PSL Card game

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Idea for a PSL themed card game:players must shuffle a deck of cards that feature various PSL rated images of men. Each card represents a "mog" or male model that is given a PSL rating based on his aesthetic appeal and attractiveness.The game starts with players drawing cards and using them in various battle-styles to defeat their opponent's mogs. Players can use various PSL techniques, such as side profiles, face forward poses, and 3/4 angles, to compare their mog cards against each other. The game continues until one of the players wins by successfully defeating all of their opponent's mogs. @thecel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mizzy, wificonnector, BongMog and 9 others
User below is a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
User above is a faggot

• JFL
User above is a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 16275
looks are subjective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

• JFL
Reactions: janitormaxxing
Everyone above me is indian

And faggot too

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
User in the user above video is also indian

Example of how one game would go @thecel you have 5 cards and you can choose to mog the opponent through one criterion such as prime appeal, niche appeal , or PSL score. All the PSL scores are stored in database along with niche and prime appeal. Since you dont know the card stack of the other guy youll have to guess what would be your best bet for mogging with the cards you have. The next round you get new cards and the other guy chooses which mog he wants to contest. Best of five wins.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Aypo129
Bitch. Op is a cumslut. My cumslut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23558
im the only +4 PSL in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Op above me will never leanmaxx

Any and all amnesia profile pictures users are pedophiles

User above me is my cumslut

• JFL
Every user above me is made for BBC

Example of how one game would go @thecel you have 5 cards and you can choose to mog the opponent through one criterion such as prime appeal, niche appeal , or PSL score. All the PSL scores are stored in database along with niche and prime appeal. Since you dont know the card stack of the other guy youll have to guess what would be your best bet for mogging with the cards you have. The next round you get new cards and the other guy chooses which mog he wants to contest. Best of five wins.

PSL fighting game would be funner:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and juste
Idea for a PSL themed card game:players must shuffle a deck of cards that feature various PSL rated images of men. Each card represents a "mog" or male model that is given a PSL rating based on his aesthetic appeal and attractiveness.The game starts with players drawing cards and using them in various battle-styles to defeat their opponent's mogs. Players can use various PSL techniques, such as side profiles, face forward poses, and 3/4 angles, to compare their mog cards against each other. The game continues until one of the players wins by successfully defeating all of their opponent's mogs. @thecel

View attachment 2364031
PSLArvidCard99

Made this Arvid one just now jfl

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, thecel and Deleted member 23558
3705644 1697449974726
Legendary North Atlantid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558