PSL gods when they we’re young

ibIamechico

ibIamechico

Bronze
1. Vito Bass

He’s 14 in this picture and it’s insane how much his zygos and skull grew larger, there is always hope

IMG 2787

IMG 2791

2. Chico Lachowski

He was 16 here and nothing changed that much except his face matured a bit and his skull grew slightly taller

IMG 2792

IMG 2793
don francisco images GIF

3. Jordan Barrett

He was 14 or 15 here, face got more dimorphism he looked like a girl lol. His skull also got much larger.

4. Hernan Drago

He was fat as fuck so it's hard to tell what changed but had the potential.

Even in this picture, he was in his twenties and his zygos were huge even though he was still fat.

5. Alain Delon

I couldn't find better pictures, but here he was also in his teenage years, face changed a lot and zygo too.

France GIF by Turner Classic Movies

6. Sean o pry

Always had the hunter eyes and compact orbitals

7. David Gandy

Always was good looking but was fat during teenage years as well. He was either 18-19 here.

lady gaga love GIF

8. Jon Kortajarena

His skull and cheekbones grew much taller and larger like his father's, 13 in the first photo.

9. Henry Cavill

He was also fat and was 14 in this picture. Zygo changed much and dimorphism too.

10. Lorenzo Zurzolo (Preference)

Not much difference in Lorenzo tbh, maybe hair and eyebrows got darker. He's 14 in first pic.

F44f5fdb6933554536d675d43a1b7477

Here's legitimate proof you can still ascend if in puberty and having a good base. With the correct diet, exercise, sleep, and
genetics I guarantee you'll mog.

Pls rep this took time. It's not hard to click 1 button thanks.

@looksmac
@n9wiff
@BrahminBoss
@silencio
@FortniteGod
@halloweed

@Gonthar
@Aero
@sub5pslathlete
@JL~
@coisbhai

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, IMOGYOU, sub5outsider and 23 others
They all had the same bones, you delusional self-improooooover.

The only thing that happened was they all lost weight & got older.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, ShowerMaxxing, Allornothing and 3 others

No retard clearly they didn't have ''the same bones''.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonn, Allornothing, ltsOver and 3 others
No one rep this faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, chincel11, St.TikTokcel and 4 others

fucking retard ass nigga, how would they have the samre bones if they're not done growing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Allornothing, Bushman and 3 others
No retard clearly they didn't have ''the same bones''.
You're just delusional, seriously.
It's so obvious they just had some baby fat on their face, exact same bones.

The baby fat disappeared as they got older, exposing the bones they've always had.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Last sentence is such a fucking cope.
Otherwise cool thread

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
fucking retard ass nigga, how would they have the samre bones if they're not done growing
Sorry, I don't argue with 70IQ thugcels, I doubt you'll even be able to construct a proper response if I even explain anything to you.
Most you'll say is "cope nigga".

• +1
Sorry, I don't argue with 70IQ thugcels, I doubt you'll even be able to construct a proper response if I even explain anything to you.
Most you'll say is "cope nigga".
ur a retard, it's common knowledge that bones aren't done growing at that age. Don't be bitter cause you're an ugly fuck who didn't change during puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Allornothing, Bushman and 5 others
You're just delusional, seriously.
It's so obvious they just had some baby fat on their face, exact same bones.

The baby fat disappeared as they got older, exposing the bones they've always had.
Yeah bro vito bass, barrett, delon had the EXACT same bones. just stfu and if you have eyes you could see it grew a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Allornothing, ltsOver and 1 other person
ur a retard, it's common knowledge that bones aren't done growing at that age. Don't be bitter cause you're an ugly fuck who didn't change during puberty
Smartest thugcel.
Your facial bones are mostly finished growing mid-late puberty.
If you outline the facial structure of them young, it will align with their facial structure when they're adults, the only difference is they'll be more prominent when they're adults BECAUSE they have lost the babyfat.
Yeah bro vito bass, barrett, delon had the EXACT same bones. just stfu and if you have eyes you could see it grew a lot.
Yes, they did have the same bones.
They just lost baby fat, do what I said above and you'll realise.

You're both retards.
Retards full of hope.

