PUA and the red pill are DANGEROUS

reborn

reborn

Banned
Take a "no" for a "no". Not because I'd give a solitary fuck about women's rights but because you are opening yourself up to a load of problems if you don't go by this advice. If a woman says no two things can happen:

1) Maybe you are lucky and she tells you to go fuck yourself and leave her alone. She might even #metoo you. Still consider yourself lucky as this is the better thing that can happen to you.
2) The much worse thing that can happen is that she actually agrees to give it a try. This is an absolute disaster right on it's way to you.

My uncle was pursuing my aunt and she said no. So he kept going and eventually she said: "Well ok, let's give it a try". They had two kids, were married for twenty years, then the kids moved out. She divorce raped the shit out of him, took him for everything he had. His life was over and he was considering suicide. He was at zero as a 50 yo. Unable to start over at this age. I am pretty sure he will be found dead with a hundred bottles of wine surrounding him within the next few months.

Do NOT EVER marry a bitch that is not attracted to you. You'd have to be out of your fucking mind to do that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Well 20 years, he could hardly see it coming maybe