PUA. Gets 8 years in prison. Damn.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I recall. Form study times. Plenty guys went out drinking, and women also. And guys hoped to score with drunk women, because they are generally a bit more easy.

8 years.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Chintuck22
Looks like a better looking @Jimsonbobson505

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
383022-e141c04a5d572713371f5885528e6ae1-png.383013

Trent3 years ago
He didn't DHV enough in court! He should have gamed the judge, AMOGed the prosecutor, and neged his way out of the conviction. What an AFC!

Attachments

• 383022-e141c04a5d572713371f5885528e6ae1.png
    383022-e141c04a5d572713371f5885528e6ae1.png
    324 bytes · Views: 299
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5694 and 2 others
Boyos be careful with ons after clubbing these days
Best to have her and your friends see you leave
Have her friends text you or some shit
Kiss in or outside the club / theres for sure cameras

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Effortless and prgfromnl
Eyes

eyes dont matta bro

9f678b25a874eb18769c0f2e79b3cc68--el-canelo-saul-canelo-alvarez.jpg

Looks like a worse version of Canelo

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Men shouldn't be the ones approaching anyway nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Effortless and Deleted member 4645
Poor guy. Wish it was RSD Tyler instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Men shouldn't be the ones approaching anyway nowadays
That will surely hinderance any normie dude, from getting ahead. Dudes can't be passive, unless really attractive. And still then.

This shit is kinda scary tbh, because the way you get laid and actally get ONS from nightgame is by being assertive, being pushy, being convincing, being persistent, etc. Dealing with LMR(last minute resistance) and pushing through.

The amount of presistence some of these PUA's (and guys getting consistent lays from nightgame in general) go through when dealing with getting them to their house, getting them into the door into their house, getting them on the bed, getting them naked, etc is kinda insane.

Before you know it, she will consent to it, she will give in, but then regret it the next day and your life is over.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Can they show more evidence?

Regret is not fucking rape.

I know a friend of a friend who got stabbed because of this shit. Some women are just fucking foul.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Fuck this gay earth

Can they show more evidence?

Regret is not fucking rape.

I know a friend of a friend who got stabbed because of this shit. Some women are just fucking foul.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Spot on. It's kinda funny actually. So I was watching a video by that James Tusk guy whom @Mr_Norwood hates so much because he's a chad and takes advantage of incels.

But anyways, so I was watching an infield of that guy for entertainment purposes. And I kid you not, the amount of LMR he has to deal with is insane, and he's a chad. Just to get her out of the bar was a struggle, and at one point they're standing there full on argument in front of his frontdoor lmao. He's just being persistent, trying to convince her, being assertive and trying to wear her down.

It actually looks kinda cringe worthy as a spectator in all of these situations when you have to be "persistent" because it tend to come off as needy tbh (at least from a spectators perspective). But it works, and most people who get a lot of ONS and slays from nightgame do this. Every single one of them have to deal with LMR when the anti-slut defence kicks in.

That James Tusk guy said in the comments that this is 90% of his lays lmao. He's standing there arguing/debating in front of his frontdoor lmao. If you can't deal with this stuff and handle it correctly it will completely kill your lay rate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know the context of the guy who got 8 years in prison, he might have raped someone but what I'm gonna guess happened is that a girl just regretted it. They found the videos, media thought it was creepy and thought hey, let's go after this "rapist". Women noticed it, including some of the ones who have been in contact with that guy and have slept with him. Media is making a big deal out of it, they're jumping on board "oh yeah, fuck this guy!, he actually raped me, I didn't like it and regretted it. That lay shouldn't count. I've only had 30 sex partners instead of 31, because that guy raped me and it doesn't count!!!!" Now I'm entitled to my compensation!!!!!!,etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Spot on. It's kinda funny actually. So I was watching a video by that James Tusk guy whom @Mr_Norwood hates so much because he's a chad and takes advantage of incels.

But anyways, so I was watching an infield of that guy for entertainment purposes. And I kid you not, the amount of LMR he has to deal with is insane, and he's a chad. Just to get her out of the bar was a struggle, and at one point they're standing there full on argument in front of his frontdoor lmao. He's just being persistent, trying to convince her, being assertive and trying to wear her down.

