PSL rating needs an overhaul

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’ve seen too many errors within the PSL rating system to take it seriously, it badly needs an overhaul.

@ArabIncel posted a slayer friend who has high sex appeal to women, yet here he could only garner a 5.5 at best and some people said “he’s nothing special”.

@moggingmachine gets underrated by many people here. People say that he has a roblox block head (lol), yet in my tinder experiment it doesn’t seem like the women see that or care.

Many people within the PSL community will say “asian girls only want white dick and will shun everyone else”, yet in this experiment, @moggingmachine is matching even with FOB asian girls.

I’ve seen many people (including @cocainecowboy) rate @ElliotRodgerJr as a high tier normie or nothing special despite him slaying in my experiments and racking up entire harems of women/JBs.

Before people say “oh ur location is influencing the experiments!”, it’s not. My city (Toronto) has a dating scene that is no different from other major cities in NA like Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Vancouver. So don’t mention that cope in my thread.

The PSL rating system needs to be split into 2 different tiers IMO. Male models can’t be rated on the same spectrum as everyone else, it only results in inaccurate rating.

Conventional chads that slay based off looks irl can be rated as 4-5.5 PSL due to 6 PSL and beyond being seen as MM/MMlite tier by the PSL community. Despite popular belief, women don’t only crave MM’s. They don’t think that everyone who isn’t a international model is invisible. Standards are no where near that bad yet.

I know a lot of PSL cocksuckers will swear up and down that I’m wrong and maintain the belief that the PSL rating system has no flaws. To be honest, whatever they say, I don’t care. what they say so far has not been able to match up with tests conducted by me or anyone else on this site.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Blitz
@Fuk
@UnderCovrN0rmie
@moggingmachine

edit: if the mods could sticky this thread so that meaningful conversation can be generated, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 4310, ElliotRodgerJr and 7 others
Dn read. Psl ratings are fine

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, Norwooder, Drugs and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince
You only get a high PSL rating if you're 1) white, 2) nerdic, 3) have a male-model - preferably chico - in your avi

IRL Results >>>> PSL Autism

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 2846 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 2227, Effortless and 3 others
and it needs an infographic scale with examples

• +1
Reactions: Over and Blackout.xl
There are no PSL ratings for women. You are either attractive or not, that's all, there is no 1-10 or PSL1-PSL8.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
There are no PSL ratings for women. You are either attractive or not, that's all, there is no 1-10 or PSL1-PSL8.
i noticed they do the same when they subconciously rate us, it's either fuck buddy or friend, either potential mate or nah

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Pietrosiek, Norwooder and 4 others
You only get a high PSL rating if you're 1) white, 2) nerdic, 3) have a male-model - preferably chico - in your avi
Exactly, that’s one thing I forgot to mention. There’s heavy amounts of race bias that goes on. Women have strong preference for their own race if they’re older in suburban/rural areas. If they’re younger in suburban/urban areas in major cities, they don’t care about race that much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
women crave men with health indicators and as little failos as possible.

face is multiplier of everything. height is important, below 5’9 is bad. above 6’2 is halo. body is halo if you are above average facially and lean.

if you’re white get tan. if you’re dark skin and not black... :forcedsmile: fix failos and maximize health indicators. mouth area is underrated. you don’t need to be 6psl to slay. neurotransmitters are extremely important.

don’t be skinny, it only works for 6.5psl+ male models. women want lean, muscular, tall, handsome men. don’t go above 2 inches in lifts. smile is underrated. dick size is extremely important. status will get you pussy. if you want to fuck top tier women, you need looks, status, and money.

and for the grand finale, only about 5-10% of all users on this site have the potential to truly ascend.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Effortless, Ethnicope and 3 others
I’ve seen too many errors within the PSL rating system to take it seriously, it badly needs an overhaul.

@ArabIncel posted a slayer friend who has high sex appeal to women, yet here he could only garner a 5.5 at best and some people said “he’s nothing special”.

@moggingmachine gets underrated by many people here. People say that he has a roblox block head (lol), yet in my tinder experiment it doesn’t seem like the women see that or care.

Many people within the PSL community will say “asian girls only want white dick and will shun everyone else”, yet in this experiment, @moggingmachine is matching even with FOB asian girls.

I’ve seen many people (including @cocainecowboy) rate @ElliotRodgerJr as a high tier normie or nothing special despite him slaying in my experiments and racking up entire harems of women/JBs.

