Psl Is bullshit

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I mog all of my close friends PSL wise, im the tallest among them, but they still get more females cause they are more masculine, have tatoos, a trendy pheno for where i live and more body mass.
It's over for tall prettyboys twinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, deadstock, try2beme and 6 others
Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RunVerc, itzyaboyJJ, deadstock and 6 others
u can believe what u want, i live in a subhuman area(South Italy) everyone Is ugly and short, im 6'0 High MTN

But girls here like thugmaxxed ugly guys with moustache and tatoos and i dont have the right pheno for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Deleted member 82370, borntosuffer and 2 others
u can believe what u want, i live in a subhuman area(South Italy) everyone Is ugly and short, im 6'0 High MTN

But girls like thugmaxxed ugly guys with moustache and tatoos and i dont have the right pheno for that
Proof or tales

• +1
Reactions: h111 and goo25
Proof or tales
some users have seen my face, but Sorry im not gonna post It here

there Is proof of my height tho
IMG 20240823 052519

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Jonas2k7, SubhumanForever and 2 others
That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever seen but I'll accept it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, moredatesmorerapes, Jonas2k7 and 8 others
You get bullied by morrocans

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 77247 and goo25
It’s because your recessed = death

• +1
Reactions: goo25
i don't get bullied cause im much taller than them but i still get cucked
You get bullied by Moroccan and Algerian migrants

• +1
you gotta level up more bro I’m mtn+ , and all I get is the occasional iois nothing more :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
dark triad max
Backwards cap
Saggy pants type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and irkkedmulatto
I mog all of my close friends PSL wise, im the tallest among them, but they still get more females cause they are more masculine, have tatoos, a trendy pheno for where i live and more body mass.
U probably not a pretty boy

now lower that a tier for fraud = low mtn and Ltn side profile irl
Hope this helps
you think im gonna fraud to random pajeets :lul:
What would i gain from it?

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
Better start getting tuff. Tuff stuff.

Its always the tale of the one guy who mog his friend. I do not believe that.

• So Sad
High mtn doesn’t mean that’s u are pretty boy
I get low to mid Htn a lot
Show face
i've seen Ur face, i have more prettyboy-ish pheno than u
also i asked harsh raters like bgm

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
i've seen Ur face, i have more prettyboy-ish pheno than u
also i asked harsh raters like bgm
I never said I’m pretty boy lol im not close to pretty boy at all

Also rate is rate haha

• +1
Its always the tale of the one guy who mog his friend. I do not believe that.
i don't know how to prove this, im not gonna post mine and all my Friends faces here.
I have no point in larping to indians on an unknown forum btw

Coloring is very underrated here

• +1
I don't see correlation tbh? i have white/med coloring, but that's the case for 90% of people where i live, blonde/pure aryan are rare here and still dont have an higher smv than Meds here, also i got rated good a lot of times, if i had bad coloring it would have affected that

I had no problem with being Pretty boy, in fact here it is perhaps a plus if you exceed a certain threshold.

• +1
I had no problem with being Pretty boy, in fact here it is perhaps a plus if you exceed a certain threshold.
good looking Is good looking, whatever archetype u are, im a normie tho, although i mog most of the people here, really good looking guys obliterate me looks wise

Also which region are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
good looking Is good looking, whatever archetype u are, im a normie tho, although i mog most of the people here, really good looking guys obliterate me looks wise

Also which region are you from?
I live in Lazio, but I am not originally from there.

• +1

But girls here like thugmaxxed ugly guys with moustache and tatoos and i dont have the right pheno for that
Ngl but this sounds like a cope.

Referring to your fellow italians as subhumans sounds a bit like projection.

Are you maybe insecure about your looks and only asking for some validation and some elaborate cope on why you're not getting chicks?

PS: A good-looking guy wins everywhere, even in the most thugmaxxed area.

• JFL
I often pass through southern Italy, in Campania, but pretty boys also "work" in Campania

@goo25

• +1
I live in Lazio, but I am not originally from there.
Better than Campania for a prettyboy but i thought It was still pretty bad as i thought Coatti:)lul:) would still slay mainly

• +1
Trust beauty not psl

yeah you described appeal

• +1
I often pass through southern Italy, in Campania, but pretty boys also "work" in Campania

@goo25
Italian girls loves tamarri
So go for America !

• JFL

@goo25
from the girls i've met, doesn't seem like it. But u gotta know that im judging this on a small sample cause i live in a small town, that's because i say "subhuman Place", if u go to Naples or some bigger city the situation is probably better cause there are different kind of girls.

Also in my town the looks situation for men Is very unbalanced, average guy Is like high ltn but i know at least 5 real chadlite+

• +1
I saw enough pretty boys in Campania actually.
yes but how many of them were slaying? do they really have a choice for their low T face, they would look ridicolous trying to be a cuozzo, if they could, they probably would, trust me

• +1
yes but how many how them were slaying? do they really have a choice for their low T face, they would look ridicolous trying to be a cuozzo, if they could, they probably would, trust me
I for example have skin that is quite lighter than the Italian average, in some Italian areas I could make 'Ringo' advertisements.

• +1
I for example have skin that is quite lighter than the Italian average, in some Italian areas I could make 'Ringo' advertisements.
yeah lets not talk about that cause people tell me i look asian here:lul:

• JFL
yeah you described appeal
yeah for sure but also to not live in a shithole where thugmaxxing reigns would have been much Better for my pheno

• +1
Reactions: try2beme