Psoriasis

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Bronze
I have Psoriasis since like March/April.

Someone please help me. How the fuck do I get rid of it? I have tried coal tar shampoo and salycilyc shampoo made for psoriasis but this shit is STILL HERE and its driving me mad.

Try Nizoral

• +1
Reactions: satoshisacuck and Raax
I had it, went to literally 5 dermatologists did all the steroid creams laser treatments etc nothing did anything for me. I went to one naturopathic physician and hes like Ya you have a gluten intolerance. I went on a gluten free diet took a ton of fish oil (9 capsules per day) and a multivitamin and it went away after a month, and has never come back as long as I stay gluten free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
About two months ago I had my worst flare up ever but managed to treat it with skincare products alone (nothing else like diet, sleep, exercise, stress or environmental triggers/exposure changed). was using a topical corticosteroid cream but it seemed to be losing efficacy as the psoriasis became more severe and spread to the rest of my face and eventually neck. After a week on suicide watch with people actively avoiding me in public I started using a gentle cleanser+ toner+ Moisturiser + sunscreen + facial oil for am and same for pm but with tretinoin instead of sunscreen and my skin recovered in about 2 weeks and is now better than even before my first psoriasis plaque appeared 2 years ago (though I still have some redness it improves by the day)

thanks for teh replies I have nizoral, I hope that fixes it. But I am not sure if I am gluten intolerent.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
thanks for teh replies I have nizoral, I hope that fixes it. But I am not sure if I am gluten intolerent.
You could try an elimination diet for a couple months if you're high willpower

Fuck my hair is itchy :*(

STOP EATING PLANTS