Before people say “oh ur location is influencing the experiments!”, it’s not. My city (Toronto) has a dating scene that is no different from other major cities in NA like Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Vancouver. So don’t mention that cope in my thread.

The PSL rating system needs to be split into 2 different tiers IMO. Male models can’t be rated on the same spectrum as everyone else, it only results in inaccurate rating.

Conventional chads that slay based off looks irl can be rated as 4-5.5 PSL due to 6 PSL and beyond being seen as MM/MMlite tier by the PSL community. Despite popular belief, women don’t only crave MM’s. They don’t think that everyone who isn’t a international model is invisible. Standards are no where near that bad yet.

I know a lot of PSL cocksuckers will swear up and down that I’m wrong and maintain the belief that the PSL rating system has no flaws. To be honest, whatever they say, I don’t care. what they say so far has not been able to match up with tests conducted by me or anyone else on this site.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Blitz
@Fuk
@UnderCovrN0rmie
@moggingmachine

edit: if the mods could sticky this thread so that meaningful conversation can be generated, that would be greatly appreciated.
6psl is common, around 1 in 20. It's enough for easy slaying.
5psl is even more common, 1 in 5 and it's enough for quite easy dating without getting cucked and some occasional slaying if you do the work.

6psl is common, around 1 in 20. It's enough for easy slaying.
5psl is even more common, 1 in 5 and it's enough for quite easy dating without getting cucked and some occasional slaying if you do the work.
Exactly. Yet people on this forum will rate slayers as 5 PSL. Slayers who don’t have status or money either

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 3573 and EckhartTollemaxx
No, this thread will die soon and nothing will change

Idc if you dont believe me.
I learn things faster than others. Was 2 years ahead in my class and still got good
grades.
Started to speak coherent sentences when i was only 8 months old.
Learned eveything by myself cause i used to be easily distracted in class.
Never required any extra help from anyone while studying.

I know you wouldn’t read anyway. You’re beefing me hard
Read that either, I did not.
Idc if you dont believe me.
I learn things faster than others. Was 2 years ahead in my class and still got good
grades.
Started to speak coherent sentences when i was only 8 months old.
Learned eveything by myself cause i used to be easily distracted in class.
Never required any extra help from anyone while studying.
:chad: :chad::chad:
Ok bhai

Only a faggot would worry about how accurately men rate other men

Lol the PSL scale is interpreted too differently by everyone here. I honestly thought PSL 6 was WAY more rare than 1 in 20 judging by how harshly some guys were rating.

Lol the PSL scale is interpreted too differently by everyone here. I honestly thought PSL 6 was WAY more rare than 1 in 20 judging by how harshly some guys were rating.
6 PSL is incredibly common. It’s only 6.5 and above that’s rare

• Hmm...
i noticed they do the same when they subconciously rate us, it's either fuck buddy or friend, either potential mate or nah
Legit. Either you are attractive to them or you aren’t. Very rarely will they be on the fence about you.

They will know within FRACTIONS OF A SECOND of looking at you if they want to fuck you or not. There is no “well he has good zygos, bad lips, he’s tall though, but he has a bad jaw.” If you have a failo (ESPECIALLY a failo that she is self conscious of [which is why lips and nose are so important]) she will not find you attractive because those failos will stick out like a sore thumb to her.

If you have ONE failo, it could potentially be over for you. She sees hundreds of guys a day and she can chose to fuck any of them, why chose the one with a bad chin when there’s a guy with a better chin? Why chose one with a fucked up nose when there’s a guy with a perfect nose?

You cannot qualify attraction. PSL focuses on bringing the subconscious to the conscious, but who the fuck outside of these forums does that? There’s no point to.

The only failos are short height, skin color (pheno, not every girl will find you attractive), and dick size.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Handlet and Ethnicope
  • +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 2846
A user was telling me here that 6 PSL is super rare
It’s not. A 6 PSL guy is your average slayer that females find attractive.

And this outlines the exact issue lol

Maybe there are minor flaws where race is concerned but I don't think there's any guy that they're saying is nothing special that is slaying left right and center

Maybe there are minor flaws where race is concerned but I don't think there's any guy that they're saying is nothing special that is slaying left right and center
One of my tinder experiments is an example of that I mentioned

Legit. Either you are attractive to them or you aren’t. Very rarely will they be on the fence about you.

They will know within FRACTIONS OF A SECOND of looking at you if they want to fuck you or not. There is no “well he has good zygos, bad lips, he’s tall though, but he has a bad jaw.” If you have a failo (ESPECIALLY a failo that she is self conscious of [which is why lips and nose are so important]) she will not find you attractive because those failos will stick out like a sore thumb to her.

