Ptosis and eyebrow lift

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Guys i recently noticed that one of my eyelid falls more than the other, and my eyebrow tries to compensate it by lifting, thus giving me more hollowness on that side... really need ptosis surgery...

nice looksmaxing tip bro

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell
Try botox for the eyebrows. Maybe some fillers to fill in hollowness too.

Bro but botox would only lower eyebrow
You can raise them too. To look more masculine you should just lower your higher eyebrows to the same level as your lower one instead of the opposite.

You can raise them too. To look more masculine you should just lower your higher eyebrows to the same level as your lower one instead of the opposite.
Ye thats what im saying bro, i think if i corrected the eyelid, the eyebrow would not need to be lifted. Its not a thing i control, the eyebrow tries to compensate the eye muscle, i forgot the name

Ye thats what im saying bro, i think if i corrected the eyelid, the eyebrow would not need to be lifted. Its not a thing i control, the eyebrow tries to compensate the eye muscle, i forgot the name
Botox can freeze that eye muscle.

This is not only for tips, is for help. Anyone here already did ptosis surgery?
I had ptosis surgery, it's the only way to fix it, mines better than before but still slightly noticeable so might have to do it again

Was it too noticeable before?

• +1
Reactions: jj43