Imagine calling a female ”Goddess”
2A128AE8 60DC 42D6 91A3 9031F345184B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and BrendioEEE
facts, her music so dope too.

That's incel / soyboy filtering music.

No virgin listens to R&B.

Rap is for whites now, R&B for mulatto super-race
Real niggas listen to Old R&B and underground Rap like Yungeen Ace and JayDaYoungan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
8 PSL srs

• +1
Real niggas listen to Old R&B and underground Rap like Yungeen Ace and JayDaYoungan

Cam'ron nigga
Imagine calling a female ”Goddess”
View attachment 355626

Lmfao you can tell by how angry all your posts are how physically ugly you are and in turn have a negative mindset.

I suggest staying offline for at least a year and bone smashing your face with a solid hammer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and TsarTsar444
Cam'ron nigga

Lmfao you can tell by how angry all your posts are how physically ugly you are and in turn have a negative mindset.

I suggest staying offline for at least a year and bone smashing your face with a solid hammer
Facts; he’s nice too

• +1
"goddess"
04d

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3073

• +1
Facts; he’s nice too

Tbh bruh I don't really know much underground rap outside Big L and Max B

I'm more of an R&B classics nigga, Ginuwine, Aaliyah, Usher, Maxwell

• +1
Cam'ron nigga

He is not ugly or incel, just not a simp, this women doesn't care about your existence

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401

learn what a simp means, you guys angry at women are because you can't get pussy.
He is not ugly or incel, just not a simp, this women doesn't care about your existence

Yeah and we are admiring aesthetics.
Literally the point of life you low iq twink. To recognise beauty is to understand life

• +1
learn what a simp means, you guys angry at women are because you can't get pussy.

Literally the point of life you low iq twink
They’re closet fags you forgot? If you appreciate a woman that’s simping but appreciating a male model is perfectly normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Sopdu

Literally the point of life you low iq twink
Calling a mere mortal a deity is cucked by itself

Calling some random dead niggress a "goddess" is beyond cucked, pathetic and simp-like

Keep coping thinking that sucking the dick of some deceased gorilla will get you laid

Imbecile

A777D21A 3D6F 414E 8A52 8967D8BA98CD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3328
Cam'ron nigga

Who are you? I don't recall ever seeing you name before, I didn't even look at it now

I suggest you kill yourself

• +1
Calling a mere mortal a deity is cucked by itself

Calling some random dead niggress a "goddess" is beyond cucked, pathetic and simp-like

Keep coping thinking that sucking the dick of some deceased gorilla will get you laid

Imbecile

View attachment 355633

lmfao not reading that, your post reeks of "virgin forum dweller with low T and under 6 foot"
Who are you? I don't recall ever seeing you name before, I didn't even look at it now

I suggest you kill yourself

u mad, you probably will have a mental breakdown and commit suicide so i aint trippin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TsarTsar444
lmfao not reading that, your post reeks of "virgin forum dweller with low T and under 6 foot"

u mad
We both know you read every single word, this is you right now

54E389A2 C04B 4FEC B7A9 2FC60EC888B1

Never forget that you're some cumskin reject pretending to be black in an obscure troll forum

Kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Didn't read, but cope
I finished you. My attacks were so vicious you lost the capability of generating well thought responses. Its over for you, cuck

EF2666CF CD30 43DF B7EE 7F1BB3E25A62

• +1

u mad, you probably will have a mental breakdown and commit suicide so i aint trippin
HE IS AN ARGENTINEAN 6'5 CHAD THAT MOGS YOU TO THE GANGES RIVER WHILE SPITTING AT YOUR PATH IN EVERY DIRECTION

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3073
She does look good but i will have to disagree with you on her being a psl “goddess” (Cringe term)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and TsarTsar444
She does look good but i will have to disagree with you on her being a psl “goddess” (Cringe term)
Bro I was being ironic lol, we’re all human and I put on my pants the same way Chico does but some faggot users worship male models here as if they’re gods so this thread isn’t any different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Sopdu and Petsmart

Let it all out greycel

I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to live every day as such a subhuman you are.

• +1
Let it all out greycel

I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to live every day as such a subhuman you are.

projection

• +1
Let it all out greycel

I’m 6’2” with shoes on but lowkey 6’1” is a great height I height mog a lot of folks but not all

(Trying to change the subject and not have users argue lol)

• +1
I’m 6’2” with shoes on but lowkey 6’1” is a great height I height mog a lot of folks but not all

(Trying to change the subject and not have users argue lol)
I'm 6’4 with lifts and shoes

Height is almost irrelevant after 5’11 (face)

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3073