PSL gods PFL measurements?

owlofathena

owlofathena

Barabbas
Gandy is 32.5mm. Sean Opry 31mm. Jordan Barrett 30mm. Chico 29mm. Eriksen unknown. Are these measurements accurate? Can someone get accurate measurement?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634

• Woah
Reactions: Taylorswift

Can we get a good discussion on this or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
Gandy like 33 and O'Pry 32, Barrett 30 and Chico around 29

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 5385 and owlofathena
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Over, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 9488, 6485b025t and 3 others
Gandy is 32.5mm. Sean Opry 31mm. Jordan Barrett 30mm. Chico 29mm. Eriksen unknown. Are these measurements accurate? Can someone get accurate measurement?
How can you measure right through pictures? You will get different measurements in different pictures. My pfl was 40mm when i measured with scale.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Warlow and owlofathena
How can you measure right through pictures? You will get different measurements in different pictures. My pfl was 40mm when i measured with scale.
Impossible unless your an ijaw

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and Salludon
Elias 34mm
Gandy 33mm
Sean 31mm
Chico 29mm

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and owlofathena
Impossible unless your an ijaw
Idk what ijaw is but that’s honestly the measurement i got on my scale. I measured from the medial canthus to the outer end of the eye.
I think Gandy, Chico etc would also have higher pfl if you measured it irl instead of pictures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Warlow and owlofathena
Idk what ijaw is but that’s honestly the measurement i got on my scale. I measured from the medial canthus to the outer end of the eye.
I think Gandy, Chico etc would also have higher pfl if you measured it irl instead of pictures
Have you not seen the stats on PFL based on race? It's very unlikely your 40mm unless your an ijaw they have the highest average PFL. East Asian tend to have the lowest PFL of any race.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
how to measure?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I dont care about him, not a psl god.
You need to back up your statement. You don't even like Chico that much anymore I remember you made a thread on it about having more respect for Gandy

• +1
Apparently @needsolution doesn't agree
Eriksen is definitely a high tier chad, definitely male model tier, maybe even 7 psl but O'pry is the only psl god imo

• JFL
Eriksen is definitely a high tier chad, definitely male model tier, maybe even 7 psl but O'pry is the only psl god imo
They are both gigachads anyway. It seems like you guys have something against eriksen or me because I talk about him a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
They are both gigachads anyway. It seems like you guys have something against eriksen or me because I talk about him a lot
Eriksen does not have very good colouring tbh he would improve with better

• JFL
You need to back up your statement. You don't even like Chico that much anymore I remember you made a thread on it about having more respect for Gandy
With time you simply get rid of this autism. Do i really need to backup my statement? I dont think so. Eriksen is just talked since some time by very few people, O'Pry, Gandy, Lachowski and Barrett back then were talked by entire PSL sphere, literally by 90% people, they made huge success in model industry, Eriksen didnt, he is just another very gl model but nothing outstanding, i would say at times he looks just weird due to his fish lips and eye area.

With time you simply get rid of this autism. Do i really need to backup my statement? I dont think so. Eriksen is just talked since some time by very few people, O'Pry, Gandy, Lachowski and Barrett back then were talked by entire PSL sphere, literally by 90% people, they made huge success in model industry, Eriksen didnt, he is just another very gl model but nothing outstanding, i would say at times he looks just weird due to his fish lips and eye area.
View attachment 721795
I disagree yes they have had way more success than him but common weird eye area man he has one of the best eye areas of any model along with Gandy and sean. He also has great cheekbones a feature which he is known for as well. Your underating him tbh

I disagree yes they have had way more success than him but common weird eye area man he has one of the best eye areas of any model along with Gandy and sean. He also has great cheekbones a feature which he is known for as well. Your underating him tbh
I dont underrate him, i said he is very good looking. Didnt say his eye area is weird, just combination of his extremly downturned medial canthus and fish lips make him look weird sometimes. Read carefully my previous post. I just said he is not "PSL god". He is very good looking though.

• +1
@abmonger are they underating Eriksen they would probably underate Salih as well just because he is not that successful compared to Gandy

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
I dont underrate him, i said he is very good looking. Didnt say his eye area is weird, just combination of his extremly downturned medial canthus and fish lips make him look weird sometimes. Read carefully my previous post. I just said he is not "PSL god". He is very good looking though.
So when you say PSL god are you talking about the most successful male models?

So when you say PSL god are you talking about the most successful male models?
No... about the best looking ones. O'Pry, prime Gandy, prime Chico, prime Barrett > Eriksen... you can agree, disagree, i simply dont care, there were thousands of people who agreed on this before, not my fault, im not gonna discuss this because you and me, we simply wont agree with each other. Stay with your statement, i will stay with mine, i dont have willing and time to prove you otherwise because simply you wont change your mind.

• +1
Yeah the reasoning is pretty shitty. I've posted modeling photos of Salih on here and everyone agrees he looks insane yet obviously he isn't as famous as Gandy or Chico

That being said I do agree with the criticism of Eriksen "fish lips" but I've seen some insane shots of him like this one

Shots like that are the reason I consider him the best looking guy on the planet. I do agree with his fish lips look uncanny

No... about the best looking ones. O'Pry, prime Gandy, prime Chico, prime Barrett > Eriksen... you can agree, disagree, i simply dont care, there were thousands of people who agreed on this before, not my fault, im not gonna discuss this because you and me, we simply wont agree with each other. Stay with your statement, i will stay with mine, i dont have willing and time to prove you otherwise because simply you wont change your mind.
I respect that 👍

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
PFL through the iris method is bullshit, chico's eye would be much wider irl. Everyone thinks the iris is equal size for everyone when it's not, only way to know is with caliper, ruler, or measuring tape.