psl gods = weird looking kids

othersitedown

othersitedown

Diamond
Screen Shot 2023 07 27 at 41014 PM

I think it's the hunter eyes and their developed bones. It's masc but doesn't look cute on kids.
They look like the neighbour's kid your mom forces you to hang out with because they are autistic and weird. They look like they bite.

Only Chico looked cute as a kid. Also I could not find childhood pics of Gandy, probably because he is an ancient fossil who lived before cameras were even invented lol. I couldn't find de Poot either because he is probably a lab made android.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, LampPostPrime, Zikel_Nut and 6 others
While I looked normal n ended up as an incel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 123abc, horizontallytall, LampPostPrime and 3 others
at least they'll become chad when they grow up

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
View attachment 2343896View attachment 2343927View attachment 2343914View attachment 2343908View attachment 2343909

I think it's the hunter eyes and their developed bones. It's masc but doesn't look cute on kids.
They look like the neighbour's kid your mom forces you to hang out with because they are autistic and weird. They look like they bite.

View attachment 2343910
Only Chico looked cute as a kid. Also I could not find childhood pics of Gandy, probably because he is an ancient fossil who lived before cameras were even invented lol. I couldn't find de Poot either because he is probably a lab made android.
Dafuk this megamind type shit

Is this oh’pry

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and LampPostPrime
drago was kinda cute but barrett, opry, and kortajarena look special ed like they would have been riding the short bus and having to wear helmets at all times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: othersitedown and LampPostPrime
Most people don't like hunter eyes, it looks weird to them, like some kind of mongoloid phenotype. People don't give a fuck about muh upper eyelid exposure in reality.

"B-BUT THEY SHOULD FIND IT ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE-"

But they don't and your autistic theories don't matter if they can't describe what women actually want. Look at what a woman considers beautiful eyes on a man. It's someone like Zayn Malik. Not these male models with somewhat odd-looking striking features who are selected because they have unique-looking and often somewhat uncanny faces (while still being attractive).

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: othersitedown, LampPostPrime and looksmaxxed
high prenatal t faces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: othersitedown and Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 2343896View attachment 2343927View attachment 2343914View attachment 2343908View attachment 2343909

View attachment 2343910

Looks fine

The rest yeah, babies in general just look weird tho idk how real this is

Most people don't like hunter eyes, it looks weird to them, like some kind of mongoloid phenotype. People don't give a fuck about muh upper eyelid exposure in reality.

"B-BUT THEY SHOULD FIND IT ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE-"

But they don't and your autistic theories don't matter if they can't describe what women actually want. Look at what a woman considers beautiful eyes on a man. It's someone like Zayn Malik. Not these male models with somewhat odd-looking striking features who are selected because they have unique-looking and often somewhat uncanny faces (while still being attractive).
Can't beat reality with cope lad but valiant effort

Can't beat reality with cope lad but valiant effort
In reality people think "hunter eyes" look weird and Asian on White people. The hunter eyes thing is cope based on autistic evo-psych theories about eye hooding protecting your eye from whatever. It's not even necessarily indicative of better orbitals, but rather just fat on the upper eyelid. There's no evidence women actually find this kind of eye shape much more attractive. In fact, many women say it looks STRANGE. People cope and say "WOMEN DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!!!1 XD".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, LampPostPrime and Zikel_Nut
So brutal for O'Pry you just 2 pics of him.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Also I could not find childhood pics of Gandy, probably because he is an ancient fossil who lived before cameras were even invented
:lul: poor gandy can't catch a break on this forum

Timmy - Character Guide - South Park Studios Eric Cartman, Sargento, Paris Hilton, Cthulhu, South Park, Elementary, Park Pictures, Best Shows Ever, Projects To Try

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, HitAndRun, LampPostPrime and 2 others