• +1
396DF513 885A 4F8B 90A3 52C2BF884F7B

Coping barrett 13 year old

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Gandy isn’t fat in that pic his bones simply matured hard

• +1
Reactions: greywind
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, raleqtambrobret and n9wiff
Why you guys sleeping on 16/17 Rob Pattinson

IMAGINE if this guy was your competition during high-school jfl

• +1
Reactions: greywind and dna_cel
?? His skull and bones still grew a lot what, you are his dick rider 24/7 at least you should know that
Illusion because he had many cosmetic procedures done to accentuate his bone structure I would say

• +1
Reactions: ibIamechico
Illusion because he had many cosmetic procedures done to accentuate his bone structure I would say
Makes sense but his bones still grew nonetheless. Even so look at the other psl gods transformations even we could include salludon who drastically changed even in his 20's. let these fags keep crying

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ltsOver, looksmac and 1 other person
Even beyond that I would say till 22(salludon, pslgodmindset)imo. A lot of PSL god have literally in that thread you can even broken their genetic potential and ascended beyond(Gandy,ballou,chico aswell their parents weren't even close as to their beauty even when parents were young).this is why did hmmm. Most there skull height grew aswell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Allornothing and ibIamechico
1. Vito Bass

He’s 14 in this picture and it’s insane how much his zygos and skull grew larger, there is always hope

View attachment 2971218

View attachment 2971219

2. Chico Lachowski

He was 16 here and nothing changed that much except his face matured a bit and his skull grew slightly taller

View attachment 2971221

View attachment 2971224
don francisco images GIF

3. Jordan Barrett

He was 14 or 15 here, face got more dimorphism he looked like a girl lol. His skull also got much larger.

View attachment 2971227

View attachment 2971234

4. Hernan Drago

He was fat as fuck so it's hard to tell what changed but had the potential.

View attachment 2971236

Even in this picture, he was in his twenties and his zygos were huge even though he was still fat.

View attachment 2971237

5. Alain Delon

I couldn't find better pictures, but here he was also in his teenage years, face changed a lot and zygo too.

View attachment 2971244View attachment 2971246

View attachment 2971248
France GIF by Turner Classic Movies

6. Sean o pry

Always had the hunter eyes and compact orbitals

View attachment 2971259View attachment 2971260

View attachment 2971261

7. David Gandy

Always was good looking but was fat during teenage years as well. He was either 18-19 here.

View attachment 2971265

View attachment 2971267
lady gaga love GIF

8. Jon Kortajarena

His skull and cheekbones grew much taller and larger like his father's, 13 in the first photo.

View attachment 2971271View attachment 2971282

View attachment 2971281

9. Henry Cavill

He was also fat and was 14 in this picture. Zygo changed much and dimorphism too.

View attachment 2971288
View attachment 2971299

10. Lorenzo Zurzolo (Preference)

Not much difference in Lorenzo tbh, maybe hair and eyebrows got darker. He's 14 in first pic.

View attachment 2971297

View attachment 2971301

Here's legitimate proof you can still ascend if in puberty. With the correct diet, exercise, sleep, and
genetics I guarantee you'll mog.

Pls rep this took time. It's not hard to click 1 button thanks.

@looksmac
@n9wiff
@BrahminBoss
@silencio
@FortniteGod
@halloweed

@Gonthar
@Aero
@sub5pslathlete
@JL~
@coisbhai
it all depends on your base; all of them were good looking from young.

• +1
Reactions: gigell and ibIamechico
Life fuel

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
This is what I am saying, the bones are the SAME.
All that happened was he lost the baby fat in his face, maybe even fat removal surgeries.

These people are so delusional it's funny.
the only deluded one is you retard, how is the fact that your face changes during puberty cope by the way? it's still genetics so there's no reason for someone to cope and say that's the case espcially when most people here are done with puberty. sorry your lookism is going so far you can't comprehend that kids aren't done growing at 12

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
the only deluded one is you retard, how is the fact that your face changes during puberty cope by the way? it's still genetics so there's no reason for someone to cope and say that's the case espcially when most people here are done with puberty. sorry your lookism is going so far you can't comprehend that kids aren't done growing at 12
Yea, your face will continue growing at 12.
It's not my fault you can't comprehend my responses, I said how their faces will most likely be finished growing at mid-late puberty.

