PSL users are top 0.1% of general population realistically

D

Deleted member 21700

Kraken
Don't give me that shit of "gigachad in India". I lived in a tourist area in Mumbai and just got back from a vacation in Goa this weekend, travelled across SEA and other countries, in hostels as well as 5 star hotels. The general population is REPLETE with flaws. Tons of guys with even shittier skulls than my sub 22" head.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 21044 and 7 others
He mogs
F4CC2922 573E 4F83 A4A5 56C839BEDCAE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 16369 and currylightskin
In india.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, User49 and Deleted member 23558
zero/infinity is an actual 50th percentile guy in real life, even he is 70th percentile because of being young

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I'm 0.000001 percentile in India yakhi πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ😎😎😎🚬🚬🚬🚬

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 17872, the BULL and 1 other person
I'm 0.000001 percentile in India yakhi πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ😎😎😎🚬🚬🚬🚬
with body halo and skull size, even in netherlands or whatever they tout as being full of GL people. Even Sixpence will be better than 97 out of 100 guys from any sample you take of a general population.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 23558 and currylightskin
its insane that I encounter turbomanlets much shorter than me on a regular basis
Wimp skulls super bloated 404 ramus subhuman posture invisible jawline trash lower third dead collagen acne ridden skin weird hairlines hell there is some dude in my batch with literally white hair jfl
It's so easy to mog just by having good jaw clear skin and being lean. Average person looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, LastHopeForNorman, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Everyone is a genetic trash except a few men on earth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 21863
its insane that I encounter turbomanlets much shorter than me on a regular basis
Wimp skulls super bloated 404 ramus subhuman posture invisible jawline trash lower third dead collagen acne ridden skin weird hairlines hell there is some dude in my batch with literally white hair jfl
It's so easy to mog just by having good jaw clear skin and being lean. Average person looks like shit
yeah, I LOL when what they rate as "PSL 4" as being 80th percentile or something. That is 99th percentile easily. 1 out of 100 people anywhere would look as good. They might say its because you are in India, but I went to hostels that were popular among europeans in countries, young fit AF people and everything you mentioned held there too (only height I would say, touches 5'9+ on average), saw tons of 6'2 dutch guys with pathetic facial features by the standards here. And even then there were spaniards and italians and anglos as well shorter than me (177cm) by a significant margin. On chicks, don't even get me started.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and oldcell
I wonder how people end up with shit collagen when they are young? Must be their drinking and eating habits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Everyone is a genetic trash except a few men on earth.
North Italy it's over if you're walking around at sub 6' sub 4.5 PSL you get mogged every second

I wonder how people end up with shit collagen when they are young? Must be their drinking and eating habits.
Processed sugars and carbs fuck up ur collagen big time, so does going in the sun without sunscreen. Already inferior pheno + hyperpigmentation from indian uv infused sunlight will murder ur looks and destroy any shine u had no matter how good ur genes. Caffeine intake sleep habits also take an effect although temporarily. Also most people have zero skincare routine and have dry or oily skin.

To have god tier collagen:
Avoid sun like the plague, uv protection indoors, SPF 50+ always and reapply every two hours
Basic cleanser, hyaluronic acid moisturizer routine
Tretinoin 0.025 cycle for a year +
Get lean, thin skin is useful regular cardio to improve blood flow which can easily affect your colouring. Skin glow after working out is instant and legit
Antioxidant lutein retinoid rich diet for anti aging
Avoid stimulants
Eliminate ur acne and laser CO2 to get rid of scars and spots. The longer it stays the more likelihood of aging like shit
8 hours sleep everyday to allow ur skin to regenerate
Dermaroller for 400+% collagen (insane)
Hyaluronic acid fillers if u see any hint of wrinkles or aging

Looking at pajeets in their 30s should instill enough fear in u to preserve ur looks or end up like that

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Tales from Delhi

North Italy it's over if you're walking around at sub 6' sub 4.5 PSL you get mogged every second
North italians would literally be considered β€œnordics” on this forum tho Lol. They’re quite phenotypically nordic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
North italians would literally be considered β€œnordics” on this forum tho Lol. They’re quite phenotypically nordic
It's mixed but even ppl with dark hair are around that height and looks level.

Wayless, it means that there are 7 million PSL users

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 17872
OP what %icle am i? u have seen me