• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: YungTrappa, skkrrrtcantdo, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
ya my grandma painted it
Can you tell me a bit about it?
I always like getting to know history of stuff like this.
When did she paint it? Where? Why? Is she still with us (if not RIP 🙏 🕊️)?

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and BrutalMogger

• So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, BrutalMogger and pradaocean
Can you tell me a bit about it?
I always like getting to know history of stuff like this.
When did she paint it? Where? Why? Is she still with us (if not RIP 🙏 🕊️)?
back in 2018 i told her my room looked kinda empty so she made this for me. i was 9 and just starting to care about stuff lol. shes alive and well rn thank God

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 75865, skkrrrtcantdo, BrutalMogger and 2 others
back in 2018 i told her my room looked kinda empty so she made this for me. i was 9 and just starting to care about stuff lol. shes alive and well rn thank God
show full pic please

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and BrutalMogger
Bros melting

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and BrutalMogger
im 15 i wanna look better
You will. If you don't develop dysmorphia from being on this forum. I am grateful to God that I did not know what a blackpill was at the age of 15

• +1
You will. If you don't develop dysmorphia from being on this forum. I am grateful to God that I did not know what a blackpill was at the age of 15
u got any tips tho

• +1
u got any tips tho
Do sport, eat healthy food, sleep enough. Its all u can do naturally to improve your looks. Mewing is sCUM. Bonsmashing is bullshit

• Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Do sport, eat healthy food, sleep enough. Its all u can do naturally to improve your looks. Mewing is sCUM. Bonsmashing is bullshit
i go to the gym and im onna bulk rn so cant do the first 2 and ig I'm sleeping enough 4-12. im trying bonesmashing tho i wanna see if it does anything

Ltn tbh, but you look very nt so it's not done

i go to the gym and im onna bulk rn so cant do the first 2 and ig I'm sleeping enough 4-12. im trying bonesmashing tho i wanna see if it does anything
do not smoke and drink alcohol. raise your testosterone levels as much as you can, fuck your classmates

do not smoke and drink alcohol. raise your testosterone levels as much as you can, fuck your classmates
ill try but what if they dont want to

how do i raise my test tho
Fenugreek, Tangkat Ali, Zinc maybe. But I do not know if it is possible for young guys like you to take supplements. Study the information

Fenugreek, Tangkat Ali, Zinc maybe. But I do not know if it is possible for young guys like you to take supplements. Study the information

Eurycoma longifolia*

• +1
Reactions: pradaocean
ill just take roids

• +1
Reactions: pradaocean
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Train neck and squintmax or get eye tape I would also say train ur jaw muscles, sum say it doesn’t do shit but it’s worth doing still and get rhino
thanks how do i train jaw muscles tho