ptsd inducing bbc story

LampPostPrime

LampPostPrime

Kraken
i used to live in a 40 percent bbc area and one time at my apartment complex these 2 pretty blondes were at their car door getting ready to leave until these 2 ghetto bbcs went up to chat them up. they were talking to them while they had the car door open ready to leave for legit like 5 minutes. i was at the window peeking through the blinds the whole time with my heart racing and a 50% chub. not sure if they got a number or anything cuz it seemed like they wanted to leave but ofc bbc persistence.

jesus its like the movies where you think the villain is dead, your white wife susan is going to escape untainted by the nigger demon but somehow he comes back to life and wins.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and klip11
the two bbc's fucked the two blonde snowbunnys
3582970 ezgif 1 f00d58b27f

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, klip11 and LampPostPrime
bbc NEVER loses

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
i used to live in a 40 percent bbc area and one time at my apartment complex these 2 pretty blondes were at their car door getting ready to leave until these 2 ghetto bbcs went up to chat them up. they were talking to them while they had the car door open ready to leave for legit like 5 minutes. i was at the window peeking through the blinds the whole time with my heart racing and a 50% chub. not sure if they got a number or anything cuz it seemed like they wanted to leave but ofc bbc persistence.

jesus its like the movies where you think the villain is dead, your white wife susan is going to escape untainted by the nigger demon but somehow he comes back to life and wins.

Americans are purely stupid to think that they can live with niggers side by side.
when their women looks like this

and your women look like this

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, klip11, bedes and 1 other person