• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown and fobos
Only bad thing is his eye area. Chad tier for sure

Doesn't necessarily falios him in my opinion it's a halo for his prettyboy look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 245
I've never seen the hollow cheeks so low on the face. Looks weird but still good. PSL 7

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
I liked you in the first Pirates of Caribbeans. The 4th one sucked though

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and dogtown
Averege eyes, but good lower third, midface, harmony, hair and god tier side profile.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I've never seen the hollow cheeks so low on the face. Looks weird but still good. PSL 7
its the low cheekbones he has most people tend to mistake high for prominance and they are just wrong

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
Hollow cheeks are honestly such a halo, his harmony and facial hair are godtier.

Its easy to see why foids used to swoon over him, shame how he is now.

• +1
Hollow cheeks are honestly such a halo, his harmony and facial hair are godtier.

Its easy to see why foids used to swoon over him, shame how he is now.
maxresdefault.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 534
not his facial hair ffs i didnt read, his hairline i mean JFL he cant grow facial hair for shit

Yes it is poopiehead
maxresdefault.jpg

JFL are you trying to prove his eye area is bad by comparing this picture?

Depp's eyes are harmonized with rest of face, idealy distanced, objectively preety, they are not especially buggy, his eye support is good, lashes are sharp, his medial canthus is downturned (wich is arguably ideal), he doesn't have much upper eyelid exposure, they are decently wide. Seem well hooded.

Basicly nothing excepct the fact that his eyes are not "hunter eyes", and that they are not idealy deep set and not idealy wide, correlated with the image you posted. And even with all those things his eyes area is still objectively good, preetyboy like, harmonzed, sharp.

Don't be so cocksure about looks theory, when you clearly don't understand it.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and Whyamihere
These are better pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2019-04-05_16-15-44.JPG
    IMG_2019-04-05_16-15-44.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
Reactions: Fath0039 and Whyamihere
JFL are you trying to prove his eye area is bad by comparing this picture?

Depp's eyes are harmonized with rest of face, idealy distanced, objectively preety, they are not especially buggy, his eye support is good, lashes are sharp, his medial canthus is downturned (wich is arguably ideal), he doesn't have much upper eyelid exposure, they are decently wide. Seem well hooded.

Basicly nothing excepct the fact that his eyes are not "hunter eyes", and that they are not idealy deep set and not idealy wide, correlated with the image you posted. And even with all those things his eyes area is still objectively good, preetyboy like, harmonzed, sharp.

Don't be so cocksure about looks theory, when you clearly don't understand it.
Still looks like prey eyes, you can name all the specific characteristics you want, the end result is still the same.
You just basically named a whole bunch of characteristics to try and sound intelligent concerning looks theory, look here boyo, his eyes are shit, deal with it.

Still looks like prey eyes, you can name all the specific characteristics you want, the end result is still the same.
You just basically named a whole bunch of characteristics to try and sound intelligent concerning looks theory, look here boyo, his eyes are shit, deal with it.

Damn you are actually unbelivably stupid jfl.

Handsome preetyboy/10

Damn you are actually unbelivably stupid jfl.
Stop being an idiot, his eyes are shit. So much of his Sclera is showing, that's a negative doesn't matter what else he's got. Act more mature Instead of throwing insults like a mongol

his eyes are shit. So much of his Sclera is showing, that's a negative doesn't matter what else he's got.

No sclera is showing below his eyes.

And even then your just doing what im suppossedly doing

"You just basically named a whole bunch of characteristics to try and sound intelligent concerning looks theory "

This man who has made a carrer off his looks, done modeling, been awarded sexiest man alive twice must clearly have a shit eye area.

Srs are you trolling or are you actually special?

• +1
PSL 8

• +1
No sclera is showing below his eyes.

And even then your just doing what im suppossedly doing

"You just basically named a whole bunch of characteristics to try and sound intelligent concerning looks theory "

This man who has made a carrer off his looks, done modeling, been awarded sexiest man alive twice must clearly have a shit eye area.

Srs are you trolling or are you actually special?
I don't care if he's been awarded the sexiest man alive twice, plenty of models that look like normies (not saying Depp is normie). Also while no sclera is showing below his eyes that doesn't mean that his sclera is optimal, you can see a whole lot of sclera in this picture and his eyes look like that of a person that hasn't slept in 3 days.

Chad/10

• +1
Cheekminning/10

it looks good with the rest of his features dumbfuck, something called harmony. he'd look ogre with what u call a good eye area.

top 10 slayers of all time

it looks good with the rest of his features dumbfuck, something called harmony. he'd look ogre with what u call a good eye area.
Stupid fag kys. It looks shit and fuck off already I'm done debating this.