If you have ONE failo, it could potentially be over for you. She sees hundreds of guys a day and she can chose to fuck any of them, why chose the one with a bad chin when there’s a guy with a better chin? Why chose one with a fucked up nose when there’s a guy with a perfect nose?

You cannot qualify attraction. PSL focuses on bringing the subconscious to the conscious, but who the fuck outside of these forums does that? There’s no point to.

The only failos are short height, skin color (pheno, not every girl will find you attractive), and dick size.
legit. they are built to do that, and they do it perfectly and very efficiently with very short time needed. this is because females have to bear the pain of holding a baby inside them for 9 months and then raise it until it becomes human, it better be a good product, made with a high quality man

men on the other hand feel the need to put the seed in as many grounds as possible, they will drop the guard and the standards if needed

and yes, these mechanisms still work in the female mind, even if it's about sex with a rubber

when we PSL rate we try to emulate those female mechanisms

• +1
legit. they are built to do that, and they do it perfectly and very efficiently with very short time needed. this is because females have to bear the pain of holding a baby inside them for 9 months and then raise it until it becomes human, it better be a good product, made with a high quality man

men on the other hand feel the need to put the seed in as many grounds as possible, they will drop the guard and the standards if needed

and yes, these mechanisms still work in the female mind, even if it's about sex with a rubber

when we PSL rate we try to emulate those female mechanisms
Too bad PSL rating has failed to emulate those mechanisms. Too much bias/coping gets involved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3573 and Ethnicope
Too bad PSL rating has failed to emulate those mechanisms. Too much bias/coping gets involved
remember how many time a becky hit on you, and you were like nah man fuck that shit, but a day passes, you are on her IG, you think about it and you say fuck i wouldn't mind smashing that

women don't think like that

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Show me the guys that you think that deserve better ratings.

Show me the guys that you think that deserve better ratings.
Haven’t u seen pics of Elliottrodgerjr and @moggingmachine ?

What is another legit way to gauge your attractiveness? A combination of your tinder match quantity + quality + how well they respond to you? But this would also underrate or overrated you depending on your body size.

there’s psychological biases that come into play and looksmax is a tight knit group so there’s quite a few.

pair that copers and users who are jealous of new GL members and “greycel hate” and it makes it very hard for people to get a clear rating. also, location is very important. users like @DarknLost in the EE suffer bc he’s a prettyboy but in EE they value masculinity and masc and dom traits over pretty boy looks.

attraction is deeper than muh bones.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Ethnicope and Blackout.xl
Haven’t u seen pics of Elliottrodgerjr and @moggingmachine ?

No, I am not really a so active user and stopped care at all, but I want to see if you are coping hard...
also, location is very important. users like @DarknLost in the EE suffer bc he’s a prettyboy but in EE they value masculinity and masc and dom traits over pretty boy looks.

The only fucking difference between Prettyboy and Maesthetic is STM and LTM

No, I am not really a so active user and stopped care at all, but I want to see if you are coping hard...
I can’t send u pics of ERjr. But I can post a pic of @moggingmachine

20E8AAD6 82C1 4FE5 AEB8 4D8D989F7A7E EF84EF98 3BAB 404A 9388 F7ADBDEC8A01
there

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine and Deleted member 2227
  • +1

The only fucking difference between Prettyboy and Maesthetic is STM and LTM
do u have chart?

Yeah but you can't really have unbias rating system. The only diffrence between psl rating And irl rating is that autist use psl

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2846
there’s psychological biases that come into play and looksmax is a tight knit group so there’s quite a few.

pair that copers and users who are jealous of new GL members and “greycel hate” and it makes it very hard for people to get a clear rating. also, location is very important. users like @DarknLost in the EE suffer bc he’s a prettyboy but in EE they value masculinity and masc and dom traits over pretty boy looks.

attraction is deeper than muh bones.
sounds like cope to me
In my opinion JBs will want prettyboy over dom chad no matter what

do u have chart?

Images 1

Of course, being more masc means that you are more sexy, but you need to be beautiful too (aesthetic), whatever, a too masc guy or DOM would slay too much, and females don't like or go to this (since they need to impregnate, but not only this, they need also a father to carry and care of their children) that's why prettyboys are the most and so famous and also that many GL guys become a bit fat and lose appeal after marriage or a long time in relationship.

So in conclusion I don't see too much difference between them that's is not STM and LTM.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Pietrosiek