PSL gods that saved/ruined their bloodline

WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, aesthetic beauty and Hamdan
Ngl it’s not really cool to involve children with :blackpill: shit, and rating them

Let them be kids dude. You shouldn’t really be making fun of anybody’s looks - because we actually understand the importance of :blackpill: and how prevalent it is.. least of all a child’s looks

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, perpetuallytired, entrytrash and 8 others
Ngl it’s not really cool to involve children with :blackpill: shit, and rating them

Let them be kids dude. You shouldn’t really be making fun of anybody’s looks - because we actually understand the importance of :blackpill: and how prevalent it is.. least of all a child’s looks
cuck dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, piec, entrytrash and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and greycel

This community is basically catty women who happen to have XY chromosomes. Almost every trashy gossip tactic you'd see on a woman's SM profile is found here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, aesthetic beauty and greycel
This community is basically catty women who happen to have XY chromosomes. Almost every trashy gossip tactic you'd see on a woman's SM profile is found here.
I’ve been lurking here from 2020 Covid days bro, and I can see you joined long before the tiktokcel invasion too.
The ignorant tiktokcels changed the entire narrative of looksmaxxing. And they did it because of the sheer numbers of them.

It’s like that one picture I saw of two people who start an activity, then they open it up slightly for more people, who still take part in that activity. Then they will invite a Chad who wants to just hangout at the activity place, rather than do that activity.. and the Chad will bring all the foids and eventually hardly anybody is doing the original activity in that place anymore.

That’s what has happened to Looksmax (other than the foids.. although I do know some foid accounts here). But tbh they brought all the foids along on TikTok anyways.

Before, on this site we had empathy because we knew the blackpill, but now we got narcy Chadlites and Chads who actively go out of their way to make fun of people’s looks.

Compare that to somebody like Arvid who was insecure yet remained humble despite being incredibly incredibly good looking. And the ones who were “cocky” like @MakinItHappen did it as a joke to mostly make people laugh.

It’s a fucking shitty place now, I wish the OG users and some good tiktokcels here just joined a new site, strictly for what looksmaxxing was.

Normies just make everything turn to shit, before it used to be natural to find looksmaxxing often because you were an incel yourself.

Now, I had a friend who told me I needed a rhinoplasty lol

People have become so vain these days, and promoting looksmaxxing to the younger generation just made people have no shame to actively judge others on their looks.

They play even harder to the blackpill, rather than acknowledging it and actively trying to stay away from it. They are promoting it even more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, Darkeningstar, thebuffdon690 and 3 others
I can tell this video was made by a foid, foids need to gtfo of our spaces

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, WhoTookVendetta and greycel
I’ve been lurking here from 2020 Covid days bro, and I can see you joined long before the tiktokcel invasion too.
The ignorant tiktokcels changed the entire narrative of looksmaxxing. And they did it because of the sheer numbers of them.

It’s like that one picture I saw of two people who start an activity, then they open it up slightly for more people, who still take part in that activity. Then they will invite a Chad who wants to just hangout at the activity place, rather than do that activity.. and the Chad will bring all the foids and eventually hardly anybody is doing the original activity in that place anymore.

That’s what has happened to Looksmax (other than the foids.. although I do know some foid accounts here). But tbh they brought all the foids along on TikTok anyways.

Before, on this site we had empathy because we knew the blackpill, but now we got narcy Chadlites and Chads who actively go out of their way to make fun of people’s looks.

Compare that to somebody like Arvid who was insecure yet remained humble despite being incredibly incredibly good looking. And the ones who were “cocky” like @MakinItHappen did it as a joke to mostly make people laugh.

It’s a fucking shitty place now, I wish the OG users and some good tiktokcels here just joined a new site, strictly for what looksmaxxing was.

Normies just make everything turn to shit, before it used to be natural to find looksmaxxing often because you were an incel yourself.

People have become so vain these days, and promoting looksmaxxing to the younger generation just made people have no shame to actively judge others on their looks.

They play even harder to the blackpill, rather than acknowledging it and actively trying to stay away from it. They are promoting it even more
Yeah, sometimes I get the impression that this is nothing more than a gossip site for a lot of users here. Many users don't seem to ever actually do anything to improve their looks.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, greycel and aesthetic beauty
Yeah, sometimes I get the impression that this is nothing more than a gossip site for a lot of users here. Many users don't seem to ever actually do anything to improve their looks.
It’s the only major blackpilled board. .IS is run like North Korea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and greycel

blackpill went mainstream, its over

• +1
Reactions: greycel
delon's son is such a mogger prob

Adriana Lima

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
It’s the only major blackpilled board. .IS is run like North Korea
I honestly don't understand how this site hasn't been shutdown. Tiktok is promoting the BP to fuck with the west (you don't see any of this shit on Chinese tiktok, despite the horrible gender ratio) and we all know the tiktokers are getting all their shit from here.

Maybe this forum was originally a honeypot for inkwells and that's why it was allowed to stay up, but now it's actively damaging society by spreading the blackpill.

A blackpilled society is a bad thing long term.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Darkeningstar