133c54eefefe95459f25b16ffef8beaf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Ascеnd, Acne Victim and 16 others
It’s iver

• +1
Reactions: aber
a nichemaxxed normie can appeal to a small amount of girls sure, but someone like prime chico or ian somerhalder would appeal to 5x the amount of women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Elijah_leo, Costcosuperstore and 9 others
Oh sure women are fucking mid tier normies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hermiza, Ascеnd, try2beme and 3 others
Faggots here don't believe it, but that fake look that people like Barrett have isn't appealing for normal people, looking like an AI image isn't ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, itzyaboyJJ, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
This is what happens when your nature is slapped right in your face. Confusion. It has never happened in human history before until now

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and antony 726
This is what happens when your nature is slapped right in your face. Confusion. It has never happened in human history before until now
Fr lol
It's lost for all of us tho
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🔳⬜🔳🔳🔳🟥🟥
🟥🟥🔳⬜🔳⬜⬜🟥🟥
🟥🟥🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🟥🟥
🟥︎︎🟥⬜⬜🔳⬜🔳🟥🟥
🟥🟥🔳🔳🔳⬜🔳🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah that is like 9/10. Don't know what that banned faggot has to do with anyone but whatever

Yeah that is like 9/10. Don't know what that banned faggot has to do with anyone but whatever
Fr bro i hate girls like that
My old friend steal my crush cuz he had curly hair in 8th grade

Y’all opinion

Every girl i talk to on social media sites
Doesn't like psl looking people at all
somerhalder 3?
Alfredo 2?
Jordan 0?
Damian kater 6 7?

And this is a 10/10? Tf
View attachment 3087666View attachment 3087667
It's the consequence of it going mainstream.

If psl dudes are obsessed with something and then act like complete autists a stereotype gets associated with them. Basically foids know PSL dudes are mainstream amongst guys so they will slowly dislike them. Yeah they can be objectively attractive but the stereotypes of the autistic incels and annoying teenage copycats is associated with them.

But most teenage tiktokcels are too retarded to actually understand that.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Costcosuperstore, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
It's the consequence of it going mainstream.

If psl dudes are obsessed with something and then act like complete autists a stereotype gets associated with them. Basically foids know PSL dudes are mainstream amongst guys so they will slowly dislike them. Yeah they can be objectively attractive but the stereotypes of the autistic incels and annoying teenage copycats is associated with them.

But most teenage tiktokcels are too retarded to actually understand that.
Yeah i agree i get what u mean
I was on ometv and i ask people to rate those psl guys and most of them got under 5 idk how ian somerhalder getting under 5
I was at ometv
People were skipping me to and some time radom dudes pot up and point at there jaw like they mewing or tell me
leme see u mog or u mog me bro but most peope skipped me lol
(im not saying I'm a PSL God don't get this wrong pls)

how old were the girls, not a single female above 22 likes boneless fluffy haired fags they would need to have some decent bones to appeal to women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ascеnd, Costcosuperstore, borntosuffer and 2 others
how old were the girls, not a single female above 22 likes boneless fluffy haired fags they would need to have some decent bones to appeal to women
None of them looked more then 22 tbh all under 20
Bro if u sned u a pic would u be able to tell if i have good bone or im boneless!?

I can't pm u some how
Can y sned me a pm pls lol

Jordan always receives low ratings from women, seems like his face is not high appeal for foids.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, antony 726 and 0S4MA
a nichemaxxed normie can appeal to a small amount of girls sure, but someone like prime chico or ian somerhalder would appeal to 5x the amount of women
his point stands then bcz these psl autists rate chico htn

same shit that happened to me even when i show high psl people who are not as dimorphic foids rate them low then when i asked her to show a 10 for her she showed me some ugly kpop fag and some black nigga with dreads and the ugliest face ive ever seen then some arab ethnic with curly hair and that moustache and goatee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and antony 726

Attachments

• image_2024-08-11_040115891.png
    image_2024-08-11_040115891.png
    504.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, borntosuffer, antony 726 and 2 others
i love how dumbfucks are putting damian kater on these lists of people like he's actually a chad and not just a frauding htn

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
i love how dumbfucks are putting damian kater on these lists of people like he's actually a chad and not just a frauding htn
still tho based of his omegle vids when frauded he should have insane appeal

still tho based of his omegle vids when frauded he should have insane appeal
"he should" is the key word it's fucking omegele i've seen videos of them going crazy over random mtn gook cause he looks like a k pop nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, antony 726 and axttt_
i would bet my life if u post a pic of chico on the forum and he was not a famous model and a random user they will rate him htn
they might but that just proves they are bad at rating

"he should" is the key word it's fucking omegele i've seen videos of them going crazy over random mtn gook cause he looks like a k pop nigga
would that not support OP point even more if these girls for some reason are more attracted to these random mtns than people who are objectively very attractive

would that not support OP point even more if these girls for some reason are more attracted to these random mtns than people who are objectively very attractive
no the point is omgele isn't real life, also don't trust what the OP says cause he's just talking about personal expiernces. On the internet there's so many foids who simp for somenholder

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, antony 726 and NZb6Air
no the point is omgele isn't real life, also don't trust what the OP says cause he's just talking about personal expiernces. On the internet there's so many foids who simp for somenholder
kpop gooks and boneless tiktokers only attract child girls or teen girls in their least fertile phase of their menstrual cycle, they have 0 SMV irl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Costcosuperstore
kpop gooks and boneless tiktokers only attract child girls or teen girls in their least fertile phase of their menstrual cycle, they have 0 SMV irl
lmao teen girls is ideal retard

• JFL
In my opinion he's the best looking guy in the world he's number 1 for me

Yeah ian is good bro many girl like him

In my opinion he's the best looking guy in the world he's number 1 for me
Kater

how is this the best looking guy in the world are you a retard

• +1
my 9 year old cousin likes guys like these nigga, any one over that age does not

• +1
i would bet my life if u post a pic of chico on the forum and he was not a famous model and a random user they will rate him htn
On my mom life u right lol
Agree hardly