psl gods edits descended so hard

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken

why tf do you include damian kater, this arab guy and lucky blue smith

old psl god squad remains the same, not a single person joined it in last few years.

@Marsik

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, JL~, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others

also this guy ,psl god my ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, LimaDummy, ascension and 1 other person

dellisola mogs​

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23819 and Deleted member 23239
5bd3aa8712e0613474f3408b4a389952.jpg

thats a psl god

not that

R2z2nm-c51V6oopO3EbpnamxDw0o93cMy2wkMTCqO8TmnbREKHyriYuh2N7LMbQxpDuTPp0L=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 27511 and 2 others
old psl god squad remains the same, not a single person joined it in last few years.
yes for some reason zoomers are getting more subhuman no psl gods anymore, its just subhumans and tiktok fags being shitted out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
yerger mogs

• +1
who has more appeal to girls age 16 - 22? case closed
gandy4.1.jpg

appeal? bro genetic mog is too brutal, gandy would slay any bitch

he is 30+ in these pictures ,its like saying that kater mogs brad pitt

• Hmm...
Reactions: autismmaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, autismmaxxer and Deleted member 23239
Gandy you fucking nigger. Go back to tiktok you faggot
I'm not from tiktok, I don't even use tiktok. I'm saying that you shouldn't be stuck with the same mentality from 5 years ago and rate models according to outdated psl standards when we now have even more accurate measurement tools to determine what foids like (the tiktok algorithm). if a guy blows up on tiktok because of his looks then he is clearly appealing to foids more than 40yo oldcel gandy. ok maybe you are right by psl standards gandy mogs but does that really matter?

I'm not from tiktok, I don't even use tiktok. I'm saying that you shouldn't be stuck with the same mentality from 5 years ago and rate models according to outdated psl standards when we now have even more accurate measurement tools to determine what foids like (the tiktok algorithm). if a guy blows up on tiktok because of his looks then he is clearly appealing to foids more than 40yo oldcel gandy. ok maybe you are right by psl standards gandy mogs but does that really matter?
pneumcocystosic mogs brad pitt because he is 18 bro

gandy has better genetics than kater

pneumcocystosic mogs brad pitt because he is 18 bro

gandy has better genetics than kater
bhai you have to consider age into rating (this is one of the reasons why psl is outdated). thats like saying ronaldo and messi are the best soccer players just because they were good 10 years ago but times pass, now mbappe and haaland are the best and you can't deny that. the clock is ticking...

• Hmm...
sorry for my outburst

obviously oldcel gandy has no appeal to jbs whatsoever. 21 yo gandy has high jb appeal though, 24 yo gandy has a decent one as well. problem with kater is he is insanely frauded, his face melts from all the filters and editing in some pics

bhai you have to consider age into rating (this is one of the reasons why psl is outdated). thats like saying ronaldo and messi are the best soccer players just because they were good 10 years ago but times pass, now mbappe and haaland are the best and you can't deny that. the clock is ticking...
idiot
thread name , read it fucking newbie

prime kater cant compare to prime gandy , he isnt psl god by any measure

old psl god squad remains the same

791a57f31b8aca3cf9ffee358564e224.jpg

this guy has more access to prime pussy than gandy and drago, he isnt psl god.

• +1
Reactions: zura and autismmaxxer
prime kater cant compare to prime gandy
agree. prime mbappe cant compare to prime messi.
this guy has more access to prime pussy than gandy and drago, he isnt psl god.
psl rating system is outdated, that's like saying haaland isn't the best striker right now because he can't dribble like messi. it doesn't matter because he still scores the most goals. if you get the most foids wet (excluding status etc.) then how can you not be a psl god just because some indians measured your face and told you that you aren't one?

• Hmm...
agree. prime mbappe cant compare to prime messi.

psl rating system is outdated, that's like saying haaland isn't the best striker right now because he can't dribble like messi. it doesn't matter because he still scores the most goals. if you get the most foids wet (excluding status etc.) then how can you not be a psl god just because some indians measured your face and told you that you aren't one?
its not outdated.... kater is good looking , he isnt psl god

this mogs only og psl gods

• +1
this arab guy
I cringe so hard when these new psl edits include arab black and indian guys it has to be because of affirmative action

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 23239
Cuz of chinktok

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back