Pt2 to italian girl getting beat up by her bf for talking to me (he beat her up again)

Huge غرور

Huge غرور

Silver
Pt.1 here:

Update: we talked for 2 more days via gmail, she got interested and begged me to video call (jfl shouldve known) first thing this bitch asks me is to share my screen and show my apps because i told her i deleted all my hoes for her :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I delayed and deleted everything in under 30 and she trusted me somehow.

From then on she was on my dick and sending me voicenotes and vids of her and her cats. This retarded bitch also told her mom abt me wtf??:lul:

(You will never have this btw)

Now here comes the fun part, she wasnt on snapchat all day so i said hi on gmail, 2 min later her boyfriend sends me a message telling me to let him know if she talks to me again (prob got her phone) i.e. this nigga beat the fuck out of her again like last time :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Also for the coping italian niggers saying shes not italian/catholic

"However i dont go fast my mom is strict" meanwhile shes a dirty whore :lul::lul::lul:

If her bf doesnt beat her to a pulp were meeting up next week in rotterdam and ill slay her @Gengar u can sit in the corner and watch if u want

• JFL
Reactions: Elevate Mind and Gengar
For sure bhai I'll be the cuck in the corner, send address. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Elevate Mind, Nirvana, The Grinch and 1 other person
For sure bhai I'll be the cuck in the corner, send address. :Comfy:
Sorry currycel im joking the entire room will smell like a hindu ritual and i wont be able to slay

It would enhance the experience, bhenchod! Now send address.
Mod me and you can eat out the cum from her used up italian pussy when im done

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Mod me and you can eat out the cum from her used up italian pussy when im done
Will have to witness your sexual prowess first, champ. Everyone on the mod team except me has showed exceptional sex skills.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Will have to witness your sexual prowess first, champ. Everyone on the mod team except me has showed exceptional sex skills.
your exceptional sex skills are jerking to sharking compilations on efukt for 3 straight hours on discord you degen

your exceptional sex skills are jerking to sharking compilations on efukt for 3 straight hours on discord you degen
Nigga I literally said everyone but me has exceptional sex skills. Now send address. 😈

Nigga I literally said everyone but me has exceptional sex skills. Now send address. 😈
First ever psl cuckolding

Lets just wait till her bf is done beating her up so i can fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Pt.1 here:

Update: we talked for 2 more days via gmail, she got interested and begged me to video call (jfl shouldve known) first thing this bitch asks me is to share my screen and show my apps because i told her i deleted all my hoes for her :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I delayed and deleted everything in under 30 and she trusted me somehow.

View attachment 3230729

From then on she was on my dick and sending me voicenotes and vids of her and her cats. This retarded bitch also told her mom abt me wtf??:lul:

View attachment 3230730

(You will never have this btw)

Now here comes the fun part, she wasnt on snapchat all day so i said hi on gmail, 2 min later her boyfriend sends me a message telling me to let him know if she talks to me again (prob got her phone) i.e. this nigga beat the fuck out of her again like last time :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Also for the coping italian niggers saying shes not italian/catholic

View attachment 3230731

"However i dont go fast my mom is strict" meanwhile shes a dirty whore :lul::lul::lul:

If her bf doesnt beat her to a pulp were meeting up next week in rotterdam and ill slay her @Gengar u can sit in the corner and watch if u want

• So Sad
Reactions: Huge غرور
She's not Italian, its very obvious its a Morrocan girl pretending to be Italian

Holy shit u are an idiot OP

Force her to convert then take multiple other wives

She's not Italian, its very obvious its a Morrocan girl pretending to be Italian

Holy shit u are an idiot OP
Catholic morrocon who speaks italian and knows italian subculture. This forum has insanely high iq