PsychopathMaxxxing Guide

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Here's my guide to psychopathmaxxxxing.

Why psychomaxxx you may ask? Well there are multiple advantages:

1. People are scared of you. They think you could kill them at any moment and hence will almost never bully you and comply with your needs/ requests

2. It gives you a mysterious aura and exhibits dark triad traits. This attracts women. Note: this only works if you are attractive.

Why am I qualified to tell you this? I have been told multiple times that I look like a school shooter. If someone sits in my seat and I ask them to get up, they always get up and say something along the lines of "chill man don't get do something stupid". Moreover, people regularly ask me if I've murdered someone and I've been told I look a little unhinged.

Anyways here's how you can look like a dark triad badboy in order of importance:

1. Being muscular and lean
This is the most important. You need a good V taper and a decent pair of arms and chest to pull this off. No one will ever take you seriously if you're a skinny twink. If you look imposing in clothes then that WILL create a primal sense of fear.

1.5. Height
I put this at 1.5 as opposed to 1 because even though it's more important it's much harder to control. You can't really change your height unless you use HGH. But being tall is important to pull this off. I'm 6'1 in Pakistan and I tower over everyone.

2. Having a Deep/ Raspy Voice
I have a naturally deep and raspy voice. I've been told I'm loud and booming. I used to CHANT a lot when I was younger and hummed. I've also pubertymaxxxxed hard. As such I have a naturally High T voice and this VISIBLY makes people a little on edge. Voicemogging is very underrated and will instantly create respect and make pussies wet.

3. Dark Clothing
Imagine trying to look like a Psychopath but wearing a DragonBall Z t shirt. So stupid lol. I exclusively wear black or dark clothes. From my shirt to my socks. This will make you look dark triad and imposing.

4. Hair and Beard
Longer hair is almost always better. Don't make it look faggy though. However, if you have a bad face that won't fit with longer hair go for something long on top and short on the sides. You want to cover your forehead to create a sense of mystery. As for your facial hair do whatever. It depends on your facial flaws. Just keep everything well-groomed.

5. Miscellaneous
I always carry a knife, knuckes and pepper spray in my bag. This allows me to act as aggressively as I can because I know I can ALWAYS back it up. Besides that I have 0 accessories cause the enemy can pull on your accessories during a fight. No body hair either cause that's disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzzrenBrahhh, looksseg, Descargue96 and 5 others
No psychopath hurr durr for your long midface

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, looksseg, Banderacell and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
"I am a certified psychopath, let me tell you all the reasons why women love me for my dark triad traits"

meanwhile OP
y85iqx0bgtm81.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, infini, zeshama and 10 others
"I am a certified psychopath, let me tell you all the reasons why women love me for my dark triad traits"

meanwhile OP
y85iqx0bgtm81.jpg
Women have literally told me I look like a Psycho.

Don’t forget smoking cigs, nigga. That shit always makes the girls wet.

85F1108D 1ED6 470C 82C1 AAABAF22DA86

the advantage you stated sound like eighth-grade syndrome, redpill version

• +1
Reactions: babineux and NECK&VOICE
Time to edgelordmax boyos :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: babineux and NECK&VOICE
thats a joke right?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and NECK&VOICE
1. Be a psychopath.
2. If you are not a a paychpath, acting like one will show you are phony and it will be cringe. Because you won't be able to do the shit, a clinical psychopath does.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, NECK&VOICE and stevielake

1. People are scared of you. They think you could kill them at any moment and hence will almost never bully you and comply with your needs/ requests

2. It gives you a mysterious aura and exhibits dark triad traits. This attracts women. Note: this only works if you are attractive.

Why am I qualified to tell you this? I have been told multiple times that I look like a school shooter. If someone sits in my seat and I ask them to get up, they always get up and say something along the lines of "chill man don't get do something stupid". Moreover, people regularly ask me if I've murdered someone and I've been told I look a little unhinged.

Anyways here's how you can look like a dark triad badboy in order of importance:

This is the most important. You need a good V taper and a decent pair of arms and chest to pull this off. No one will ever take you seriously if you're a skinny twink. If you look imposing in clothes then that WILL create a primal sense of fear.

1.5. Height
I put this at 1.5 as opposed to 1 because even though it's more important it's much harder to control. You can't really change your height unless you use HGH. But being tall is important to pull this off. I'm 6'1 in Pakistan and I tower over everyone.

I have a naturally deep and raspy voice. I've been told I'm loud and booming. I used to CHANT a lot when I was younger and hummed. I've also pubertymaxxxxed hard. As such I have a naturally High T voice and this VISIBLY makes people a little on edge. Voicemogging is very underrated and will instantly create respect and make pussies wet.

3. Dark Clothing
Imagine trying to look like a Psychopath but wearing a DragonBall Z t shirt. So stupid lol. I exclusively wear black or dark clothes. From my shirt to my socks. This will make you look dark triad and imposing.

4. Hair and Beard
Longer hair is almost always better. Don't make it look faggy though. However, if you have a bad face that won't fit with longer hair go for something long on top and short on the sides. You want to cover your forehead to create a sense of mystery. As for your facial hair do whatever. It depends on your facial flaws. Just keep everything well-groomed.

5. Miscellaneous
I always carry a knife, knuckes and pepper spray in my bag. This allows me to act as aggressively as I can because I know I can ALWAYS back it up. Besides that I have 0 accessories cause the enemy can pull on your accessories during a fight. No body hair either cause that's disgusting.
retarded thinking, you should be charming enough to be friends with everyone but also mysterious enough so theyll think about you when theyre alone

1. Be a psychopath.
2. If you are not a a paychpath, acting like one will show you are phony and it will be cringe. Because you won't be able to do the shit, a clinical psychopath does.
Take some bath salts and become the unhinged and ultra low inhib bad boy that would have even Ramirez afraid of you.

lmao ,hope this is a joke

tales from the basement

i bet you're a pussy irl

1. inject testosterone
2: suppress cortisol

Testosterone to cortisol ratio being high makes you a psychopath

What the fuck Patrick Bateman doing in this forum?

meanwhile OP
y85iqx0bgtm81.jpg
Curry Psycho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 21863
Cringe infantile thinking.
Also, you can't fake being a psycho, it's a medical condition.
You can only imagine the weeb behind the keyboard who typed this.
I can bet my testicles that you have never killed or seriously maimed anyone in your entire life, OP.
And never will, too.
Teenage power fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll
This. Every normie will be able to instantly tell you are trying to act like a fake, edgy psychopath to be cool and get laid. They will laugh behind your back and bully you LMAO

1.5. Height

3. Dark Clothing

4. Hair and Beard

5. Miscellaneous
Wearing Grand Belial's Key, Emperor or Burzum > most of this.

Can’t tell if this is satire? Anyone I’m actually intrigued jfl

I see you're autismmaxxed as well.

Reality: Creepy guy that is so creepy that people dont even want to have contact because can think is the next bullied kid that will kill everyone