Just need my psl and appeal score, I’m 5,7 and 13 and yea

Attachments

• IMG_6908.jpeg
    IMG_6908.jpeg
    620.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6909.jpeg
    IMG_6909.jpeg
    552.3 KB · Views: 0
ur a high ltn, would recommend losing some weight for the jawline to start showing, and doing something for height because ur kinda short for 13.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and try2beme
ur a high ltn, would recommend losing some weight for the jawline to start showing, and doing something for height because ur kinda short for 13.
I’m kind of new gen what does high itn mean? And yea I’ve been working on losing weight and Im trying to do something my height, if you do know any height methods I’d appreciate that

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
wtf bro

• +1
?

• +1
I’m kind of new gen what does high itn mean? And yea I’ve been working on losing weight and Im trying to do something my height, if you do know any height methods I’d appreciate that
so ltn means low tier normal so ur on the lower scale but can ascend. I think just drink a whole lot of milk and certain types of proteins in order to grow but overall it's good that ur working on it

• +1
so ltn means low tier normal so ur on the lower scale but can ascend. I think just drink a whole lot of milk and certain types of proteins in order to grow but overall it's good that ur working on it
low tier normie*

• +1
  • +1
wdym hes short for 13? You expect niggas to grow 6 feet at 13?

• +1
  • +1
I must ascend 😔

• +1
how tf he is ltn?

• +1