Psychedelics will ascend and descend you at the same time

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
At least from my experience.

I did acid, shrooms, san pedro cactus (mescaline) and ayahuasca like 10 times this year total and I feel feel zero depressed. I feel amazing. Life is great.

However, I feel like it made me more of a cuck/soyboy. Like now I don’t want to go to the gym, I don’t care that much about my looks, I don’t care about myself. I spend my weekends chilling by myself, sometimes playing videogames, watching films, in nature, etc. I’m too lazy to shave. I shower, and I’m clean, but I really don’t give a fuck about fashion or anything like that. I‘m still blackpilled and care about looks while rationalizing, but my ‘subconcious’, so to speak, doesn’t anymore. Like I started getting into RPGs when I was never into that shit. I’m a total soyboy now. I make self deprecating jokes, I eat processed foods, I even talked to a normie stacylite about Baldurs Gate 3 lmao. I went from 71kg to 79kg, which may not seem much but I stopped going to the gym so I lost muscle and gained fat. I’m also not doing that great in college.

So for those of you wanting to do psychedelics, it’s cool. I really enjoyed it. But the downsides are what I just told you, and I’m more schizo now. One experience won’t do this to you, but if you overdo it maybe. I’m gonna take it easy and see what happens after a year clean. So far it’s been 3 months and I’m less schizo but still.

Today I’m going to the gym after 3 months. While I feel good, I know that my habits are unhealthy and unsustainable.

I’m three months away from summer and I think I’m gonna siddharthamaxx (starvemax) or sum shit like that because at this rate I’m gonna be morbidly obese bruh. I used to be 10% BF and now I’m like 18% with no muscle.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, thebuffdon690, Blonde and 3 others
Sounds to me like you ascended

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Acion, ey88 and 1 other person

I did acid, shrooms, san pedro cactus (mescaline) and ayahuasca like 10 times this year total and I feel feel zero depressed. I feel amazing. Life is great.

However, I feel like it made me more of a cuck/soyboy. Like now I don’t want to go to the gym, I don’t care that much about my looks, I don’t care about myself. I spend my weekends chilling by myself, sometimes playing videogames, watching films, in nature, etc. I’m too lazy to shave. I shower, and I’m clean, but I really don’t give a fuck about fashion or anything like that. I‘m still blackpilled and care about looks while rationalizing, but my ‘subconcious’, so to speak, doesn’t anymore. Like I started getting into RPGs when I was never into that shit. I’m a total soyboy now. I make self deprecating jokes, I eat processed foods, I even talked to a girl about Baldurs Gate 3 lmao. I went from 71kg to 79kg, which may not seem much but I stopped going to the gym so I lost muscle and gained fat. I’m also not doing that great in college.

So for those of you wanting to do psychedelics, it’s cool. I really enjoyed it. But the downsides are what I just told you, and I’m more schizo now. One experience won’t do this to you, but if you overdo it maybe. I’m gonna take it easy and see what happens after a year clean. So far it’s been 3 months and I’m less schizo but still.

Today I’m going to the gym after 3 months. While I feel good, I know that my habits are unhealthy and unsustainable.
nah this is good. low cortisol :feelshah:

i felt the same after using drugs

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
i feel happy all the time and zero depression. I also continue to progress my goals more than before. Ig they really just expose what you are on the inside. have done only shrooms - 4g january, 1-2g a bunch of times and 6g about a month ago.

However, I feel like it made me more of a cuck/soyboy. Like now I don’t want to go to the gym, I don’t care that much about my looks, I don’t care about myself. I spend my weekends chilling by myself, sometimes playing videogames, watching films, in nature, etc. I’m too lazy to shave. I shower, and I’m clean, but I really don’t give a fuck about fashion or anything like that. I‘m still blackpilled and care about looks while rationalizing, but my ‘subconcious’, so to speak, doesn’t anymore. Like I started getting into RPGs when I was never into that shit. I’m a total soyboy now. I make self deprecating jokes, I eat processed foods, I even talked to a normie stacylite about Baldurs Gate 3 lmao. I went from 71kg to 79kg, which may not seem much but I stopped going to the gym so I lost muscle and gained fat. I’m also not doing that great in college.

I’m three months away from summer and I think I’m gonna siddharthamaxx (starvemax) or sum shit like that because at this rate I’m gonna be morbidly obese bruh. I used to be 10% BF and now I’m like 18% with no muscle.

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
true happiness

Tried magic mushrooms on sunday, got lots out of it.

some thoughts from shrooms that stuck with me

Logic and emotion are a spectrum and its almost a dial that u need to slide, 75/25 logic and emotion favoring logic is ideal to be realable as possible.

Being likeable is everything and you have to be relatable to be likeable

Mogging is clownry and if you try to mog it isnt a mog, mogging is effortless and natural. You should just live your life empathetically and mog as a natural result of your looksmax efforts but not as a forced result.

Racism is good because it leans into logic and learned behavior but hate is bad and detrimental

Extract EVERYthing from people but dont let them know that your doing such. You have to put up a facade that your giving them mutual or greater benefit. Lies are beneficial and everything you have to lie to reach your goals. Lyong and empathy arent mutually exclusive things you just have to learn how to use them to your advantage

Everything will be ok in the end and i just have to interact more to learn how to empathize since im biologically unable to. This trip concluded by me realizing i can put up
facades and learn whilst getting better at it overtime through more interactions. I just need to practice and use these methods to grow.

• +1
Reactions: yue, fvolkek, Blonde and 3 others

Logic and emotion are a spectrum and its almost a dial that u need to slide, 75/25 logic and emotion favoring logic is ideal to be realable as possible.

Mogging is clownry and if you try to mog it isnt a mog, mogging is effortless and natural. You should just live your life empathetically and mog as a natural result of your looksmax efforts but not as a forced result.

Racism is good because it leans into logic and learned behavior but hate is bad and detrimental

Extract EVERYthing from people but dont let them know that your doing such. You have to put up a facade that your giving them mutual or greater benefit. Lies are beneficial and everything you have to lie to reach your goals. Lyong and empathy arent mutually exclusive things you just have to learn how to use them to your advantage

Everything will be ok in the end and i just have to interact more to learn how to empathize since im biologically unable to. This trip concluded by me realizing i can put up
facades and learn whilst getting better at it overtime through more interactions. I just need to practice and use these methods to grow.
did you always lack empathy or just over the last few years? not hating btw i also cant feel it at all no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
did you always lack empathy or just over the last few years? not hating btw i also cant feel it at all no matter what
No I appreciate the question and the mindfulness, I have always lacked empathy and I had an interesting visual on the drugs. My brain was sort of surrounded by a black cloud (almost like cell membrane) and it was blocking all emotions from entering so I could operate on a purely logical level which has its pros and cons I suppose. Makes being NT out of the question however.

• +1
Reactions: finn899

i wish i was psychopathic tbh life would be easier. I emphasize too much.

dnr

lol