Psychopaths are less intelligent on average, according to studies

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
So those of you that think that you’re smart psychopaths, you’re probably stupid and have an inflated ego while your IQ is 85. Psychopaths are known to be narcissistic JFL
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

If you’re a non psychopath you’re more likely to be intelligent than a psychopath.

I’m not telling you what I think, it’s what studies suggest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, WeiWei, Roquefort and 3 others
cope

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
link studies

• +1
Reactions: fuse
People that LARP as psychopaths are so pathetic jfl. Actual psychopaths are known for making stupid decisions due to being very impulsive

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, AngryShortMale, goyard and 3 others
Intelligence is also correlated with happiness

Happiness is significantly associated with a higher IQ. Those in the lowest IQ range [70–99] reported the lowest levels of happiness compared with the highest IQ group

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, goyard and .*my*.
It's literally a disability, so, yeah, it's pretty unsurprising

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: .*my*. and J o r o
People that LARP as psychopaths are so pathetic jfl. Actual psychopaths are known for making stupid decisions due to being very impulsive
Don’t underestimate these claims though. The fact that they want to be psychopaths already raises red flags and make them possibly dangerous (or even psychopaths).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, forevermirin and Trilogy
true tbh acting on violent urges and putting your life at risk is very retarded

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, AngryShortMale and .*my*.
dark triad maxxers on suicide watch rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Trilogy
  • +1
Reactions: J o r o
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and .*my*.
Actual psychopathy is pretty much brain damage.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and .*my*.
Actual psychopathy is pretty much brain damage.
Some of it, but they don’t all get hit in the head as kids. Some of them get off to hurting others because they got no love as children

true tbh acting on violent urges and putting your life at risk is very retarded
It's not even about impulsivity. They don't have the ability to empathize. Parts of their brains don't work.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Bushman, IhateDentists, J o r o and 2 others
isn't that for sociopaths? sociopaths experience a decent amount more emotion than psychopaths who are basically empty

It's literally a disability, so, yeah, it's pretty unsurprising
Youre educated it does figure as a disability.

There is a high functioning psychopath as well as low functioning.

The high functioning is the most dangerous one. Low range of emotions and it does not necessarily reveal anything about your moral compass. They use a mask of NT in order to fit in the world.

@IwantToLooksMaxx Psychopaths arent narcissistic, because NPD is characteristic for a high sense of self but at the same time interior low self steem. They also need supply to feed their ego. They get their ego easily injured and they go through stages of love bombing, devaluation and discard.
A psychopath doesn't feel these emotions. And they're born this way.

NPD can have antisocial traits which lead to Malignant Narcissist Personality Disorder. It's a mix of the bad moral compass of ASPD driven by NPD. The most dangerous personality type.

• +1
It's not even about impulsivity. They don't have the ability to empathize. Parts of their brains don't work.
brain damage, either from drug abuse or being hit hard to the head or a disease/fever killing that part of the brain

Some of them can feel the pain of others if they wanted to, but they choose not to and get off to seeing others suffer, because they got hurt and now they want to hurt others.

That’s why it’s important not to abuse others especially as kids

isn't that for sociopaths? sociopaths experience a decent amount more emotion than psychopaths who are basically empty
In clinical psychology these terms don’t exist, they just put all these words under the category of “antisocial personality disorder”. And the severity can vary from person to person.

I
So those of you that think that you’re smart psychopaths, you’re probably stupid and have an inflated ego while your IQ is 85. Psychopaths are known to be narcissistic JFL

If you’re a non psychopath you’re more likely to be intelligent than a psychopath.

i am low iq sociapath and proud about it

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and .*my*.
being a narc is a good trait

• Ugh..
brain damage, either from drug abuse or being hit hard to the head or a disease/fever killing that part of the brain
Theres primary and secondary psychopathy.

First one is that, a part of the brain isnt firing from the moment you're born. You don't feel empathy, guilt, remorse, love. It's flat range of emotions.

There's low functioning psychopaths which would be the lower iq. These don't have a mask and you can tell smth is up. High functioning arent the same.

Then you've got secondary. I.e induced. As well called sociopathy. There is supposedly a genétic link and it's combines with enviroment such as abuse... drug use... they also wear masks.

A mask is a presentation of a fake persona to the world while hidding your real self.

• +1

First one is that, a part of the brain isnt firing from the moment you're born. You don't feel empathy, guilt, remorse, love. It's flat range of emotions.

There's low functioning psychopaths which would be the lower iq. These don't have a mask and you can tell smth is up. High functioning arent the same.

Then you've got secondary. I.e induced. As well called sociopathy. There is supposedly a genétic link and it's combines with enviroment such as abuse... drug use... they also wear masks.

A mask is a presentation of a fake persona to the world while hidding your real self.
Thanks for the book bro

You have to present proof, because every serial killer or psychopath that I have had the pleasure of reading about either had a severe head injury, grew up in foster care, had his daddy rape him, was a child of incest or something else crazy.

Yet to see evidence of born psychopaths.

Psychopathy is literally a synonym of intelligence. Morals are man-made and don't exist.

How did these scientists measure intelligence and conduct their study?

• JFL
Psychopathy is literally a synonym of intelligence. Morals are man-made and don't exist.