Most of the pictures posted here are them at 14-16, A.K.A mid-late puberty.
You're the deluded one here, retard.

that younger pic of vito Bass kinda looks like that Mexican kid from cobrai kai when he was in season 1

Lol skull doesnt grows after age 6 in 98 percent of people what grows in visceral cranium. ,neurocranium is fixed by age 6-7

• +1
Lol skull doesnt grows after age 6 in 98 percent of people what grows in visceral cranium. ,neurocranium is fixed by age 6-7
Neuro cranium can also grow, also visceral cranium is part of the skull , skull grows bro

Neuro cranium can also grow, also visceral cranium is part of the skull , skull grows bro
No it cannot ur frohead has metopic susture ewhich closes at age 1-1.5 in almost every kid , stop coping ur forehead height and width is fixed ,same with back of skull although that part grows till young adulthood

It's not common knowledge it's a common cope for uggos. Skull gets bigger till 20 that's it. Ogee curve and relative bone structure doesn't change and fat is lost from the face after 20. Still ugly for life sorry.

It's not common knowledge it's a common cope for uggos. Skull gets bigger till 20 that's it. Ogee curve and relative bone structure doesn't change and fat is lost from the face after 20. Still ugly for life sorry.
Till what age does bone structure stop changing? I seen bones change during teen years so I disagree

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Till what age does bone structure stop changing? I seen bones change during teen years so I disagree
People look older as they get older that's a no-brainer. Why is a different story. I'd say for most of your teen years your facial structure is set in stone. If you looked at your ogee curve, upper maxilla projection, eye area, and jaw, all of these would look the same relative to each other as an adult. No, your ogee curve won't get bigger, no your maxilla won't look more forward, no your jaw won't look wider relative to your cheekbones. To put it simply, you'll look like the exact same person (makes sense).

What does happen is your skull grows until 20 and all your features just get larger (eyes, distance between them, temples, cheekbones, everything). This is why you can tell the difference between a 16 year old and an 18 year old. After 20 specifically, buccal fat is lost from the face and this causes that second-stage maturation with distinguishes teens from adults. Explains why Gandy looked more like a man as he got older. Always had that baby face due to heavy fat pads for his age in his youth. His bones didn't grow. Most people won't even experience this because their fat pads are average. They'll actually just look worse since they lose the little appeal they had from youth and femininity (this is that descension at 18-25 people mistakenly attribute to collagen growth).

People here are so obsessed with celebrities and models they forget the average man easily peaks in their teen years. I mean I look at all my friends from when I was a teen and as they enter their 20s they just look worse every year.

There's no lifefuel in growing older. If you were ugly for your age young you'll be ugly for your age as an adult. It's all relative.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and ltsOver
People look older as they get older that's a no-brainer. Why is a different story. I'd say for most of your teen years your facial structure is set in stone. If you looked at your ogee curve, upper maxilla projection, eye area, and jaw, all of these would look the same relative to each other as an adult. No, your ogee curve won't get bigger, no your maxilla won't look more forward, no your jaw won't look wider relative to your cheekbones. To put it simply, you'll look like the exact same person (makes sense).

What does happen is your skull grows until 20 and all your features just get larger (eyes, distance between them, temples, cheekbones, everything). This is why you can tell the difference between a 16 year old and an 18 year old. After 20 specifically, buccal fat is lost from the face and this causes that second-stage maturation with distinguishes teens from adults. Explains why Gandy looked more like a man as he got older. Always had that baby face due to heavy fat pads for his age in his youth. His bones didn't grow. Most people won't even experience this because their fat pads are average. They'll actually just look worse since they lose the little appeal they had from youth and femininity (this is that descension at 18-25 people mistakenly attribute to collagen growth).

People here are so obsessed with celebrities and models they forget the average man easily peaks in their teen years. I mean I look at all my friends from when I was a teen and as they enter their 20s they just look worse every year.

There's no lifefuel in growing older. If you were ugly for your age young you'll be ugly for your age as an adult. It's all relative.
Summarized perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and Allornothing
Nothing changed.

Also the first guy isn't a PSL God.

Also Jon kortajarena looks a lot like his dad.

Also Jon k is the best looking one imo.

i agree tho, you peak young but i wasn't really arguing that bones will change at the ages you said.

face develop with time as ive said i looked better at 18 then at 14 and better at 22 then 18

• +1