PSL and FACE are cope, we are ALL DOOMED.(rope warning)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Do you think your misery comes from your face? Don't you find that funny that a few mm of bone define your life?well you are right, the idea is funny and kinda WRONG but let me explain it to you. yeah, face is important to boost your life quality by BUT the reality is, We are lost because we don't have POWER.power to controll our and others lives. Imagine having a gl face and a gl wife(or partner) or you get validation all the time, is that all you want in life?no. You need money and freedom to actually enjoy the life but do you?most of us are npc slaves made to service our elites and reproduce so the slave line continues.We are like npc characters in videogame living who got absolutely 0 meaning in theory lives. have you ever thought why elites don't Mass murder us?we consume alot, we are a mess and we have the desire to rule and power not to mention the increase in population that destroys the environment that elites live in it and enjoy it? Its because we are the the foundation of society. We do the hard jobs for corporations and government so the top 0.01% can enjoy their lives and pick the fruits of our labor. you are a worker in bank?good job slave, the banker/government is making the money and you are workceling 8 hours a day for NOTHING.they pay you so little so you can rent a tiny place and eat so you can live on and continue the slavery process. And all other jobs are like this more or less unless you are funded or covered(not happening for 99%of us) and even the top 1% are not fully free in their lives(have to maintain businesses and companies that service people for money). When we are 6 years old we are forced to go to school AKA npc slave making project. We are forced to go to school at a specific time, We are forced to do and obey things that are meaningless for our lives, things that are asolutely useless and repetitive but why?to prepare us to work(slave)cel our whole life. 12 years of training the masses just to brainwash and make their brain accept their pathetic slavery lives.
Do you actually think slavery is gone?in modern society everyone is free?JFL at you retard. Just like the history,the past 500 or 10000 years, most of us are still SLAVES but they gave the ILLUSION of freedom to us, brain washing us to be a happy, obeying tool for society. You get paid not to have a powerful and fulfilling life but just to exist and service like a good robot.
We are doomed, we have a sad life but think about it, it's not only our face. It's the lack of power, money and elite genes. How can we stop this misery? By not producing? That would be sad and depressing but it's the only option to save another living being from this hell. After all human life is meaningless and pathetic. You can be made in 1 second and you can be killed in 1 second as well just like every other animal. You are not asked to be born but you are born as a burden for others . As we are born we are living beings with needs and that's the problem,we all have needs but can all we have power?resources?every female?etc... you can't fullfil all your instinctive needs unless you have the power over all (kill or control the mass)or you are just a living being who is destined to be doomed. A tool for upper beings and that's the harsh reality of our lives, or to be exact, our SLAVERY lives.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: berlin.1969, thecel, justinzayn and 2 others
3174561 image

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern, bugeye, thecel and 2 others
We are too boring to ascend. We could read 1000 books and still have no clue what to say. @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 23558
So just be NEET and fuck prosties on the weekends, all this gore and knowing the harsh reality and you’re still slave minded

NT is the key

We are too boring to ascend. We could read 1000 books and still have no clue what to say. @subhuman incel
ascension is cope, your genetics and money determine your entire life.

So just be NEET and fuck prosties on the weekends, all this gore and knowing the harsh reality and you’re still slave minded
there is nothing we can do, we have to be slaves to survive. its over for us and the only thing we can do is not reproducing at all.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
High iq

• Love it
Reactions: mortis
The more books we read the more boring we become @eduardkoopman

ascension is cope, your genetics and money determine your entire life.
Your looks don't mean shit if you are boring and have nothing to talk about. In that case nurture plays significant role. Which means you are fucked with subpar developed social skills even if you look like maher.
I have top tier genetics on this forum (high class gl face, tall, etc etc), but totally fucked up because of my high inhib + loser mentality, i doubt i can easily change it now. I have no interest in life and females either despite having top tier genetics and income.
Had a high paying job for a while but decided to quit because it required too much talking with people and i despised it so much - each forced convo ate me inside

Last edited:
Your looks don't mean shit if you are boring and have nothing to talk about. In that case nurture plays significant role. Which means you are fucked with subpar developed social skills even if you look like maher.
I have top tier genetics on this forum (high class gl face, tall, etc etc), but totally fucked up because of my high inhib + loser mentality, i doubt i can easily change it now. I have no interest in life and females either despite having top tier genetics and income.
Had a high paying job for a while but decided to quit because it required too much talking with people and i despised it so much - each forced convo ate me inside
Pics or larp, gl people can't be socially inept.