cops chased me. I kid you not, that pursuit lasted 5 whole fucking minutes. Yes 5 minutes. They ran for so fucking long. As they were getting closer, I yelled "Fuck you fatsoes!" and showed them my middle fingers. After that, I managed to easily escape.

I wonder if this was my fault? I was just following @pneumocystosis guides and low inhib stories.

Tbh I would have done the annoying caps and bolding and italics more like @ReadBooksEveryday and @pneumocystosis do, but I was too lazy. Idk how those niggas bother to do all that.
Good work bro, but you need to wear 7 inch lifts next time, wear brass knuckles, and buttplugmaxx next time to improve cardio and be capable of running from racist white assholes!
Tumblr inline o8toh1zp1s1qe1dsy 500

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
U must’ve been in Toronto. According to blackgymmwxx it’s white only in Toronto. Over

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Good work bro, but you need to wear 7 inch lifts next time, wear brass knuckles, and buttplugmaxx next time to improve cardio and be capable of running from racist white assholes!
View attachment 1990499
thanks bro. I ordered some new lifts in the mail just now. I'm thinking of chopping off my legs and proestheticmaxxing to become taller. I need to runmaxx too

U must’ve been in Toronto. According to blackgymmwxx it’s white only in Toronto. Over
Over. I heard filipinos slay there too. If only I was one.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22190

Cant believe this shit mumbai website didnt get notify my tag on this

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

That pneumo thread will go down in history as one of the best ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21661
Cant believe this shit mumbai website didnt get notify my tag on this

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

That pneumo thread will go down in history as one of the best ever
His fucking voice makes it funnier too. That nigga acts like some youtuber complete with the soy expressions jfl. I imagine the bold as him over enunciating words and talking like special ed teachers do too

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Read all of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444