PSL IS MAINSTREAM, I got told I had a recessed jawline and maxilla while I was checking out myself in the mirror

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Fuck I am literally shaking as I type this, this happened just 20 minutes ago

I was hungry as fuck so I suggested we go to a restaurant to my friend, we walk for 5 minutes and we arrive just outside of the restaurant. As I was looking at what to order from the list outside, I noticed inside of the restaurant there were David Gandy and Sean O Pry posters, I thought nothing of it, Gandy was quite a famous model and appeared on many ads same with Sean. I go inside with my friend, we pick a table and sit. The waitress comes to our table, asks us what do we want to order. we both order a burger. I pay for my friend, all is good. The waitress leaves and says she will get our order. I start looking around to kill time, I notice some odd things:

I heard someone say "Have you thought about lifting weights? you are low sex appeal and high BF% right now" to a guy, this guy said back to him "I mean no never, why lift when it's all about your face" This fucking shocked me, I looked at that direction so fast my neck hurt and I felt like I snapped it for a second, I made sure I am okay. My friend asked meme "What happened? you good?" I turned back to him, I legit couldn't answer, my tongue wasn't moving when I tried to speak, my vision started getting blurry and I felt my body tempature increase. I had just been cortisol spiked. Fuck. I barely uttered to him "I need to go to bathroom" and I got up and started walking fast towards the bathroom. I got inside, started doing reality checks to make sure I am not dreaming, that it's all real. I splash water onto my face couple times, It's real. Then I check myself in the mirror. check my jawline etc. I remember thinking to myself "I look pretty good" then I suddenly heard a laughter behind me, I turned and looked at him, it was the same guy who said "it's all about your face" he said to me "You don't have a jawline and your maxilla is recessed , this is the most brutal recession I ever seen"

I had anohter cortisol spike. But it wasn't a flight response, It was a fight response. I said back to him "What the fuck did you say you fucking ugly shitskin, say it again if you are a man" and I immediately moved towards him, He looked shocked at my speed and his mouth was about to open but I immediately punched his recessed jaw with all of my force, he got knocked out. I then start kicking his ugly deformed skull with all of my force. Blood pours out from his nose, mouth and ears. I thought to myself "He is fucked for good" and realized I may go to prison. I immediately leave the bathroom and close the door, act like nothing happened. I go to my friends table and he looked concerned "Bro what took you so long, were you jerking off" I said "I am okay but I need to leave right now man" He was confused but said "Alright bro, I'll meet up with you later" I get my stuff and go towards the exit but I hear the waitress behind say "Sir, I just got your order for you, get your incel subhuman ass here" At this point, I was too fucked in the head to get anohter shock or even respond, I just start running towards my house, i get inside my house. I hope for the best nothing will happen to me for what I did to the guy, I was provoked after all

PSL is mainstream. I am dead inside as I am typing this

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: asdvek, BrutalMogger, StalinCel and 4 others
You can thank Dillon Gaytham and Horseface Psycho for that

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, ElySioNs and nathan
tales

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and nathan
@BrutalMogger @asdvek @nathan @Gaygymmaxx @Vermilioncore @baerr