PSL scale

mogstar

mogstar

PSL - This was mostly to see how people compared against male models. The average is 4 and each point you go up is an entire Standard Deviation . This is how hot girls with 10k + IG followers, or plastic surgeons see you.

PSL 4 - 50%
PSL 5 - 84.15%
PSL 6 - 97.25
PSL 7 - 99.87
PSL 8 - 99.9968 (unobtainable)

68% of people are between a PSL 3 and 5
TBH being a PSL 5 is good enough to have an active sex life, or even slay especially if you have a cool personality, some style , and a little status in your social circle/social media. However once you start getting above a PSL 6 it can really save you from a lot of shortcomings you may have. The PSL 6 territory is when crazy things start happening. Like girls you used to talk to as friends will sleep with you. You can slay 40-100 girls a year without spending 25hours plus a week

Yes there's only 3 out of 100,000 people who are PSL 8.

IRL - What people say to your face , so you don't instantly get depressed. In reality it should correlate with stanines because that at least show a distribution similar to the bell curve, but the IRL scale is really the ugliest bottom 10% people(non deformed, as they get empathy from society, as they should) get a 4-5/10

Percentiles - This will be the best for most people. If you were in a club or other social setting with 100 same sex people of your age group. This tells where you would rank from those 1-100 people. Getting in the top 20% is good enough if you have other things going for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Phoenix, MiroslavBulldosex and 7 others
:ogre:

• WTF
Reactions: mogstar
very nice

I think for normal person , with no ambition in modeling and stuff , PSL 5 is enough to live a satisfying life.

• +1
i thought 5PSL was 80%

• +1
which one are you?

very nice

I think for normal person , with no ambition in modeling and stuff , PSL 5 is enough to live a satisfying life.
My goal would be to reach psl 5 someday

very nice

It is, I would do anything to be a PSL 5 in my country.

• +1
With or without surgeries? What softmaxxes do you plan on doing apart from surgeries?
Gym and skin care tbh, minox for eyebrows and probably to grow a stubble, but I’ll most likely get surgeries later down the line. I already have a perfect height but below avg face

Last edited:
I wish I could rate myself better but I am probably not even 4 psl. Tinder is so shit for me rn.

• +1
I wish I could rate myself better but I am probably not even 4 psl. Tinder is so shit for me rn.
I mean 4PSL is basically 'above average'. It's my complete ambition

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and mogstar
PSL - This was mostly to see how people compared against male models. The average is 4 and each point you go up is an entire Standard Deviation . This is how hot girls with 10k + IG followers, or plastic surgeons see you.

PSL 4 - 50%
PSL 5 - 84.15%
PSL 6 - 97.25
PSL 7 - 99.87
PSL 8 - 99.9968 (unobtainable)

68% of people are between a PSL 3 and 5
TBH being a PSL 5 is good enough to have an active sex life, or even slay especially if you have a cool personality, some style , and a little status in your social circle/social media. However once you start getting above a PSL 6 it can really save you from a lot of shortcomings you may have. The PSL 6 territory is when crazy things start happening. Like girls you used to talk to as friends will sleep with you. You can slay 40-100 girls a year without spending 25hours plus a week

Yes there's only 3 out of 100,000 people who are PSL 8.

IRL - What people say to your face , so you don't instantly get depressed. In reality it should correlate with stanines because that at least show a distribution similar to the bell curve, but the IRL scale is really the ugliest bottom 10% people(non deformed, as they get empathy from society, as they should) get a 4-5/10

Percentiles - This will be the best for most people. If you were in a club or other social setting with 100 same sex people of your age group. This tells where you would rank from those 1-100 people. Getting in the top 20% is good enough if you have other things going for you
PSL 8 doesn't exist. Maybe 1/1000000000.

PSL 8 doesn't exist. Maybe 1/1000000000.
why have a scale like that jfl, I never really understood it. For me psl 8 is someone who is so ridiculously good looking that most people will never see someone like that irl only online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 6273
why have a scale like that jfl, I never really understood it. For me psl 8 is someone who is so ridiculously good looking that most people will never see someone like that irl only online
Because you can become infinitely close but will never hit the top??? Not a difficult concept

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Makes me think of this scale
Notation

• JFL
Reactions: pizza and mogstar
Where did those percentage stats come from?