It actually looks kinda cringe worthy as a spectator in all of these situations when you have to be "persistent" because it tend to come off as needy tbh (at least from a spectators perspective). But it works, and most people who get a lot of ONS and slays from nightgame do this. Every single one of them have to deal with LMR when the anti-slut defence kicks in.

That James Tusk guy said in the comments that this is 90% of his lays lmao. He's standing there arguing/debating in front of his frontdoor lmao. If you can't deal with this stuff and handle it correctly it will completely kill your lay rate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know the context of the guy who got 8 years in prison, he might have raped someone but what I'm gonna guess happened is that a girl just regretted it. They found the videos, media thought it was creepy and thought hey, let's go after this "rapist". Women noticed it, including some of the ones who have been in contact with that guy and have slept with him. Media is making a big deal out of it, they're jumping on board "oh yeah, fuck this guy!, he actually raped me, I didn't like it and regretted it. That lay shouldn't count. I've only had 30 sex partners instead of 31, because that guy raped me and it doesn't count!!!!" Now I'm entitled to my compensation!!!!!!,etc.

Sad thing is this rape allegation thing happens way more often than people realise or way more than media like to show.

Imagine the amount of men who got banged up because the only evidence is his cum inside a girls pussy and he has no way to prove against it.

Even if you don't get locked up these allegations will stick with you for the rest of your life.

Worst thing is the accuser gets fuck all as punishment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Sad thing is this rape allegation thing happens way more often than people realise or way more than media like to show.

Imagine the amount of men who got banged up because the only evidence is his cum inside a girls pussy and he has no way to prove against it.

Even if you don't get locked up these allegations will stick with you for the rest of your life.

Worst thing is the accuser gets fuck all as punishment.

Yeah, and everyone believes the accuser too, it's literally guilty until proven innocent. Even if you get proven to be innocent, the rumours still stick with you, because the rumour that you raped someone goes out to everyone and everywhere. The rumour (or the fact in this circumstance), that you're innocent, doesn't even have half the reach. So there's still gonna be people thinking you raped someone.

• WTF

Whats the video?

Whats the video?

This one I think it was, but not 100% sure:

But you can find plenty other similar examples. LMR and anti-slut defence is legit. And you have to deal with it at several points during the pull (out of the club/bar, into your frontdoor, on the bed, etc).

Obviously he's not draging her through the frontdoor, but how you deal with this kinda stuff is just by lying it seems like. Imagine she's outside your frontdoor. You'll just keep the pressure up re-iterating that nothing is gonna happen, you're just gonna show her a youtube video, show her your hamster, play an instrument or whatever, get her an uber home, etc. Basically just lie and be persistent and try to get her into your house, rinse repeat, when she's on your bed etc. Be persistent and as unneedy as possible.

A rejection doesn't always mean a rejection either. At least according to a lot of these PUA's and it seems to be somewhat legit too. Say you go in for the kiss and you get rejected. It doesn't mean you have to pack your bags and leave the date, and say your goodbye. Be as un-reactive as possible If the energy is still there, just keep it up, and try again later. This is kinda the principles they're using. A "no" right now, doesn't mean a "no" 30 minutes later. etc

Last edited:
This one I think it was, but not 100% sure:

But you can find plenty other similar examples. LMR and anti-slut defence is legit. And you have to deal with it at several points during the pull (out of the club/bar, into your frontdoor, on the bed, etc).

Obviously he's not draging her through the frontdoor, but how you deal with this kinda stuff is just by lying it seems like. Imagine she's outside your frontdoor. You'll just keep the pressure up re-iterating that nothing is gonna happen, you're just gonna show her a youtube video, show her your hamster, play an instrument or whatever, get her an uber home, etc. Basically just lie and be persistent and try to get her into your house, rinse repeat, when she's on your bed etc. Be persistent and as unneedy as possible.

A rejection doesn't always mean a rejection either. At least according to a lot of these PUA's and it seems to be somewhat legit too. Say you go in for the kiss and you get rejected. It doesn't mean you have to pack your bags and leave the date, and say your goodbye. Be as un-reactive as possible If the energy is still there, just keep it up, and try again later. This is kinda the principles they're using. A "no" right now, doesn't mean a "no" 30 minutes later. etc

Haha.. nice job Chad, he did well there.

Lots of these foreigner girls behave like that, i had it myself in the past when i was more luckier. "i'm a good girl blablaabla"

I bet her pussy was lovely.

• +1