PSL percentiles

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
Out of everyone aged 18-40 (and ONLY this age group), what are the percentiles of PSL ratings ? I don't mean on truerateme, I mean on here, Lookism etc. Like if someone was a 3/10, what would that equate to ? Also I am guessing that average is around 4.

EDIT: I mean MALES aged 18-40, so not including all the females who are fat/obese/just fuck ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Out of everyone aged 18-40 (and ONLY this age group), what are the percentiles of PSL ratings ? I don't mean on truerateme, I mean on here, Lookism etc. Like if someone was a 3/10, what would that equate to ? Also I am guessing that average is around 4.
4 = 50th
5 = 68th
6 = 95th
7 = 99.7th
8 = 1 in 16,000

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
  • +1
dn red

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
It is probably different if you take out all the fat and obese ugly females there are
The percentiles and PSL ratings are the same. If every woman in the world were a landwhale bar one that looked like a conventional Becky, the Becky would be 8 PSL

The percentiles and PSL ratings are the same. If every woman in the world were a landwhale bar one that looked like a conventional Becky, the Becky would be 8 PSL

So compared to other males 18-40, a 3/10 guy would be bottom 32% ? That's not so bad tbh

• +1
18-30 is better age range. Most man are subhumans after 25.

18-30 is better age range. Most man are subhumans after 25.

R/truerateme has their scale for 18-40 so I wanted to use same for here. And tbqh, this age range includes me and this thread was created to get an idea of what percentage I am in. To think that when I'm out in public, I am no worse than bottom 32% of males 18-40, especially considering most in that age bracket are younger than me, is a good cope.

EDIT: I mean MALES aged 18-40, so not including all the females who are fat/obese/just fuck ugly.
If you include only white males aged 18-25, then 6 is 1%. 7 is 0.1% and 8 is extremely rare.