Do you think it would work when I write something like "no, I don't send nudes"

And then say give me 5 Euro and you get nudes in private message
Screenshot 20200411 103945 Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and Chadelite
Whats your age man?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah it could work. Let the guy ask for nudes for a bit and say no but after a while give in and say fine but only if you paypal me 5 bucks, so they feel more obliged to since they put more effort into getting you to send nudes.

• +1
זה נגמר

• +1
Meh, it's not worth the risk. The criminal consequences aren't worth 5€

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Found the high inhib pussy
Being rational doesn't make me a coward. On the other being reckless does make you stupid. So suck my 8' dick

• +1
Being rational doesn't make me a coward. On the other being reckless does make you stupid. So suck my 8' dick
There is very little to no risk

• +1
Meh, it's not worth the risk. The criminal consequences aren't worth 5€
what criminal consequences jfl
for example in my country every crime where the damage is under 300$ isnt considered so serious and they dont do shit, what do you think is going to happen to op? jail for ripping off horny fucks on tinder jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and AbandonShip
what criminal consequences jfl
for example in my country every crime where the damage is under 300$ isnt considered so serious and they dont do shit, what do you think is going to happen to op? jail for ripping off horny fucks on tinder jfl
Suing for fraud and similar misconducts is very likely. You shouldn't be ignorant about a subject you're willing to attempt. It will as well leads you into the streets with only your clothes as your legal possession

• +1
Suing for fraud and similar misconducts is very likely. You shouldn't be ignorant about a subject you're willing to attempt. It will as well leads you into the streets with only your clothes as your legal possession

Nobody will sue you for 5 dollars, lmao. Even the time to put together a lawsuit is worth more than 5 bucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
Nobody will sue you for 5 dollars, lmao. Even the time to put together a lawsuit is worth more than 5 bucks
Sure nobody will care about 5€. But do you actually think that op will stop at 5€? Jfl human greed is ever devouring. You feed it a slice and it will want the whole cow.

• +1
Fuck me for not doing this soonr4 I'm doing this 2mrw

• +1