How did these scientists measure intelligence and conduct their study?
A lot of psychopaths had brain injury or grew up in poverty. These things are usually associated with low IQ.

2+2?

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
r/sociopath is cagefuel

• Woah
A lot of psychopaths had brain injury or grew up in poverty. These things are usually associated with low IQ.

2+2?
Numbers are man-made and don't exist.

Proof a lot of psychopaths had brain injury?

Psychopaths tend to be poor because they live on the fringes of slavery aka closer to reality because they aren't obedient slaves.

• JFL
  • JFL
Numbers are man-made and don't exist.

Proof a lot of psychopaths had brain injury?

Psychopaths tend to be poor because they live on the fringes of slavery aka closer to reality because they aren't obedient slaves.
What the fuck are you even talking about? If you grow up poor you’re more likely to be missing a parent, experience abuse, become addicted to alcohol or drugs, be exposed to traumatic scenes etc.

These things are known to cause people PTSD and trigger anxiety, depression and antisocial behavior.

What the fuck are you even talking about? If you grow up poor you’re more likely to be missing a parent, experience abuse, become addicted to alcohol or drugs, be exposed to traumatic scenes etc.

These things are known to cause people PTSD and trigger anxiety, depression and antisocial behavior.
I agree

Give me examples of serial killers with primary psychopathy

• +1
Some of it, but they don’t all get hit in the head as kids. Some of them get off to hurting others because they got no love as children
They’re born like that but psychopathy is caused by a lack of connectivity with certain areas in the brain.

If you’ve ever heard a psychopath speak you can tell that they speak like retards.

• Hmm...
@iasa

@Iasacrko

• Woah

Even psychopaths have emotion

~Rhicard rameriz

• Ugh..
Even psychopaths have emotion

~Rhicard rameriz
Druggie who ran from a girl after choking because he thought Jesus Christ intervened and saved her

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Give me examples of serial killers with primary psychopathy
Unfortunately I don't have any example to give.

It's required a scan of the brain to reach the diagnosis. You may find statements online from people who underwent the evaluation and came up with psychopathy without ever having to deal with trauma or abuse.

You have to present proof, because every serial killer or psychopath that I have had the pleasure of reading about either had a severe head injury, grew up in foster care, had his daddy rape him, was a child of incest or something else crazy.

Yet to see evidence of born psychopaths.
How is it concluded those people you mention are psychopaths? There is a certain mis information around the word, psychopathy itself indicates your emotions are flat because your brain doesn't have the wiring to feel them. However, this is not directly related to your cognitive ability, and your ethics or moral compass necessarily.
Being a psychopath doesn't mean you're a monster serial killer. If you have psychopathy and you're abused then you may develop antosocial which is already tipping the scales on the criminal side.

If you want proof, you can find it. Those who are psychopathy will have a brain structure that can be scanned. And you will find no signs of empathy, guilt, sadness... but you can find these emotions in sociopaths and MNPD.

There's a regular belief that psychopathy equals the most amount of crimes in the world but this isnt necessarily true. Many crimes are emotionally driven, but psychopaths don't have these emotions, so by de fault they're discarded.

Foid cheated on you and you killed her? Jealously, anger, ego are the emotions driving this crime not present in psychopath. If a Psychopath murdered her, it would be because the cognitivity register a betrayal. However, if you are not emotionally driven, you're much less likely to commit said crimes.

I say this as a piece of advice in life. Because I experienced it myself. People who have emotions can be the most dangerous, as they are such that can drive them to commit crimes. You have people who lack empathy and remorse, but do feel love, do feel high jealously, greed... so they have the bad emotional aspect to be triggered and also wont feel bad about it because they lack empathy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Psychopathy is more of a neutral disorder than Malgninant Personality Disorder, for example.

A psychopsth low on emotions can have whatever moral grounds based on cognitiveness. But MNDP is a dangerous person by default because it's condition already leans towards a negative moral compass.

I would be a psychopath emotionally for an ant nest. I dont care if they die, if they live. If they think I'm a human asshole. If I should be giving them food everyday. If they are making babies. I am unable of loving one. If I found a unicorn ant capable of talking and seeing the future id invest time cognitively because its valueable. But emotions are flat. This doesn't mean I am going out of my way to kill them. Im neutral. I just dont feel anything. Idc.

Thats more or less an example to human psychopath high functioning maybe.

Your average folk is a much more directly danger to you tbh.

I would be a psychopath emotionally for an ant nest. I dont care if they die, if they live. If they think I'm a human asshole. If I should be giving them food everyday. If they are making babies. I am unable of loving one. If I found a unicorn ant capable of talking and seeing the future id invest time cognitively because its valueable. But emotions are flat. This doesn't mean I am going out of my way to kill them. Im neutral. I just dont feel anything. Idc.

Thats more or less an example to human psychopath high functioning maybe.

Your average folk is a much more directly danger to you tbh.
Bro you need to make these books shorter. I’m not a nerd with 150 IQ and I don’t want to read 50 pages

• +1
Reactions: J o r o
Bro you need to make these books shorter. I’m not a nerd with 150 IQ and I don’t want to read 50 pages
Its wise to invest time in learning to identify cluster B, he says. It will save you many times in this life because you will not be esasily fooled, as Joro once was.

Regards,

• JFL
They must be, else humans would be extinct by now.

• +1