PSL and irl rating difference

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
If a foid rates me 8/10 irl, what would that be in psl? 5-5.5?

6.5psl

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Subhuman trash, Zeta ascended and 2 others
ElliotRodgerJr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, ElliotRodgerJr and pisslord
8 by a foid is usually inflated and is roughly 6.5 ~ 7 irl, which corresponds to a 5.5 PSL imo

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
cultural influence, virtue signaling, emotions
I legit told her to rate me honestly, and started doing the autistic thing stoodyhax does in his webms, tilting my head so she can see it from every perspective. She said 7-8, then I asked if I can get to a solid 8 with surgery and she said ye.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Then why did she inflate my rating? I'm 5 PSL according to here, r/truerateme and lookism.
what foids say IRL shouldnt be taken literally. tbh if she rates you above 7/10 it means that she finds you attractive. from what ive seen girls always rate 6/10 or 7/10 at max when they dont find the guy attractive and dont want to discourage him

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Girls ratings are better than that dumb pal thing

what foids say IRL shouldnt be taken literally. tbh if she rates you above 7/10 it means that she finds you attractive. from what ive seen girls always rate 6/10 or 7/10 at max when they dont find the guy attractive and dont want to discourage him
Would the rating be influenced to a high degree if I'm already in a relationship with that person?