PSL Icons That I think Are Over/Underrated

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
PSL Icons: Overrated
Not really that popular in PSL, but Vinnie Hacker is extremely overrated in my opinion. I've known about him since 2021, and never really understood the hype.

Alain Delon is only popular now because he just passed away. I think he's goodlooking, but not necessarily as high up as people claim.

Tom Cruise mogs facewise, but his stature alone should be enough to place him chadlite at best. Like I said, he mogs, but no person can be considered a chad at 5 ft 7. Same goes for Zayn Malik.

I don't see the hype behind that Anakin guy. Looks like another blonde to me.

************* is pretty much only hype. I don't think anyone would rate him above htn if it weren't for his fame.

I never saw Dolph Lundgren. He's kind of an oldgen icon. He's goodlooking and all but thinking he mogs that hard is kinda nazi stuff imo, Aryan cucks fantasize about him a lot.

PSL Icons: Underrated
For some reason, many consider Drago to be too ogre/even heard someone call him a cuck. You have to be inept to think Hernan Drago isn't at the very worst a high chad, and realistically had infinite smv. Seriously, Drago is the only person I've ever seen who looks like a morph in UNFRAUDED photo's.

Alan Ritchson should be much higher up, on the same level as prime Lundgren, imo. His stature alone is very impressive. Plus there's a high probability that he directly inspired the Thad meme in the Virgin Vs Chad universe.

Shawn Mendes should be much higher up, he isn't a name I've heard around here very often. He mogs quite hard imo.

That one guy who used to mog but fell off, one of those fitness influencers, he made those brutal mog video's early 2010s on YouTube like "bodybuilder steals girlfriend's at Planet Fitness" ts he was the og of that. I vaguely remember his name being Conor Maynard but I think I'm confusing the name with someone else. Either way, that guy mogged hard.

Elvis Presley, in his absolute prime, was quite the mogger. The problem is that his pictures were fairly horrible, but some pictures easily show how attractive he really was. He was also a lot more goodlooking in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, GabachoCopium and gigell
Bruh why did it censor Latham

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and GabachoCopium
Ok but I don’t glaze other men

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Guys I was thinking about Connor Murphy, not Connor Maynard.

Ronaldo underrated

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
How is this overrated One of best eye areas of all time

E0937758201c9de05622ae3d5034e01b

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, psychomandible, SwissArms and 1 other person
Overrated:
Most of them

Underrated (not considered psl fags):
Lundqvist, De Bels, Berruti, there are many

Last edited:
overrated guys will be preferred rather then the underrated ones by girls doe

overrated guys will be preferred rather then the underrated ones by girls doe
Not true at all. I know most girls would pass on Latham, and have you ever seen the massive IOI's Ritchson gets, he's practically an IOI machine.

He looks a lot better there ngl
May be you saw picture of him past prime go watch Purple Noon

he looks insane, if you see that you will see why people say he is the best looking man of all time

• +1
PSL Icons: Overrated
Not really that popular in PSL, but Vinnie Hacker is extremely overrated in my opinion. I've known about him since 2021, and never really understood the hype.

Alain Delon is only popular now because he just passed away. I think he's goodlooking, but not necessarily as high up as people claim.

Tom Cruise mogs facewise, but his stature alone should be enough to place him chadlite at best. Like I said, he mogs, but no person can be considered a chad at 5 ft 7. Same goes for Zayn Malik.

I don't see the hype behind that Anakin guy. Looks like another blonde to me.

************* is pretty much only hype. I don't think anyone would rate him above htn if it weren't for his fame.

I never saw Dolph Lundgren. He's kind of an oldgen icon. He's goodlooking and all but thinking he mogs that hard is kinda nazi stuff imo, Aryan cucks fantasize about him a lot.

PSL Icons: Underrated
For some reason, many consider Drago to be too ogre/even heard someone call him a cuck. You have to be inept to think Hernan Drago isn't at the very worst a high chad, and realistically had infinite smv. Seriously, Drago is the only person I've ever seen who looks like a morph in UNFRAUDED photo's.

Alan Ritchson should be much higher up, on the same level as prime Lundgren, imo. His stature alone is very impressive. Plus there's a high probability that he directly inspired the Thad meme in the Virgin Vs Chad universe.

Shawn Mendes should be much higher up, he isn't a name I've heard around here very often. He mogs quite hard imo.

That one guy who used to mog but fell off, one of those fitness influencers, he made those brutal mog video's early 2010s on YouTube like "bodybuilder steals girlfriend's at Planet Fitness" ts he was the og of that. I vaguely remember his name being Conor Maynard but I think I'm confusing the name with someone else. Either way, that guy mogged hard.

Elvis Presley, in his absolute prime, was quite the mogger. The problem is that his pictures were fairly horrible, but some pictures easily show how attractive he really was. He was also a lot more goodlooking in motion.
Underrated: erikson

• +1
The most underrated and true adam: vincent gallo

Attachments

• buffalo 66 edit.mp4
    918.1 KB
  • JFL