psl god mindset is so fucking cringe

lestoa

lestoa

✨❤️🌼🌸
god damn wtf is this redpill ahhhh shithole
what am i seeing there its so fucking cringe

wtf is this shit nigger
I get goosebumps from cringe

And the most funny shit is, no one of these faggots are going to ascend.
They will do the basic softmaxxes. If you mention surgery next to people like that, they will freak out and think you are mentally ill. Stupid wankers. How can you be so mentally handicapped that you think you will ascend from normal softmaxxes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, LowTierVitoBss, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 3 others

wtf is this shit nigger

They will do the basic softmaxxes. If you mention surgery next to people like that, they will freak out and think you are mentally ill. Stupid wankers. How can you be so mentally handicapped that you think you will ascend from normal softmaxxes.

Lol true. I remember posting the same shit JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
  • +1
Reactions: Vanilla
but he also recommends surgeries on his patreon

Ngl I watch his videos before going to the gym for motivation so I can feel like opry lifting and stare at gym stacys

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and alurmo

wtf is this shit nigger

i was subscribed to him cuz i liked the edits but i just unsubbed, fuck my low 2 digit iq

what type of surgeries lol

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and alurmo
It is just damn cringe tho. SIMP VS CHAD COMPILATION:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
its the same shit with this forum basically. the admin doesnt give a rats shit to delete repetitive threads and let only one for each topic. thats why we have 2800 pages of shithole and if u look at the looksmaxing page rn u will not find any good info cuz all of it is "black mogs, no white mogs" type threads

its the same shit with this forum basically. the admin doesnt give a rats shit to delete repetitive threads and let only one for each topic. thats why we have 2800 pages of shithole and if u look at the looksmaxing page rn u will not find any good info cuz all of it is "black mogs, no white mogs" type threads
i agree the looksmax section rn is dogshit