PSL slayers- do you bareback your tinder hoes or wrap up?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Im a naughty boy and always try my luck getting raw first trying to just stikc it in but they normally say do you have a condom etc then I put one on.

Is this a subhuman trait? girls making you wear condoms?

or is it a slayer trait because girls assume you have a high bodycount if you look good?

When i wasnt looksmaxxed and got lucky a couple of times girls let me raw dog them even though i didnt look as good- maybe since they assumed my lay count was low?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 15577
I’ve never had anyone ask me to put on a condom tbf but I only have 4 slays

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, BigJimsWornOutTires and BigBiceps
Raw if she's the neighbors girl type and if she's slutty, I'll wrap it up and stress the whole time about the condom bursting. I once had condom burst while smashing some slutty chick and still feel stressed about it, cuz didn't get tested

BRUTAL!

I must not be high enough PSL to get tinder hoes to let me bareback- only just high enough for cucked condom sex

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 8165, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Im a naughty boy and always try my luck getting raw first trying to just stikc it in but they normally say do you have a condom etc then I put one on.

Is this a subhuman trait? girls making you wear condoms?

or is it a slayer trait because girls assume you have a high bodycount if you look good?

When i wasnt looksmaxxed and got lucky a couple of times girls let me raw dog them even though i didnt look as good- maybe since they assumed my lay count was low?
Doesn’t condom defeat the whole purpose?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I have 28 slays (26 p in v)

and of those 26 I think ive only rawed about 8 of them?

is that a bad ratio?

is that a bad ratio?
Mirin slaycount

Idk man I don’t slay that much cause of my shit situation. You should ask one of the forum chads.

Mirin slaycount

Idk man I don’t slay that much cause of my shit situation. You should ask one of the forum chads.
i message 1000s of girls online lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
I would not care about stds, but having a baby is my worst nightmare possible. Arent you raw fuckers stressed about making a girls pregnant?

i message 1000s of girls online lol
Even the ugly ones? I get a lot of likes on tinder but they’re subanimal and I would never be able to get hard near them.

I would not care about stds, but having a baby is my worst nightmare possible. Arent you raw fuckers stressed about making a girls pregnant?
yeah thats why id get stressed rawwing a low class girl. But a middle class uni girl has too miuch to lose having a baby so she will alwyas be on BC. STDs idgaf, my mate got chlmydia and all he did was take antibiotics for like a 2 weeks and then it was gone

There was a study done that women insist less on condoms when the male is good looking

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Danish_Retard
Even the ugly ones? I get a lot of likes on tinder but they’re subanimal and I would never be able to get hard near them.
well tbh these days I just swipe tons and wait for first messages because normally if you dont get first messaged its over.

In my early days i fucked a lot of subhumans but ive raisedmy standards these days. Had a very good week this week slayed a HTN redhead and another girl who users here rated as a stacylite blondie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
There was a study done that women insist less on condoms when the male is good looking
BRUTAL for me!

Maybe after Ramieri fixes my lower third girls will let me raw!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
BRUTAL for me!
However I dont know if they accounted for the thing you mentioned, girls assuming higher laycount and thus insisting on condom which would cancel the effect. But we both know women rarely operate on logic thoughts and primarily on primal emotions
Maybe after Ramieri fixes my lower third girls will let me raw!
Maybe after Ramieri fixes my recessed face girls will let me do anything to them ngl

Doesn’t condom defeat the whole purpose?
Exactly. You might as well fuck a blow-up doll. Same feeling. Although it's more pleasurable for her. So. You're a Walking-Vibrator. But ngl, STDs are a real thing. Not like that Covid-19. And once you go Herpes, there's no going back to white.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and one job away
Girls don't make slayers wear condoms because they try to baby trap them.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
However I dont know if they accounted for the thing you mentioned, girls assuming higher laycount and thus insisting on condom which would cancel the effect. But we both know women rarely operate on logic thoughts and primarily on primal emotions

Maybe after Ramieri fixes my recessed face girls will let me do anything to them ngl
well it was just my anecdotal observation that when I was less attractive and got laid less frequently- I actually more frequently got offerred bareback sex (as a % of my total lays) compared to now after looksmaxxing.

That being said its a relatively small sample size so maybe it doesnt mean anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
well it was just my anecdotal observation that when I was less attractive and got laid less frequently- I actually more frequently got offerred bareback sex (as a % of my total lays) compared to now after looksmaxxing.

That being said its a relatively small sample size so maybe it doesnt mean anything
tbh I wouldnt stress about it if I were you. Just everythingmaxx to your best ability. Then reach peace of mind

8 slays and have never touched a condom
Nutted inside like half and they didn't even take Plan B's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and thereallegend

is that a bad ratio?
do you go on a date first or invite them straight over

8 slays and have never touched a condom
Nutted inside like half and they didn't even take Plan B's
JFL lol if I a bitch don't wanna have a kid she won't have a kid

i thought u had 15 slays btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
JFL lol if I a bitch don't wanna have a kid she won't have a kid

i thought u had 15 slays btw
nah thats the number im hoping to reach by the end of 2023

• +1