Pt 2 milf

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
Im latino so the whole convo is in spanish but i will translate the whole shit cronologically because it has a lot of slang, i didn't take pics of the bitch ass or body cause she sent instant pics but i already asked her for some quick nudes i will screenshot them i dont give a fuck if she gets mad.

Convo goes like this:
- your arms loog very big
- I love my bf and everything but sometimes i feel like a need a stronger partner, know what i mean? ahahaha
- yeah with him i cant really be "rude" (she means like getting treated like a fucking bitch) and i would like to be
- noo he doesnt train, he's very lanky and skinny, the only thing he plays as a sport is soccer
- you are bigger than him lmao
- maybe im killing your passion, you probably like "ladies"
- got any fantasy? when is your 18th birthday? i got a lot of fantasies that i havent been able to fulfill so maybe we can try them this summer ahahaha
- you gotta rip out the clothes im going to give you, at the end just use some shorts, (i told her to give me her bf's clothes and she was into it, i told her that as a joke then she kept talking about how she was going to bring several clothes of her bf

@

Suns9999 @Achilles @itzyaboyJJ @cannotbeasked

Attachments

• Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223448_web.skype.com.png
    Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223448_web.skype.com.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223533_web.skype.com.png
    Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223533_web.skype.com.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223559_web.skype.com.png
    Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223559_web.skype.com.png
    44 KB · Views: 0
  • Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223631_web.skype.com.png
    Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223631_web.skype.com.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223653_web.skype.com.png
    Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223653_web.skype.com.png
    57 KB · Views: 0
  • Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223420_web.skype.com.png
    Opera Instantánea_2024-07-25_223420_web.skype.com.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
i will be taking screen shots of her instant pic nudes when she sends and post them in this thread homies we real asf

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
I could never get the hype of fucking a used up hoe

• +1
I could never get the hype of fucking a used up hoe
Im not that hyped, i am heavily more into girls younger than me, but in the first thread about this i stated that im bulking right now and im at like 25 bodyfat, so sex life in non existent, and i really need to fuck something so im going to ass fuck this bitch

Im not that hyped, i am heavily more into girls younger than me, but in the first thread about this i stated that im bulking right now and im at like 25 bodyfat, so sex life in non existent, and i really need to fuck something so im going to ass fuck this bitch
Well good for u I have never even felt the touch of a woman :hnghn:

• +1
Well good for u I have never even felt the touch of a woman :hnghn:
Being honest right here, its very easy in latin america, specially if you are white, geomaxxing is meta bro, also you should try to go to clubs and targeting drugged or drunk girls and just take them home and fuck them, or just outside the club in a dark area, bitches like it im not joking lmao, just go with some good nt clothes get some tattoos and a crispy haircut and you good bro unless terribly deformed which i doubt, most guys here are just ltn-mtn with autism and social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Yeah, can't feel bad for the guy cause im a piece of shit with abused dog syndrome, when i was a kid i was like boneless af because late bloomer, puberty and taking 1 steroid cycle heavily ascended me last year, like from ltn bone structure to high htn being objective, i dont really know, could be more because i've never been sub 20% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: jué