PUA doesn’t even know how to use words

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
“Mask the fact that they are tough” I have a feeling he meant mask the fact that they are weak why would they mask the fact they are tough?

To mask something means to pretend to be something else

Why would he say they mask being tough but then arent tough if they are masking being tough then they are tough

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and alurmo
Masks me

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, HighTierSubhuman, Clqs and 1 other person
This dude is Austin Dunham Lite

4326737 IMG 5236

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, BrutalMogger, Bars and 7 others
Don't be a stickler, you know what the fuck he meant. I'm going to kick your ass, Kevin

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Iasacrko
Joking aside, if you dwell on binary logic if he had played with words differently you could not have "nitpicked" him

Don't be a stickler, you know what the fuck he meant. I'm going to kick your ass, Kevin
Joking aside, if you dwell on binary logic if he had played with words differently you could not have "nitpicked" him
It’s not playing with words he basically said they are hiding the fact that they are tough but they aren’t actually tough in the next sentence

Being overly aggressive isn’t a way to mask toughness it would be a way to mask weakness

Which is it then :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Darkeningstar
It’s not playing with words he basically said they are hiding the fact that they are tough but they aren’t actually tough in the next sentence

Which is it then
I know