PSL of Chris Hemsworth with brown eyes?

Deleted member 15305

Deleted member 15305

will come back
faNXAxH6iZBZoECJ811eEcWsFfLhz-m0_i8VXkq9UqarQ4OHMGKHgAL5pUiFgTNomPpByV6iLVNCc2gnezIhOyXe9HMsW0fJpUZQ2srQ073_wZ9mDJ04XIWMDBNbVkj2rPuChTtT

Looks more masc with brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 14160, AscendingHero and 6 others
What you did was give him is aniridia. It's is a disorder in which u don't have an iris. Brown eyes almost always have a shine and reflect light. That's not a good morph. Obviously will go down in psl but make the morph more realistic.

Images   2021 12 07T203951672

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 3573, Blue and 5 others
What you did was give him is aniridia. It's is a disorder in which u don't have an iris. Brown eyes almost always have a shine and reflect light. That's not a good morph. Obviously will go down in psl but make the morph more realistic.

View attachment 1430417
he has the same iris in both pics

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
didnt know
some points to mention
1) U cant be above 5 psl if u dont have hunter eyes
2)Height and frame is excluded from the rating
3)Coloring is excluded
4)Literally the measure of ones asthetics due to his features like chin, jawline and hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 6423 and 1 other person
  • +1
he has the same iris in both pics
I don't know how to explain it but brown eyes in most lighting conditions have a "shine". Almost acting like a mirror. This is how brown eyes look like irl.

Images 91
Images 92

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
some points to mention
3)Coloring is excluded
4)Literally the measure of ones asthetics due to his features like chin, jawline and hunter eyes
i knew everything except about coloring. i think it should be included

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees
didnt know
Ryan also doesn’t know shit. Obviously coloring is a huge part of attraction. Everything else he said is also wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Jason Voorhees and Ryan
Ryan also doesn’t know shit. Obviously coloring is a huge part of attraction. Everything else he said is also wrong
jfl nig psl is independent of psl :feelskek: thats the reason why barret has more psl than pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
jfl nig psl is independent of psl :feelskek: thats the reason why barret has more psl than pitt
independent of attraction*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I don't know how to explain it but brown eyes in most lighting conditions have a "shine". Almost acting like a mirror. This is how brown eyes look like irl.

View attachment 1430420View attachment 1430421
yeah I understand you. the problem is that its difficult to morph light eyes to dark realistically and not making it look uncanny. but its still obvious that eye color is very important

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128
legit incel in chad body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Lmfao what? Who came up with that shit?
It's to remove subjectivity. If you have more than one ideal 8psl model to work toward then raters can start being like "well oubre's nose is wide but it looks good to me so it's not a failo"

PSL only works as a rating scale if you measure everyone against one unattainable 8psl imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and Frank Jack

View attachment 1430417
This is why most brown eye morphs are terrible, Meeks is the worst one jfl. They literally just painted his eyes black

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
PSL only works as a rating scale if you measure everyone against one unattainable 8psl imo
There are roughly 560k people in the world who are 8 PSL or above

brown eyes unironically mogg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
cope i have brown eyes and you can see the brown in my eyes even in dim light
And? All eyes that look black are actually brown. Pitch black eyes that don't reflect light don't exist naturally.

99.993% of 8,000,000,000
You're actually retarded if 99.993% of the global population is chad then that would mean more than 7 billion people. Retard.

some points to mention
3)Coloring is excluded
hunter eyes is meme. there are tons of famous celebrities who are famous for their looks and don't have hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
You're actually retarded if 99.993% of the global population is chad then that would mean more than 7 billion people. Retard.
99.993% of the population is under 8 PSL. 100% - 99.993% = 0.007%

Ogre for your 64 iq negroid brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Jason Voorhees
Blue mogs

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Jason Voorhees
99.993% of the population is under 8 PSL. 100% - 99.993% = 0.007%

Ogre for your 64 iq negroid brain
You're Italian JFL you how lowest IQ in the universe actual mongloid you are you fucking bitch.

And that percentage is just made up. You retard it doesnt account for subhumans in vietnam. More than 95% of vietnamese population is subhuman, you don't account for different subhuman populations. In germany atleast 80% is subhuman. So en aggregate your percentage came out of your anus you subhuman cuck rope yourself

hunter eyes is meme. there are tons of famous celebrities who are famous for their looks and don't have hunter eyes
That doesn't disprove hunter eyes mogging prey eyes tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ryan
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
he said that you can't even be chadlite without hunter eyes which is clearly false

You're Italian JFL
@Preston @volcelfatcel @Chadeep guys I’m med passing now I finally made it in life
And that percentage is just made up.
That percentage is taken from a z-values table. My calculation is accurate to 3 decimal places
You retard it doesnt account for subhumans in vietnam. More than 95% of vietnamese population is subhuman, you don't account for different subhuman populations. In germany atleast 80% is subhuman. So en aggregate your percentage came out of your anus you subhuman cuck rope yourself
We beat the nigger because he does not understand what a standard normal distribution is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Chadeep, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
@Preston @volcelfatcel @Chadeep guys I’m med passing now I finally made it in life

That percentage is taken from a z-values table. My calculation is accurate to 3 decimal places

We beat the nigger because he does not understand what a standard normal distribution is
"normal distribution" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
it shows you are a low class mongloid if you studied normal distributions in school

i studies calculus, complex analysis, linear algebra and higher proof you fucking mongloid

you actually think youre smart -- absolutly brutal how hard the Dunning Kruger hit your subhuman ass

hunter eyes arent a meme and are very important. but hunter eyes doesnt mean having hooded eyes, it means having almond shaped eyes like this(with hooding or not):

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 15099
"normal distribution" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
it shows you are a low class mongloid if you studied normal distributions in school

i studies calculus, complex analysis, linear algebra and higher proof you fucking mongloid

you actually think youre smart -- absolutly brutal how hard the Dunning Kruger hit your subhuman ass
You have no argument son. Take the L and leave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
@Preston does this morph have aniridia?(ik its a shit morph)

Mewithbrowneyes

• +1
he said that you can't even be chadlite without hunter eyes which is clearly false
in normie scale u can be a giga chad without pure hunter eyes if u r overall good looking but in psl scale its not the case..its the measure of asthetics not attraction

Looks more ethnik