Pua/game matters.

V

Vaptor

Iron
As long as you are average looking pua does work to an extend. I have seen countless below average men with hot women because they were low inhib and dominant. 95percent of the time they were ethnics, either arabs , mulattos or blacks. And i have seen also otherwise good looking tallfags with low esteem mostly whites who just were to high inhib to slay.

I think this confusion about this matter often stems because how you grew up or your lifestyle. If you are a typical white from average middle class family who was raised in a high inhib nice immature manner then you just cant comprehend why pua matters because you havent seen and experienced the things a poor low inbib ethnic has seen and experienced. Its just two different perspectives/worlds. Most looksmaxers here just havent seen the type of low inhib person im speaking about. Because their social circle consists of high inhib, average/low t highnormietier and they grew up middle class/rich class so they have never been exposed to these type of people and situations. So their whole lives they will believe only looks matter because thats all their lifestyle and environment confirms for them. On the other hand if you grew up with these type of low inhib people (they are often ethnics poor class) or you hang out with low inhib high t men , you know exactly what im talking about.

The thing is its not the corny ass pua you see on youtube that works. Its more a natural calm low inhib dominant vibe, manner of speaking and subsconsious behaviour. 95percent of pua on youtube are done in a rigid bluepilled corny manner.

Another thing about pua is that although it does work to an extend. For some women it just wont work since they are too heavily on looks. These type of women are mostly upper class arrogant high status high iq white women. Then you have the more middle class to poor class women often the dumb or shy type where pua can realy excell. And then you have between that where pua still works, although lesser than the previous category.

I would say pua works extremely well for 30 percent of women, 50percent of women decent, and for the last 20 percent its impossible or very difficult.

But this works only if you are atleast normie tier. When it comes to competition for women. A legit Chad will outslay a low inhib dominant normie without doubt. Anything less and the ld normie will outslay (maybe the chadlite will outslay depending on the situation and type of women 60/40 chance in favor of the LD normie) .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, bruh3610, Back Alley Boy and 2 others
The only reason ethnic men can slay is low inhib, basically. They force themselves on girls who feel too guilty to say no in many cases. I freely admit that whites are very high inhib in this regard.

Approaching women is the only way (aside from social circle & 'growing' on the girl over time from the mere exposure effect) to get girls at or above your SMV - I fundamentally believe that.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 756
when ethnics say they slay white women

C9yrDY5XcAAKwsy.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and BigBoy
Whitepill: PUA works even when you're subhuman, I can prove it.
Blackpill: PUA works only when others don't use it.

PUA simply gives you an edge. It makes you better with women and other men too, disregarding looks. But when everyone uses it, you lose any advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
This. Most ppl think pua as the YouTube cringe pickup line shit

in reality it’s abt being dominant full of confidence and low inhib

This. Most ppl think pua as the YouTube cringe pickup line shit
I only know pua from an erea 2006 - 2010.
Almost or actually pre Youtube.
It was so cringe back than.
Basically all was in written text still alot.
All or Mostly lies, or exagerations.
Guys copying cringy shit from "the game - by Niel Strauss" and Mystery method. Stuff like: Peacocking, asking a random woman on the street their opinion what their favourit power puff girl is, etc..

Some bad old days stuff.

pua is fucking stupid low inhib = neurotypical