psl will be for oldcels only in a few years

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
That’s just the way it goes. There used to be blogging sites where you would have a follower base and you’d have people you followed. Or bbm forums and you’d forge legitimate friendships with the other regulars. When those people had kids those kids didn’t want to use the same social stuff as their parents, so they got MySpace. Then the adults took to MySpace so the next lot of kids to get online got Facebook. Then the adults came to Facebook so the kids went to Instagram. In 10 years there will be another social media sensation that 10 years after that will get outed as top platform by something newer that the kids take to. It’s just the cycle of how these things go.

young kids always want their personal space away from oldcels

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
@RichmondBread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I am oldcel

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
I'm part of the incel cinematic universe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
psl died with lookism. its basically 4chans story repeating. people either roped or moved on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Chadelite, Zeta ascended and 2 others
it is what it is,i will be in incel forums at 30+for sure.

• +1
im gonna make the real deal of forum sons. but i may not jfl. and i will find undisputed and make him mod for absolute wild west halo

• +1
MFW i'll be 19 in less than 2 weeks.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Oldcels are the only ones that can afford surgeries. Looksmaxxing in general is also more legit for oldcels, because of anti-aging and what not. Looksmaxxing for non-oldcels is basically just gymcelling and mewing.

im a 23 year old boomer. death would be nice about now

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
25 y/o boomer reporting in. All you sub-20's kids make this forum and .co feel like daycare centers. :feelspepo:

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk and AlexHeally
I don't know if i'm considered oldcel but I'm turning 20

Last edited:
The older you get the less you care. It's a blessing in disguise.

I identify as a 5 year old female

25 y/o boomer reporting in. All you sub-20's kids make this forum and .co feel like daycare centers. :feelspepo:
OK grandpa, its not me fault I found this shit when I was 17, its probably for the best in all fairness.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Oldcel is when you look older than 24