"PSL GODS" Not even that attractive

Perfectionists

Perfectionists

Oni
The only people that are a "PSL GOD" is @saafirr__ and meeks

I genuinely do not understand what the looksmaxxing community likes about any other "PSL GOD", I see people on the street that obliterate them mathematically speaking and generally speaking.

These "Stacy's" I see get absolutely obliterated by the average women in Sweden.

Sad thing is most people on this website have probably never left the city they live in, never mind their country.

Go outside. Realize the reality of life.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
god damn please kys

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and PointOfNoReturn
you BOTCHED your entire fucking face with implants and now look like my cereal box at 6 am and are asking us to realise the reality of life?
shut the fuck up and kys NOW

100% agree, Albanian women mog every single gigastacy/stacy posted here

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Oh Ur that ugly botched nigga

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Lose the fucking tan and the piercings

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
you BOTCHED your entire fucking face with implants and now look like my cereal box at 6 am and are asking us to realise the reality of life?
shut the fuck up and kys NOW
Not asking you, I am telling you

The only people that are a "PSL GOD" is @saafirr__ and meeks

I genuinely do not understand what the looksmaxxing community likes about any other "PSL GOD", I see people on the street that obliterate them mathematically speaking and generally speaking.

These "Stacy's" I see get absolutely obliterated by the average women in Sweden.

Sad thing is most people on this website have probably never left the city they live in, never mind their country.

Go outside. Realize the reality of life.
Stop overrating Swedish women. Most of them have bullshit coloring while %1 of them fogs. %99 of them have average facial features. Nothing special with Swedes