PSL rate would-be chad with prey eyes

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
This guy is 6'2 and an athletic beast, but he is severely deficient in the most important component- eyes.

The dude has some seriously sad prey eyes. One of the worst I've seen.

If he had even average eyes, he would be a gigachad, but in reality he is dating a mediocre girl who happens to be Indian (nothing wrong with that).

Psl rate him and comment on his prey eyes

Screenshot 20200104 221038 Chrome
Screenshot 20200104 221047 Chrome
Screenshot 20200104 221102 Chrome
Screenshot 20200104 221112 Chrome
Screenshot 20200104 221125 Chrome

His eyes look fine lmao

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Dude they are the saddest fucking things I've ever seen. He literally looks like a lost little boy crying out for help.

20200104 221941
20200104 222026

I saw him before I knew about psl and something seemed off about him. Now I know what lol.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 470
looks average. he shouldn't have problem getting laid if has no autism

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4044
looks average. he shouldn't have problem getting laid if has no autism

Oh I dont doubt that. He is Maxxxed out in everything else. But he would be a top 1% slayer like Hasan piker if he had better eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
lol no but whatever makes your autistic brain be at peace 🤷‍♀️

I'm guessing you have an eye area similar to this guy which is why you're defending it and calling it fine. Prey eyed niggas gonna cope i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
View attachment 215162
I'm guessing you have an eye area similar to this guy which is why you're defending it and calling it fine. Prey eyed niggas gonna cope i guess
Only low IQ faggots do that, I'm never going to project a shit feature I have as a good one. It's just that I'm able to rate objectively unlike some of you niggas.
I bet OP has eye area similar to the one he posted

Only low IQ faggots do that, I'm never going to project a shit feature I have as a good one. It's just that I'm able to rate objectively unlike some of you niggas.
I bet OP has eye area similar to the one he posted

What is the point of your anger in this thread?

All I was trying to point out was that a bad eye area can be make or break.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
barely above average at BEST, poor guy

• +1
barely above average at BEST, poor guy

So you agree his eye area is very bad? Because his height jawline and physique are top tier

So you agree his eye area is very bad? Because his height jawline and physique are top tier
yes bro, it destroys his overall look

yes bro, it destroys his overall look

I agree bro. Just normal eyes he would be absolutely slaying, but he has a mediocre GF. He probably doesn't even know why he doesn't get the Chad treatment lol
Giphy 2

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Dude they are the saddest fucking things I've ever seen. He literally looks like a lost little boy crying out for help.

View attachment 215156View attachment 215157
I saw him before I knew about psl and something seemed off about him. Now I know what lol.
exactly. Damn his height, frame and bones failod by his eyes. What can ascend him? Infraorbital implants? Botox to lower eyebrows?

exactly. Damn his height, frame and bones failod by his eyes. What can ascend him? Infraorbital implants? Botox to lower eyebrows?

I'm sure it could help for sure. His undereye area I think is part of the problem. I can't put my finger on what makes it look so bad though

• +1