PsychoDsk update

PsychoH

PsychoH

Love deterrence
God be praised the nigger is doing fine
Okay-ish at least
@Gengar my prayers have been answered.
He's staying with a friend for a week, he can come to my place if he wants to afterwards
Damn I got scared for a moment he actually khs.:feelswah:
I could never recover @PsychoDsk i love you b❤️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, TechnoBoss, truthhurts and 4 others
You kinda dickriding ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, gooner23, MoggerM and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and n9wiff
no, i care about my best friend. Don't you have one too? You care about them don't you?
nigga u just shit talked him a few days ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23, watah, psychomandible and 5 others
nigga u just shit talked him a few days ago
yeah, but do u suddenly love your let's say brother or father or mother less after an argument? jfl not even an argument i was just ragerambling and shitposting

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, truthhurts and n9wiff
yeah, but do u suddenly love your let's say brother or father or mother less after an argument? jfl not even an argument i was just ragerambling and shitposting
Get a job bro

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, notsocommonthumb, truthhurts and 1 other person
LMFAO
"no you're not soycuck wage slaving you're a sheep":soy::soy::soy:
kill yourself
andrew tate ahh incel type shit

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
LMFAO
"no you're not soycuck wage slaving you're a sheep":soy::soy::soy:
kill yourself
andrew tate ahh incel type shit
It was a joke but ok psychoH whatever you say retard

It was a joke but ok psychoH whatever you say retard
" ":feelswah:
My iq is actually pretty good but sure thing buddy boyo how the fuck does anyone even join so late genuinely asking myself this
@TechnoBoss forum member count exploded suddenly i got surprised we went from less than 30 k to over 40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia and TechnoBoss
My iq is actually pretty good but sure thing buddy boyo how the fuck does anyone even join so late genuinely asking myself this
@TechnoBoss forum member count exploded suddenly i got surprised we went from less than 30 k to over 40
Holy shit your sperging out right now shut the fuck up

You'd be surprised at how many registrations we accept everyday. There's a ridiculous amount of people that try to sign up daily.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: watah and PsychoH
You'd be surprised at how many registrations we accept everyday. There's a ridiculous amount of people that try to sign up daily.
wait do u have to persoanlly read through them all

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Holy shit your sperging out right now shut the fuck up

asia

Iron​

JoinedSep 3, 2024Posts101Reputation117
who the fuck do you actually think you are?
then...why do you? accept less people or just the ones that seem less dumb from their join reason?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Who do YOU think you are? Do you think youre special for having status on an incel forum with mostly indian sewer dwellers on it? You are as pathetic as they come. Jfl at you flexing your incel forum reputation to me, not that you have high status here anyway. Ive never seen you before

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Who do YOU think you are?
a 180 cm chadlite
Do you think youre special for having status on an incel forum with mostly indian sewer dwellers on it?
no
You are as pathetic as they come.
jealous much?
Jfl at you flexing your incel forum reputation to me, not that you have high status here anyway.
i am not, i wanted to type more about my irl but figured i wouldnt and just posted what remained.
Ive never seen you before
no wonder september 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia and psychomandible
wait do u have to persoanlly read through them all
Yes, we do.

asia

Iron​

JoinedSep 3, 2024Posts101Reputation117

then...why do you? accept less people or just the ones that seem less dumb from their join reason?
We accept a lot of people but deny quite a lot as well.

• +1
Yes, we do.

i mean isnt there a regulation of like 10 each day, seems like you're accepting 60 or smt a day the member count is exponentially climbing very fast.
Man this takes me back I myself had the dumbest reason ever to join "mog the universe" or some shit haha:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled and TechnoBoss
Yes, we do.

oh lmao

is it boring or funny to read them

also whats the best one u read

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PsychoH
a 180 cm chadlite

no

jealous much?

i am not, i wanted to type more about my irl but figured i wouldnt and just posted what remained.

no wonder september 3
Yeah I'm done with you. Never interacting with you again, put me on ignore please

Yeah I'm done with you. Never interacting with you again, put me on ignore please
no i want you to get even more annoyed

God be praised the nigger is doing fine
Okay-ish at least
@Gengar my prayers have been answered.
He's staying with a friend for a week, he can come to my place if he wants to afterwards
Damn I got scared for a moment he actually khs.:feelswah:
I could never recover @PsychoDsk i love you b❤️
Good to hear he is in good hands. But truth be told, his life under the current circumstances is still better than mine. He has speculaaskoekjes, I haven't eaten anything today. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Good to hear he is in good hands. But truth be told, his life under the current circumstances is still better than mine. He has speculaaskoekjes, I haven't eaten anything today. :feelswhy:
i got some home:ogre:come over aswell

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar